RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-06, 09:41 PM   #16
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

ehh... cant remember
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 10:20 PM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 6602 AC7B

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
..not does not say that when u die it is judged whether u go to heaven or hell....it is judged on judgement day.....which is supposed to be like a 1000 years after noone is left on earth or something?not too clear on that...its in the book of revelations...something about after all the natural disasters n the coming of the rapture.....been awhile like i said....but little bits are comin back...

Who said "WHEN you die"? I said "AFTER" you die. So where's the souls at right now since they're supposedly waiting to be judged? Where does the Bible say?

Souls live eternally according to your bible, and you can only "ressurect" something that has died. So what is being ressurected to be judged?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 10:29 PM   #18
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

i aint talkin about the resurrection part....but i know the bible says the souls are collected? kept ? (for lack of a better word) somewhere until judgement day....u should ask someone with a more thorough knowledge of the bible.....
Old 03-29-06, 10:44 PM   #19
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
i aint talkin about the resurrection part....but i know the bible says the souls are collected? kept ? (for lack of a better word) somewhere until judgement day....u should ask someone with a more thorough knowledge of the bible.....

I asked everybody I know of who claims to know about the Bible. No one's forcing anyone to give uninformed responses.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 10:46 PM   #20
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

well u were uninformed about judgement day deciding whether u go to heaven or hell...so i enlightened you...........
Old 03-30-06, 01:06 AM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^^I'm still not sure exactly wht you informed me of but okay, thanks.

Up for anybody who has a legitimate answer to any of these questions.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-30-06, 06:19 PM   #22
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

....i know from the other thread that u are very thick headed and u only hear what u want to hear....as i said,the souls are taken to a place where they await judgement day....where is this place? who cares....its not heaven or hell so ur answer to this thread is given....if u want to know more about that place,u can always read the book of revelations....since u claim u read millions of books ....that would be a good place to start instead of waiting for someone else to give u the answer on a rap board....
Old 03-30-06, 07:17 PM   #23
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

That's called Purgatorio...
Old 03-30-06, 07:22 PM   #24
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: CC61 7FCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Your bible said the dead will be ressurected...dead what? Souls live eternally according to your bible, and you can only "ressurect" something that has died. So what is being ressurected to be judged?

Add to that, they say your soul is judged after you die and either goes to heaven or hell. So if nobody is in heaven but Jesus, where's the souls of everybody who died other than Jesus?

does it say when after they die?? no it doesnt say right after you die, it can be 20 years after you die.. it never says exactly when.. it also says in the bible, Jesus will come back and have all us judged who will go to heaven or not.. n it never sed wen either.. so yea.. i stand by my point =P

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-06, 09:28 PM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
does it say when after they die?? no it doesnt say right after you die, it can be 20 years after you die.. it never says exactly when.. it also says in the bible, Jesus will come back and have all us judged who will go to heaven or not.. n it never sed wen either.. so yea.. i stand by my point =P

:sigh: the point I'm getting at is even after you die, where's your soul at till judgement day?
Quote:
....i know from the other thread that u are very thick headed and u only hear what u want to hear....as i said,the souls are taken to a place where they await judgement day....where is this place? who cares....its not heaven or hell so ur answer to this thread is given....if u want to know more about that place,u can always read the book of revelations....since u claim u read millions of books ....that would be a good place to start instead of waiting for someone else to give u the answer on a rap board....

"What" and "Where" is what I'm asking. The bible never tells you that they go to a place to wait, so how do you know they're going anywhere?? How do you know they're waiting? You guess all this stuff, it dosen't tell you any of that.

Please READ WTF I'm saying before you jump to conclusions and assume as usual. You're discussing some shit that no one else is even talking about. You're not even stating any facts, you're just debating with me like a little kid. Bring facts, or shut the fuck up. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
That's called Purgatorio...

^^Purgatory is mentioned approximately 0 times in the bible, so to get that information you'd have to be reading a Dante book. Which is not the Bible, which claims it's the only book a person needs.

Once again, someone tell me where the bible says the souls go, because citing things outside the Bible, by definition, makes you an observer of "false idols", you'd be called a Pagan by ignorameouses, a heretic, and a whole host of other offenses they'd want to publically stone you for.

And since souls are eternal - what is being "ressurected" to be judged on judgement day if a soul dosen't die, only the body does? Even if you want to accept that soul is in pergatory, that would still mean it's not dead - so what's being ressurected?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.