RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-04, 11:46 PM   #16
Unknown Assassin
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DAA3 2944

itll cost bout 100 dollars jus a guess thought
Old 05-12-04, 06:48 PM   #17
White Light
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-4
IP: 59A6 CBC9

Quote:
Originally Posted by :)
ill answer both of yalls questions first lman the set up will only be as much as you want to spend for your mic.. the cool edit pro program is free as long as you have a crack for it.. cool edit pro offers almost everything you need in order to record and fine tune your recording.. it has a bunch of effects you can use and so forth.. you can get some plug ins (example- your own piano) that would work in cool edit pro but i mean im not sure what else you would really use as a plug in they have nearly every recording tool

also answer to ktrinis question.. a serial crack is a hacked password for cool edit pro.. you definelty need one because the trial version of cool edit pro only allows you to download 60 seconds of a song.. with a serial crack you can have access to all the regular features of cool edit pro that a member would

cool edit pros bout 40 dollars i think to purchase.. just get a crack and you can use the full program for free

umm about da plug ins could u plug in turntables??? cuz i got turntables....

I VOTE ON UR BATTLES... U VOTE ON MINE...

DEATH ROW
Old 05-13-04, 04:21 PM   #18
crittical
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: BB3C 5062

aight check it out dawg...im gonna school yall right quick.....first download fruityloops (thats for your beats)....then download acid pro (you can transfer any beats from fruityloops right into acid pro and hook up some acctual music with it, but you have to create it yourself on the program unless you download samples) then last but not least download sound forge (this is the program that lets you put your lyrics over your music, you can get a computer microphone for pretty cheap at best buy or curcit city) remember all this shit can be downloaded off of kazaa but i would use limewire www.limewire.com its faster and nobody got busted for stealin on it yet and all these programs are addaptable to eachother so have fun...but its alot of work...takes awhile to figure em out...but once youve got the basics down it can only get easier.........good luck......love peace and Nappiness
Old 05-13-04, 04:49 PM   #19
tha ghost
Flyweight

IP: 3240 794D

na son! all u need is a 20 dolla mic from radio shack or somethin. you aint need anything fancy. If ya computer got the sound recorder and a cd player to play the beat you jus play the beat on windows media player, then start spittin!

To the NYPD: You cant catch watchu cant see!! BITCHES!! HA HA outran u befo, n will do it again!!

parts a ma street free...maaaad threats n murda talk...

"watchu think goes bump in the night,
im either fuckin ya bitch or takin ya life..."

"i hate suckas that always be lyin,
get out tha game fo i stab u witta soderin iron"

take any a my lines ima fuck u up!!!!
Old 05-13-04, 04:59 PM   #20
crittical
New to RB

IP: BB3C 5062

ya well im talkin if you wanna make the music yourself....shit if you wanna spit oversomebodys cd then just use a kareoke machine..lol.....you can still send it o the source...thats how biggie got on unsigned hype...but if your nice your nice right...lol
Old 05-14-04, 11:08 AM   #21
dren
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: ED9F 61C9

buy a $15 dollar headset, plug it into your mic port. go into control pannel and choose sound properties and choose mic volume. turn this up 3/4 the way or so. then download acid pro or cool edit pro (both work). then you can download your beats and slap them in the program, press record and record your lil tracks. all for $15 or less for your headset you bought. if you are going to buy a cheap mic buy a headset, don't buy a hand held cheap mic. the headset is far better from my experience.

if you want better quality you will need to spend about $60 or so on a condensor mic and $100+ on a descent mixer and then 100+ on a descent sound card. but i'm sure that is down the road for you.

Last edited by dren : 05-14-04 at 03:10 PM.
Old 05-14-04, 02:52 PM   #22
:)
smiley on ya mothers

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: FD6B F0D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lman_1528
umm about da plug ins could u plug in turntables??? cuz i got turntables....

i think so.. dont take my word for it though im not really sure
Old 05-14-04, 03:09 PM   #23
dren
Middle Weight

depends on the output of the turntables. you can plug anything into your mic input if you have the small plug in adapter for it. convert your record player output into the small mic input. you can find all the connectors at radio shack for next to nothing.

if your record player only has a phono out...forget it. you need a phono input to convert the sound correctly or it'll sound weird if you don't. hard to tell you what to do. what type of record player do you have? is it just a record player or do you have actual turn tables for dj'ing?
Old 05-14-04, 03:12 PM   #24
dren
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunit101
this kid is stupid how old are you

what the fuck are you talking about? do you enjoy following me around in this forum and posting dumb shit like this? i speak from experience. i am impressed that you spelled all 8 of your words correctly though. so you must be out of grade school i am guessing...am i wrong?
Old 05-14-04, 07:58 PM   #25
K-Trin
Banned: Cheating

IP: 9EF2 7F0D

ooh yeah...can you produce ur own beats in froot loops????
Send a message via AIM to K-Trin   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-04, 09:43 AM   #26
dren
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTrini
ooh yeah...can you produce ur own beats in froot loops????

yes. that is what i do. fruity loops is a good sequencing program for programming drum loops. it is also great for using hits as melodies ala Dr. Dre. If you wish to sample and make beats that way i suggest using acid pro for the sampling part and fruity loops for the beat loop part.