RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-08, 01:37 PM   #1
сварливый

A Great Storm?

IP: 735C 87EC

The Elect Resurrected, or Changed, At Christ's Return

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken; then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory; and He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." (Matthew 24:29-31 RSV)

This is talking about the end times. Scientific studies show that the heating of the earth may or may not be caused by the sun AND greenhouses gases, but it could be as natural as anything.

Which tells me that possibly... Due to the heat, there will be a massive hurricane that stretches all across the earth, and kills many human beings. That is one guess of mine.

I am a believer of Jesus Christ and God, so, it is with this that I am only contemplating. Your thoughts?
Go ahead and ask questions also. Let's talk about this. The revelations are to my belief to be true and I also believe that the end times are coming, and, if you are going to die at age 70, that you will be here to see it. I am not going to predict a date, because it is widely believed that no one knows when the end is, and history has proven that.

I don't care if you don't believe, I have always believed in the revelations, despite my belief in God and Jesus Christ. So there. Post.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 06-21-08, 01:51 PM   #2
сварливый

"For the past nearly 2,000 years, there has been an ongoing debate regarding the Return of Jesus Christ. Many believe that He will literally return, exactly as The Bible says that He will, perhaps even within the lifetime of those alive today. Others have come to their own opinion, apart from what the Scriptures plainly say, and believe that the Return of Christ will not be an actual physical event, but was meant symbolically somehow."

^ check that out. I read that after making this thread. lol.
Old 08-31-08, 10:33 PM   #3
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

dude...a massive hurricane?

and here i was under the impression that hurricanes were caused by the difference between tropical and temperate climates....

lmafo...you strike again

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-08, 10:52 PM   #4
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F3E4 5E69

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
The Elect Resurrected, or Changed, At Christ's Return

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken; then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory; and He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." (Matthew 24:29-31 RSV)

This is talking about the end times. Scientific studies show that the heating of the earth may or may not be caused by the sun AND greenhouses gases, but it could be as natural as anything.

Which tells me that possibly... Due to the heat, there will be a massive hurricane that stretches all across the earth, and kills many human beings. That is one guess of mine.

I am a believer of Jesus Christ and God, so, it is with this that I am only contemplating. Your thoughts?
Go ahead and ask questions also. Let's talk about this. The revelations are to my belief to be true and I also believe that the end times are coming, and, if you are going to die at age 70, that you will be here to see it. I am not going to predict a date, because it is widely believed that no one knows when the end is, and history has proven that.

I don't care if you don't believe, I have always believed in the revelations, despite my belief in God and Jesus Christ. So there. Post.

Why try to study the question, when you can just live the answer?

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 08-31-08, 11:35 PM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D99F 98A8

lmao..

shit man.. 2v you talk about the 'end of the world' like its actually gonna happen.

dont believe the hype.. many have made your mistake in the past.. take the world for what it is. it wont end.. itll simply change with the times as it always has done so..

things will happen that you wont expect.. trust me
Old 08-31-08, 11:49 PM   #6
сварливый

=/

What?

I'm talking about a massive hurricane that the bible predicts with metaphor that wipes out many races of people, especially on small islands. Science even talks about a super hurricane being able to appear due to our planet's progressive warmth.

I could have easily made this about Comets, considering what you just said to me, but instead I used the "Jesus Riding Atop A Cloud" as metaphor for Hurricane.

Makes sense to me.

I never said shit about the end of the world here.

people are fucking stupid yo, world-wide.
Old 08-31-08, 11:57 PM   #7
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
=/

Science even talks about a super hurricane being able to appear due to our planet's progressive warmth.

see, i find that interesting. Because science has found no reason to believe that global warming produces hurricanes. Hurricanes happen when the differential between tropic and temperate climates exceeds a certan level. It's just like a fucking tornado...when cold air currents, mix with warm air currents...it creates a vortex...and that's basically what a hurricane is.

In other words...as far as science knows...temperate climates would have to drop in temperature...and tropical climates would have to rise in temperature...in order to get a hurricane of that magnitude. Only one of those occurances can happen under the wing of global warming.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-08, 12:14 AM   #8
сварливый

The meaning of the word Temperate means Moderate.

a temperate climate is a climate without extremes. Therefore it would be the In-Between climate you're talking about. Which is the climate we're in now...

I'm not going to go over the science of it, because it is believed to be possible that a super hurricane hits the earth.

And, logically speaking, for Tropical temperatures to rise, the Temperate would drop, because Temperate is the norm.

Please explain otherwise to me if you think you have it all down.
Old 09-01-08, 12:26 AM   #9
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
The meaning of the word Temperate means Moderate.

a temperate climate is a climate without extremes. Therefore it would be the In-Between climate you're talking about. Which is the climate we're in now...

I'm not going to go over the science of it, because it is believed to be possible that a super hurricane hits the earth.

And, logically speaking, for Tropical temperatures to rise, the Temperate would drop, because Temperate is the norm.

Please explain otherwise to me if you think you have it all down.

No shit dude...why do you go into such excruciating detail about such simple matters?...it is believed to be possible that a super hurricane hits the earth? or could hit the earth? just because it is believed that could happen, doesn't mean it's related to global warming...so...i don't know why you insist on being redundant.

And that is the most rediculous thing i've ever heard. The temperature doesn't work like that. Let's say the average temperate temperature is between 35-100 dgrees. If tropical temps rise...that doesn't mean the other temps lower....all it means is that global avg temperature has more outliers....and when those outliers are calculated into the global equation...temperate doesn't drop...it rises...not the temperature..but the standard for definiton of "temperate climate" temperate is average...we both know that....if tropical temps rise....so does the earths avg...just like if tropical lowered...so would the earths avg. The only thing that would change....would be the name of the climate that we live in. Not the actual temperature. And with all that being said...the name wouldn't ever change anyways..

Old 09-01-08, 12:29 AM   #10
сварливый

Actually I think you're wrong.

The average is about what it was before it started rising DRASTICALLY. I don't think that's even 100 degrees except in certain deserts.

So with the rise of global warming, the temperate drops further away from what the actual temperature is. Creating circumstances which exactly describe that which makes a hurricane. ....Probably why I read somewhere that a hurricane larger than anything we've ever seen could be coming.
Old 09-01-08, 12:32 AM   #11
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Actually I think you're wrong.

The average is about what it was before it started rising DRASTICALLY. I don't think that's even 100 degrees except in certain deserts.

So with the rise of global warming, the temperate drops further away from what the actual temperature is.

No...i'm not. if extreme is 150 degrees. And tropical climates get to 200 degrees...extreme goes up to 200....and temperate moves up to 150....that's how it fucking works. You don't know shit dude. It's a simple matter of averages. Simple math. Very fucking simple. If that were to happen...it would most likely be considered an outlier..and NOT included in the overall equation..leaving the requirements for temperate climates...stationary.

Old 09-01-08, 12:35 AM   #12
сварливый

http://www.sciencedaily.com/videos/..._hurricanes.htm

"Some climate scientists believe hurricanes in the North Atlantic loom more dangerous than ever. But now they say … they think know why.

"Since about 1970, there has been a warming of the global oceans including the areas where the hurricanes form due to increases in carbon dioxide and greenhouse gases in the atmosphere," Kevin Trenberth, NCAR Scientist in Boulder, Colo., told Ivanhoe.

Trenberth builds his case asking the tough questions. "Do they get more intense? Do they get bigger? Do they last longer? Are there more of them?" Trenberth asks.

Over the past 35 years, the Atlantic's sea surface temperature has increased one degree Fahrenheit. The result … a four-percent increase of atmospheric water vapor and a six to eight-percent increase in rainfall.

Conditions that contribute to larger, more forceful, hurricanes. The cause -- Trenberth says predominantly global warming. "What we think is likely to happen, they will get more intense, they will likely get a little bigger, but maybe there may not be quite as many," Trenberth said. Other scientists aren't so convinced and believe the warming is a natural occurrence, but either way -- a forecast for the future that impacts us all."

What does that say?

Exactly what I've been saying loser.

Global Warming is causing the planet to heat and though the theories on why is not sure, it is a fucking FACT, that hurricanes will get bigger.
Old 09-01-08, 12:41 AM   #13
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
http://www.sciencedaily.com/videos/..._hurricanes.htm

"Some climate scientists believe hurricanes in the North Atlantic loom more dangerous than ever. But now they say … they think know why.

"Since about 1970, there has been a warming of the global oceans including the areas where the hurricanes form due to increases in carbon dioxide and greenhouse gases in the atmosphere," Kevin Trenberth, NCAR Scientist in Boulder, Colo., told Ivanhoe.

Trenberth builds his case asking the tough questions. "Do they get more intense? Do they get bigger? Do they last longer? Are there more of them?" Trenberth asks.

Over the past 35 years, the Atlantic's sea surface temperature has increased one degree Fahrenheit. The result … a four-percent increase of atmospheric water vapor and a six to eight-percent increase in rainfall.

Conditions that contribute to larger, more forceful, hurricanes. The cause -- Trenberth says predominantly global warming. "What we think is likely to happen, they will get more intense, they will likely get a little bigger, but maybe there may not be quite as many," Trenberth said. Other scientists aren't so convinced and believe the warming is a natural occurrence, but either way -- a forecast for the future that impacts us all."

What does that say?

Exactly what I've been saying loser.

Global Warming is causing the planet to heat and though the theories on why is not sure, it is a fucking FACT, that hurricanes will get bigger.

you are seriously a fucking retard. all of that shit is speculation...it even says so, before just about every sentence...and now you are claiming it as a fact.

god you're a homo.

Old 09-01-08, 12:44 AM   #14
сварливый

It's not all speculation...

You're full of shit .

Now I see that you wear cement sunglasses..
Old 09-01-08, 12:46 AM   #15
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
It's not all speculation...

You're full of shit .

interesting...because here is a direct quote from your link
"What we think is likely to happen, they will get more intense, they will likely get a little bigger..."

see that? the word think? and likely?

one of the scientists also said "they might get a little bigger"

theres another one of those words....might.

reading comprehension, dude.