RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-07, 09:25 PM   #1
сварливый

Hermaphrodite existence and Why THEY have not written articles about ....

IP: 30B6 8894

Both male and female orgasms.

Fuck, they have both. Why the hell aren't they coming out and sharing the information with us?

>:/ instead they leave us in the dark like trying to understand eachother sexually.. Herm's are people too, you know. And I've seen some really good information on both male and female orgasms in comparison, but why don't the Herm's contribute? Scientists say it varies and we'll never be able to know fully because we don't have a vagina, and females don't have a dick. So it's just hard to imagine/get a grasp of. But some people imagine/have a grasp of/even HAVE both a penis and a pussy.

It just baffles me when there are prolly a few thousand of 'em in the 6,000,000,000 + people on earth.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 07-30-07, 10:42 PM   #2
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

yeah, theres getting close to 7,000,000,0000 now....So many people have swallowed their pride for the sake of science, in hopes to better it for good. It is pretty amazing that out of the few thousand herm's that none of them are interested in helping science, which could potentially help them in return.

It's possible though, that the mix of estrogen and testosterone at such a young age when puberty strikes, could have a pretty devastating effect. Im really not that keen on my knowledge of biology. So i don't even know if estrogen and testosterone would co-exist like I am thinking they would.

Also, I can imagine that would be fairly traumatizing for a child. When a child is traumatized, and it is severe enough....mentally they stay in the same state of mind they were in when it happened. Which would keep them from being rational enough to understand the importance of their contribution.

I don't know how traumatizing it would be since the child was born that way. But I do know that in psychology 302 we discussed post-birth operations that change the original sex of the child to appear like the sex of it's opposite. Because the genitalia is too deformed to serve any purpose to that child. And they found that the children had horrible developmental problems because of the lack of testosterone and estrogen.....even though they never had any idea they were different. and even though they originally accepted they were normal, once they found out they were different, they were completely devestated.

being a hermaphrodite is obviously not the same, it's closer to being opposite. But they are most likely very similair in the sense that they could both potentially have extreme mind altering consequences.

Very interesting topic though. I wish I knew more about biology and anotomy.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote