RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-04, 10:15 PM   #1
Shi-1
Flyweight

New FEM on the block

IP:

SO where are all the fems at on this site?
WHos puttin it down for us?
I’m The Shistey~1….many know me simply as Shi~1. Nice site u guys got goin here. Well, last battle site I was at was called hiphopheads.com (hhh). It was cool, especially becuz everyone at the site was included in the battle rankings, which had your exact numbers of wins and losses, and ur winning percentage and ranking on the board. U seem to have something similar, but I dont know if there is a win loss column here.

Of course there was also the rap board politics that is on EVERY rap board: Cliques, crews, egotistical vets, over-zealous newbies, good mods, horrible mods, haters, shit talkers (who talk shit solely to cover up lack of skill), …yes, there was all that, and I’m sure all of that is here too, BUT being new I have one advantage…I don’t know who the culprits are yet. Until I take time to read a few drops, I don’t know the haters from the true skilled ones nor the over exaggerated vets, from the true skilled vets. That’s the beauty of bein new I suppose. Well I do hope I can add to the standard of skills the site appears to have. Looking forward to seein the fem scene of course, and hope they welcome me with open arms.

See ya round!

Shi~1