RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-07, 05:41 AM   #31
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 2AB9 77AF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
btw, nostradamus, stop trying to act cool, like you're above text battling or something. you're in a lounge on RV for christ's sake. you should be ashamed of yourself. rofl

Ashamed of myself?

I'm fine you snotty bitch.. You needa be ashamed of still being into that childish wankfest.. Brother its 2007, text battling was alright from around 97 to 2003.. And this is still your only lyrical outlet?

Shit that I say is no act... You prolly needa reajust your nerd goggles princess..
Old 06-19-07, 04:07 AM   #32
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 347C E663

Terumoto, you spent 10 minutes arguing with me only to admit, in so many words, that I was right the entire time. Great work faggot. I can only imagine how much amusement you got out of your incredibly clever pun. And nostradamus, next time you want to act cool, don't be such a hypocritical faggot. It's like if Jordan was to make a public statement that basketball is a stupid sport, even after he played it for years. Stop being such a bitch, if you don't enjoy it, you don't have to do it. But looking cool for your RV friends is just sad, and don't deny it, that's all you were trying to do. Boo fucking hoo.
Old 06-19-07, 10:57 AM   #33
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
IP: B26C 448D

WOW RV doesnt even have decent beef threads anymore...........
Old 06-19-07, 11:35 AM   #34
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 974D 4926

Hey...

I beat Feeble.

Therefore, RV > RB

Case closed. =)

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 06-19-07, 01:55 PM   #35
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

Quote:
Terumoto, you spent 10 minutes arguing with me only to admit, in so many words, that I was right the entire time. Great work faggot. I can only imagine how much amusement you got out of your incredibly clever pun. And nostradamus, next time you want to act cool, don't be such a hypocritical faggot. It's like if Jordan was to make a public statement that basketball is a stupid sport, even after he played it for years. Stop being such a bitch, if you don't enjoy it, you don't have to do it. But looking cool for your RV friends is just sad, and don't deny it, that's all you were trying to do. Boo fucking hoo.

It was only amusing because of the way you've been reacting lol. You seem like in your mind you just consider yourself so far above everyone else for odd reasons. You get this ego out of nowhere and never let go of it, no matter what. Always on the defensive, always trying to be better, can't lose face on these forums because you've been here too long. You say trying to look cool for your net friends is sad... When your presence on RB/RV is nothing more than that. There's a few different types of people on this kind of site, you are one of the cynical intellectuals always looking for someone to be better than in front of everybody who reads these forums, while at the same time trying to give off a sense of "can't touch this because I don't give a fuck what you think, too good for everybody" when you haven't actually done anything that warrants such an attitude. Have you ever asked yourself why you have to be like that? So intolerant and condescending? It's not like you're untouchable, there are countless people out there that are better than you at everything you could think of; rapping, whatever your job is, being smart, even being an all around egotistical, image-obsessed dude.

Let me first say a few things so you don't have to say them. I know I am doing the exact same thing to you as I described just then in this post, except with less insults. I know I'm just trying to be one up on you in a different way to defend my ego and save face on these boards. The difference is in our intent. You are trying to put me down and raise yourself up, I am putting myself both up (by trying to act more knowledgeable than you in some ways) and down (by admitting this) at the same time, while simultaneously trying to bring you down only to a level that is equal to mine, so that you can see yourself for a second.

So do what you want in reply to this post. You can read it and not reply for whatever reason, you can reply once again in a hostile way (probably attacking the way I approached this) but we will all know what the reason behind that will be, or you could say something else.
Old 06-19-07, 02:28 PM   #36
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: 64EE B4F7

I Can Start A League With Real Money Prizes No Bullshit I Just Need A Few People To Help Me Run It....Like First Prize Could Be For 125 Dollars Second 100 Third 75....Just Have A Few Dedicated People Run It With Me

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-07, 06:27 PM   #37
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
It was only amusing because of the way you've been reacting lol. You seem like in your mind you just consider yourself so far above everyone else for odd reasons. You get this ego out of nowhere and never let go of it, no matter what. Always on the defensive, always trying to be better, can't lose face on these forums because you've been here too long. You say trying to look cool for your net friends is sad... When your presence on RB/RV is nothing more than that. There's a few different types of people on this kind of site, you are one of the cynical intellectuals always looking for someone to be better than in front of everybody who reads these forums, while at the same time trying to give off a sense of "can't touch this because I don't give a fuck what you think, too good for everybody" when you haven't actually done anything that warrants such an attitude. Have you ever asked yourself why you have to be like that? So intolerant and condescending? It's not like you're untouchable, there are countless people out there that are better than you at everything you could think of; rapping, whatever your job is, being smart, even being an all around egotistical, image-obsessed dude.

Let me first say a few things so you don't have to say them. I know I am doing the exact same thing to you as I described just then in this post, except with less insults. I know I'm just trying to be one up on you in a different way to defend my ego and save face on these boards. The difference is in our intent. You are trying to put me down and raise yourself up, I am putting myself both up (by trying to act more knowledgeable than you in some ways) and down (by admitting this) at the same time, while simultaneously trying to bring you down only to a level that is equal to mine, so that you can see yourself for a second.

So do what you want in reply to this post. You can read it and not reply for whatever reason, you can reply once again in a hostile way (probably attacking the way I approached this) but we will all know what the reason behind that will be, or you could say something else.

you know what the most satisfying thing about looking at a post that's almost essay length is? Not reading it.

PS you're a faggot
Old 06-19-07, 09:42 PM   #38
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

So that's really all you could do in reply... It's a shame . Enjoy continuing to be engulfed in your sense of selfish pride. -_-
Old 06-19-07, 10:16 PM   #39
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

It's not that it's all I could do, it's all I felt like doing. I could waste 45 minutes crafting a response like you did, but then again, I'm not a faggot like you. Enjoy trying to seem intelligent with phrases like "sense of selfish pride". Most of us call it conceit, but you go ahead feeling special you fucking retard.
Old 06-19-07, 10:41 PM   #40
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

It doesn't take 45 minutes to write a few paragraphs. And doesn't that mean I'm not intelligent if I didn't even think of using the word conceit and had to use some clunky phrase like "sense of selfish pride"? I don't feel special at all.

Do you?
Old 06-19-07, 11:55 PM   #41
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

Regardless of your reason for provoking me, provoking someone isn't a fair judgement of character. If you aren't astute enough to realize that, which by your entire argument you aren't, then we're both wasting our time. Pz
Old 06-19-07, 11:58 PM   #42
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

By the way, your question about being special is entirely too general to get an answer from me. Besides, you're too much of a dick to appreciate a legitimate discussion, so I won't waste my time. Done.
Old 06-20-07, 01:20 AM   #43
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Regardless of your reason for provoking me, provoking someone isn't a fair judgement of character. If you aren't astute enough to realize that, which by your entire argument you aren't, then we're both wasting our time. Pz

I had judged your character before I provoked you, which is why I provoked you.
Old 06-20-07, 08:18 PM   #44
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

Further proving my point. Well done.
Old 06-20-07, 09:33 PM   #45
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...