RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-15, 09:19 PM   #1
Whatsup.doc
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
SPuL's ESPN Debut

IP: BC06 E523

Check it out brothers and sisters.

Lemme know what you think:
http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/high...to-field-at-a-b
Old 04-10-15, 03:15 AM   #2
Grave Digger
R.I.P

IP: 5C6E 116A

oh shit it's spul, what happened bud you forgot your password? LOL. I can't figure out how to log onto my JTR account either
Old 04-10-15, 03:17 AM   #3
Grave Digger
R.I.P

IP: 5C6E 116A

brah I remember like 5 years ago you were saying some shit about how you're gonna be writing for ESPN and I was like "lmao this muh fucka outta his mind."

Congrats man that's sick. Big ups for sticking to your dreams and making it happen. Keep going
Old 08-06-15, 06:47 PM   #4
Red Bull
Adam

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 0D44 B2D5

LK ghosted that article.
Old 01-20-17, 04:34 AM   #5
J.Roy
Rather Unique

IP: FFC6 2061

Well it looks like this didn't take off anywhere. Grats on writing sports articles for community colleges.

[retired]
Old 01-30-17, 04:08 PM   #6
Whatsup.doc
Herb

IP: 0BEF C271

Oh, sweet J. Roy. Dr. Dre said it best:

"I'm a giant, and I ain't gotta move till I'm provoked
When I see you, I'ma step on you and not even know it"

With my current gig along with my freelance work for ESPN, Bleacher Report, Boston Globe and various video work for Boston College, I make over $100k, have my own condo in Boston and am still sexy as fuck.

Meanwhile, you're still fat as fuck, can't afford a decent mic and struggling to even get 40 plays on your songs. LMAO

Stay in your lane, bruh.

p.s. If you need some inspiration, check out a video I did for BC for the No. 1 rated defense in college football in a year ago: https://www.facebook.com/BostonColl...53372173243877/
Old 03-13-17, 12:32 PM   #7
J.Roy
Rather Unique

Lol you aint even see me or know who I am and gonna talk about me being fat as fuck? Maybe when I used to be on this board when I was 16 but I haven't been fat. In fact I took this just for you spul boy. Comparing to when I was here vs. where I am now. Thank you come again.

http://i.imgur.com/vciURNO.jpg

Second of all we make about the same amount of money, only difference is I don't need fancy shit to get myself by. I live a lowkey lifestyle. I don't need a condo or any fancy shit, I'm saving for the future and investing into shit now.

And this is a side hobby, I haven't taken this shit seriously in YEARS. The last time I did I was opening up gigs for Macklemore and XP. I just came back and started rapping again this year. And even then this wouldn't be my main source of income my job and my investments would be.

So like I said, suck a dick. You used to ride this dick hard and beg me to make songs for you and your wack ass crew.

A year ago? lol I didn't know 2015 was a year ago. It's all good if you aint had work because you threw a couple of hightlights off youtube together with songs over them, so hard such hard editing.

[retired]

Last edited by J.Roy : 03-13-17 at 12:38 PM.
Old 03-17-17, 12:18 PM   #8
Whatsup.doc
Herb

IP: BC64 4D64

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Roy
Lol you aint even see me or know who I am and gonna talk about me being fat as fuck? Maybe when I used to be on this board when I was 16 but I haven't been fat. In fact I took this just for you spul boy. Comparing to when I was here vs. where I am now. Thank you come again.

Glad you admitted you were huge. You used to sidestep that back in the day. Admitting your problem is the first step. Good job.

Still a little concerned that you put together a side-by-side comparison just for me. Guess i struck a nerve.

http://i.imgur.com/vciURNO.jpg

Still fat. Less fat tho. So again, good job.

Second of all we make about the same amount of money, only difference is I don't need fancy shit to get myself by. I live a lowkey lifestyle. I don't need a condo or any fancy shit, I'm saving for the future and investing into shit now.

translation: I'm broke as fuck but I'm going to pretend all my money is away in a bank and in stocks and shit.

And this is a side hobby, I haven't taken this shit seriously in YEARS.

Stop. Save yourself some time and use it to get yourself on a good healthy diet.

The last time I did I was opening up gigs for Macklemore and XP. I just came back and started rapping again this year. And even then this wouldn't be my main source of income my job and my investments would be.

You can't even flow one bar smoothly, and you're trying to convince us you were opening up for Macklemore. LOL

p.s. Investing in Jenny Craig isn't the kind of investing you want to brag about

So like I said, suck a dick. You used to ride this dick hard and beg me to make songs for you and your wack ass crew.

Nah bruh. Search the message board. You tried to use your Washington connection with Tizz to sneak into MAS and sent him mad messages and songs to check out. We all laughed. You were awful.

Also, nobody rode your dick. You were clowned on this board by everyone. Even Lil Cali used to shit on you and that's saying something.

A year ago? lol I didn't know 2015 was a year ago. It's all good if you aint had work because you threw a couple of hightlights off youtube together with songs over them, so hard such hard editing.

Don't be jealous, brother. I'm sure one of your tracks will hit 10 plays eventually.

Stay in your lane.
Old 03-17-17, 12:19 PM   #9
Whatsup.doc
Herb

IP: BC64 4D64

I got this guy writing essays on a dead site. Guess those roast sessions from a decade ago still sting, huh?

EDIT: OMG just saw this dude posted his essay. Left. Came back 6 minutes later and added to it. LOL
Old 03-18-17, 07:08 AM   #10
J.Roy
Rather Unique

You calling me fat still is enough for me to know that you're just trying to troll. I was fat as fuck when I was a teenager and instead of sticking to that lifestyle I changed completely.

And if eating chicken, rice, and a metric shit done of vegetables isn't a healthy diet then I don't know what is. I train everyday, and have been training every day for the last 10 years. I haven't been fat since high school, but congrats for playing yourself.

You can say whatever you need to make yourself happy. I know where i'm at, and I know where i'm at with my music, production, beats, etc. I know you get hard trying to troll on the internet and the fact that i'm giving you a response makes you about 20 times more hard. You're free to have whatever opinion you want, I posted a song just to post a song out of boredom.

And I was roasted constantly on the forums? Shit even dudes that HATED me when I first started told me without a question I was the best rapper on the sit in terms of making music. Shit to this day i'm the only artist Apexx said he would have been able to touch multiple topics in his marketing thread.

I tried to use connections to talk to who? You had me on myspace like even our PERSONAL myspace talking about how you wanted to me to come up with an MAS freestyle for the myspace you had. You were even hitting me up on facebook saying shit like this so don't be on here talking about how you were clowning me when you were on my facebook page shouting out a fictional rap group.

So you can think whatever you gotta think man. I am not mad. I am at a wonderful point in my life. My car is paid off, house is half way paid off, have a healthy child, a fiance, and I can buy whatever I want. Normally those who openly talk about how much they make like you don't even make half of what they say they make. Besides weren't you always flaunting the shit your parents bought you from their chain of 7/11 stores. Just sit down man. Should change Mas to SaS, becaus SPuL aint shit.

[retired]
Old 03-18-17, 07:20 AM   #11
J.Roy
Rather Unique

Guess we should be happy that you gave it up tho, with your nasally ass sounding voice. See you deleted all your shit too lol.

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...90&postcount=36

[retired]
Old 03-18-17, 07:37 AM   #12
J.Roy
Rather Unique

Also I sidestepped it? sounds like I was pretty open an honest about it lmao. At least have some firm evidence instead of trying to up threads when I was an edgy 14 year old who's only social interaction was the internet. I think most folks have grown a lot from coming from here and in fact going back to threads as recent as 09 me and you were quite friendly towards each other so the sudden hostility from you is a little alarming to say the least. Anyways It's whatever, good luck in whatever it is that you're doing, ill continue to do me.

But yea the fat things does sort of strike a nerve, since I spent a lot of time bettering my life since then. It's an aspect of life I take very serious now. So hearing you say those things to me just doesn't add up right.

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...60&postcount=13

[retired]

Last edited by J.Roy : 03-18-17 at 07:41 AM.
Old 03-19-17, 06:10 PM   #13
Whatsup.doc
Herb

Quote:
You calling me fat still is enough for me to know that you're just trying to troll. I was fat as fuck when I was a teenager and instead of sticking to that lifestyle I changed completely.

And if eating chicken, rice, and a metric shit done of vegetables isn't a healthy diet then I don't know what is. I train everyday, and have been training every day for the last 10 years. I haven't been fat since high school, but congrats for playing yourself.
You're the one writing essays because someone called your fatass fat on the internet. So who really played themselves?

You can say whatever you need to make yourself happy. I know where i'm at, and I know where i'm at with my music, production, beats, etc. I know you get hard trying to troll on the internet and the fact that i'm giving you a response makes you about 20 times more hard. You're free to have whatever opinion you want, I posted a song just to post a song out of boredom.
You keep talking about me being hard and sucking a dick in all your responses. Are these the subjects of some homoerotic fantasies you have? No wonder you were so buddy buddy with Tha Q

And I was roasted constantly on the forums? Shit even dudes that HATED me when I first started told me without a question I was the best rapper on the sit in terms of making music.
Yes, you were roasted. Your feelings were hurt. Then you would create threads crying that those who were making fun of you should be banned. (look at the bumped threads) LOL

Shit to this day i'm the only artist Apexx said he would have been able to touch multiple topics in his marketing thread.
No offense to Apexx. But as the majority of us were 14-16 year-olds when we posted on this forum, blindly looking up to those in their mid 20's such as Apexx, Phenom-in-All, etc etc.

But if you're STILL holding on to something positive some dude on a rap message board might have told you almost a decade ago...your insecurity issues might be deeper than I originally thought.

I tried to use connections to talk to who? You had me on myspace like even our PERSONAL myspace talking about how you wanted to me to come up with an MAS freestyle for the myspace you had. You were even hitting me up on facebook saying shit like this so don't be on here talking about how you were clowning me when you were on my facebook page shouting out a fictional rap group.
Yes. I have 20/20 vision. So obviously I saw you. Not shocking to be honest.

So you can think whatever you gotta think man. I am not mad.
These back-to-back-to-back essays suggest otherwise, bruh.

I am at a wonderful point in my life. My car is paid off, house is half way paid off, have a healthy child, a fiance, and I can buy whatever I want.
Wait for it...

Normally those who openly talk about how much they make like you don't even make half of what they say they make.
...and there it is.

Besides weren't you always flaunting the shit your parents bought you from their chain of 7/11 stores. Just sit down man. Should change Mas to SaS, becaus SPuL aint shit.
7-Eleven*
Comma in between "down" and "man"
because*
Aint*

Those fat thumbs got you bad on this paragraph.

Old 03-19-17, 06:17 PM   #14
Whatsup.doc
Herb

Quote:
Guess we should be happy that you gave it up tho, with your nasally ass sounding voice. See you deleted all your shit too lol.

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...90&postcount=36

Yeah, you're right. Only one of is stuck living in the past.

P.S. The Soundclick is still alive and sexy as it ever was. But I'll let you do some investigating. Your fatass could use the extra calories burned in the search.
Old 03-19-17, 06:21 PM   #15
Whatsup.doc
Herb

Quote:
Also I sidestepped it? sounds like I was pretty open an honest about it lmao.

At least have some firm evidence instead of trying to up threads when I was an edgy 14 year old who's only social interaction was the internet.
That is very, very sad. And from the intensities of your responses, it seems like it still might be.

I think most folks have grown a lot from coming from here and in fact going back to threads as recent as 09 me and you were quite friendly towards each other so the sudden hostility from you is a little alarming to say the least. Anyways It's whatever, good luck in whatever it is that you're doing, ill continue to do me.

But yea the fat things does sort of strike a nerve, since I spent a lot of time bettering my life since then. It's an aspect of life I take very serious now. So hearing you say those things to me just doesn't add up right.
It's the internet. Grow some thick skin.

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...60&postcount=13