RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old , 08:10 PM   #4
Explicit Kontent
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
DJ Frank The Tan vs Explicit Kontent

IP: 1A43 84BA

Battle Rules:

16 bars
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting
Multies Battle

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 07-01-05 at 08:10 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

Old  
Explicit Kontent

IP:

- yo these qunz'll be 'expandin-ya-qumz'..aint no 'plastic surqery' when E.K 'detatchin-ya-lunqz',
- when mah 'qat-boomz-u-run'..so when i put the 'heat to ya bunz' it aint cause ima be 'brandin-u-son'//1

- take a peep how mah 'tek-lookz'...fuck around u'd think u had a 'headache' the way mah qunz have ya 'head-shook',
- this dude couldnt 'catch' me with his 'best-hook'..thats why dudez 'flip' thru his 'posts' like 'students' and 'colleqe text-books'//2

- ayo ima be 'pokin-ya-spine'..qive this niqqa a 'shotty' and have em 'smokin-inside'..keep the 'fo-in-da-ride',
- ya folks 'hope-u-survive'..cause the only time you had a 'qood line' was when he was 'quotin-my-rhymez'//3

- im 'rippin-u-open'..'kickin-ya-thoart-in'..for 'thinkin-im-jokin'..
- only time u qettin 'waves' iz when u 'sink-in-da-ocean',
- haha..props? this niqqa only qetz a 'hand' in his room with his 'dick-n-some-lotion'//4

- ayo why u droppinq-a-waste?...when you aint NEVER actually been 'on track' like you been 'mockin-a-race',
- i'll be poppin-ya-face..cause like 'clorox' i'd let ya label 'spot'-be-'erased'..
- know y u edited so much cause u found new shit to 'copy-and-paste'//4

- put his face-2-hurt..this fake-qets-murked..qunz show..this niqqa turnin 'blue' like he a 'replacement-smurf',
- F.U'll catch '7 in da back' like i qot hiz 'dayz-reversed'..this shit's like battlin 'no showz' niqqaz..now i qotta 'WASTE-A-VERSE'//5

- spittin that weak-fire?..fuck around qunz'll 'suck ya stomach' makin ya seem-'liter',
- this dream-fiqhter..he'z only pissed cause NOBODY qave a FUCK bout him when he RETIRED//6

- this dude'll sure catch the beam-in-him..not even his son has belief-in-him,
- u'z a 'sidewalk' niqqa qet 'qreased-wit-timbz'..he hates D-Rex and now the dude wantz to team-wit-him?//7

Switch It up

lemme show ya the "rhythm and rock" that i "spit from the top"//
ill cause ya "livin to stop" when you get "hit wit the shots" that "spit from glock"//
Im a graff writer- I'll make ya red pigments "mix wit the block" while ya "infants'll watch"//
you gettin "mentioned should stop"- u got ripped what?..3 times in a day bythe "strap ons ya got?"//
on the mic ya "label bringin lazy shit"- ill disgrace ya name so bad, watch this "fool need an alias"//
straight up..ya "do need sum crazy shit" to even "move me to raise a fist"//
you get "bruised beat and shanked wit shit" so ungodly that my "fans seemin atheist"//
whyd this "dude even say his spit?".. u wont get past the net.. your a feild goal by the "New England Patriots"//
I put shit "in ya head man"- give ya a heart attack, turn ya "into Fred San(ford)"//
ya act like Hammer and say Cant Touch This- well my hammer say a "clip of lead can"//
i need "nicorette man" for lyrically smokin more ppl then "hitler's set plan"//
so before ya feel the heat I'll put two read dots on ya face like a "gingerbread man"//

Old  
DJ Frank the Tan

IP:

Only straight’ carnage-I-speak, never tarnish-the-beat
Bringin’ the trouble-en’-drama for these garbage-emcees
Like double-edge-katanas when my partisans-swing
Ain’t my fault my words are sharp, it’s just a part-of-my-speach
Ly-ri-call-y I’m Vince motherfuckin Carter-for-three
Rasheed Wallace on D. You crazy, or just retarded-as-me?
Contain my flow? Shit’s leakin out the margins-it-seems
If rappers were cigs, I’d smoke a carton-a-week.
Till my lungs collapse and it gets harder-ta-breath
Till my pulse goes bad n’ my heart-beat-gets-weak
…ceases to flow, like my foes after startin’-a-beef
Who you know that can keep up to tempo with me
Spit dis nice or versa vice, be dis precice-with-the-beat
Despite-what-you-think, I’d kill you with shit I write-in-my-sleep