RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-07, 12:50 PM   #16
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
I read a really long FAQ article about why weed is illegal in the first place, and about what it'd be like if it was legalized and shit.

I guarantee if you read it, you'll be for legalizing weed, but I don't know the link. I can find it later on.

I know it's on erowid.org somewhere.

http://blogs.salon.com/0002762/stor...anaIllegal.html

? :O
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 08-12-07, 04:44 AM   #17
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
^ How so?

I know a lot of dudes who supplement their income by selling weed, and wouldn't be able to feed their families otherwise. I don't think it would be a good idea for them to lose that income and huge companies to start getting it instead.

if they are selling enough weed to feed a family, that is enough time to be taken away from your family for quite a while...selling weed is fucking worthless unless you are growing, or are buying by the ton. Not to mention you almost have to grow, just so you can keep up with the evolving strands.

I understand that some people don't have a choice. Thats why drugs are illegal in the first place. It's a fucking trap. A trap that will continue to be effective untill people decide to suffer in a different way.

Besides, as far as weed goes. If you are selling enough to put food on the table for you and yours....you could do the same thing with cocaine...or extacy....make even more money, with a lot less product....and get about the same ammount of jail time.

The more product you push, regardless of what it is...the higher the risk of you getting caught...also, the longer you push..the higher the risk...so ideally....you will want to push the least ammount of product, for the most ammount of money, for the least ammount of time. That's common sense right there. Weed is not something you should sell...for an occupation. Buy it, smoke it, if people want some. sell it. But don't use it as a preferred source of income. That's fucking stupid. Nobody would care if you were selling nickels, dimes, or even ounces...you might spend the night in jail...but that's not the kind of pushing that is going to provide for a family.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-07, 11:38 PM   #18
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: A666 93C5

Quote:
if they are selling enough weed to feed a family, that is enough time to be taken away from your family for quite a while...selling weed is fucking worthless unless you are growing, or are buying by the ton. Not to mention you almost have to grow, just so you can keep up with the evolving strands.

If i were "Persay", which i am cleary not, a distributer of such fine goods, at 200 an O, 16 0's is 3,200, i pay 2,000 flat, and earn 1,200 in profit, per LB. Obviously you dont sell, grahams out of LBS. Takes way to fuckin long, 16' 0's goes quick at 200 flat, and for dank, thats nice. Thats practically less than 10 a G which is to me is straight, for the quality and potentcy, of the such find goods one might have. If i perhaps knew roughly 5 or more smaller "distributers" who buy HP's once a week, money clearly comes easy enough to feed a family, and theres no heat because, i dont waste time moving it, and i dont store it in my home, thats if, you know, i did that stuff, but i dont.

But to note on the other factors of your post, time is a bitch if you get caught, most of the sellers i know periodically take breaks, not that you wont get caught that way but it helps, alot, never keep it in your home or your vehicle, be prepared to dispose whatever you have, always have a backup plan, but personally, get a 9-5. The streets have no pension homie

Old 08-16-07, 11:46 PM   #19
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

SHIT, America already has weight problems, like we need the fuckin munchies

Old 08-17-07, 12:19 AM   #20
Ransum
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C0A8 2430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Sky
If i were "Persay", which i am cleary not, a distributer of such fine goods, at 200 an O, 16 0's is 3,200, i pay 2,000 flat, and earn 1,200 in profit, per LB. Obviously you dont sell, grahams out of LBS. Takes way to fuckin long, 16' 0's goes quick at 200 flat, and for dank, thats nice. Thats practically less than 10 a G which is to me is straight, for the quality and potentcy, of the such find goods one might have. If i perhaps knew roughly 5 or more smaller "distributers" who buy HP's once a week, money clearly comes easy enough to feed a family, and theres no heat because, i dont waste time moving it, and i dont store it in my home, thats if, you know, i did that stuff, but i dont.

But to note on the other factors of your post, time is a bitch if you get caught, most of the sellers i know periodically take breaks, not that you wont get caught that way but it helps, alot, never keep it in your home or your vehicle, be prepared to dispose whatever you have, always have a backup plan, but personally, get a 9-5. The streets have no pension homie

WTF??? 200 an oz OF DANK....

HOLLA AT ME MANG...
Old 08-17-07, 12:28 AM   #21
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 2262 A289

it would be dumb if weed became legal it would just become a even bigger cash crop, more so than it already is . big companies would become even bigger and then they would enslave the rest of the world because everyone would be to fucked up to fight them .... plus marijuana stays in your system , booze and cigs don't .... even if they made it legal the work place would still give people a hard ass time
that is all

Bangalore

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 08-17-07, 12:31 AM   #22
Ransum

nah u bugg'in....

why would they test you for drugs that has to do with THC??
when its legal..
they wouldnt count that as a drug no more cuz its legal...

see the big picture...
but i feel what u saying with being to fucked up to work thou....

everyone would just be zoned as fucked no one could operate heavy machinery, so no buildings could be built
Old 08-17-07, 12:35 AM   #23
Bangalore

all i would do is sit at home and be high all day i would never goto school or anything

and 200 a o that would be nice real nice

Free Time...

Old 08-17-07, 12:39 AM   #24
сварливый

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransum
nah u bugg'in....

why would they test you for drugs that has to do with THC??
when its legal..
they wouldnt count that as a drug no more cuz its legal...

see the big picture...
but i feel what u saying with being to fucked up to work thou....

everyone would just be zoned as fucked no one could operate heavy machinery, so no buildings could be built

Everyone would not be doing the drug and esp. not doing it while working with machinery you fucktard that's like working machinery while drunk except drunk is more dangerous due to health risks other than just making poor ass decisions. And you would not be allowed to smoke weed outside, you fucking idiot. Why? Same reason you can't drink outside. Public drunkenness, publicly stoned. It would be the same shit because if it wasn't then YES, fuckers WOULD be getting stoned while doing important jobs and fucking it up, and despite that, YES, people WILL do that, but it's a less chance if it's not allowed in public. It's hard to do something you can't be seen with in public rather than do something you can be seen with by some people and some you can't..

by the way, I am a common daily stoner and my brain cells are 98% in-tact, (all the time, not tested but approximated by performance.) but that's because I'm also discreet about it. I don't smoke the entire bag, I split it in rounds to match my days and time schedules. Then I'm safe to smoke & chill, while still safe to live my progressing life, such as getting into college and working a job, maintaining friends, etc. Marijuana never was and never will be a problem for me in my life because I can handle myself as a person and as long as I don't let the marijuana take control of my mind, I have control of it. It is a simple substance I keep with me at all times to relax and I have no purpose to remain stoned the entire day, all day.

I just wish it were legalized though.. If you want my honest opinion.

Last edited by 2v : 08-17-07 at 12:44 AM.
Old 08-17-07, 12:41 AM   #25
Bangalore

i was kidding around with my heavy machinery statment , but seriously it would just become a big company cash crop, it would hit the norm just like cigarettes and alcohol

Free Time...

Old 08-17-07, 12:43 AM   #26
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

^- Bangalore, i did construction for a while, half of them were already fucked up to begin with, legalization wouldnt change much, heh, i smoke after work, im not workin atm, so i smoke all the time

Old 08-17-07, 12:46 AM   #27
Bangalore

i'm going to make an RV DEBATE TEAM but call it something cool

Free Time...

Old 08-17-07, 12:46 AM   #28
Ransum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangalore
all i would do is sit at home and be high all day i would never goto school or anything

and 200 a o that would be nice real nice

200 a o of dank is nice...

i can get a o of some regs for like 80 dollers...
i can get some have for 420...
sour d 500 an oz...
cush 600 an o....

yea thats about right for the price...

and for 2v...

i was just answering hes question....
u dont get drug tested for liquer when u get a drug test do you??
same thing as if weed was legal... you wouldnt get tested for TCH...
but you would be subject to getting fired from your job for being dummy high and blasted just like bring drunk and driving...

BUT SAY WORD U NEVER WENT TO WORK HIGH OR DRUNK AND GOT AWAY WITH IT??

i do.. shit i do it alot... i tent to smoke before and after work...
never got cought and i do Q.C WORK at a WEARHOUSE... gotta check 12-24 bottles ever hour on extruder lines.. adeco lines.. slick screen line... hot-stamp lines.. printer lines.. ECT...

so yea u wouldnt get tested for TCH if it was legal just like u dont get tested for liquer when u go to a test...
but u can lose u'r job for being drunk or mad high where ya eyes all red and u just bugg'in laughing and eating everything u see...
Old 08-17-07, 12:50 AM   #29
Bangalore

i live in minnesota during the summer so most of our stuff comes from canada 350 for most oz 400 for some good sticky

Free Time...

Old 08-17-07, 12:51 AM   #30
сварливый

yeah i go to work and eat shit.

I work at a fucking bakery nigga.

lmao how you gonna tell me not to eat shit.

I even told my boss i smoke weed, when he said he didn't care, I was like, shit then, I'ma go home and smoke now. Have a good day sir. lmao