RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-06, 11:44 PM   #16
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2FB2 BF34

what happened kepmp i thought you were gonna put me back in this week?
Old 09-04-06, 12:21 AM   #17
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 0825 899A

look..

i'm a be honest, no hate to jack.. but the way kemp broke down the battle, he fuckin hate voted dawg.

he didn't give mine nor jack's verses the time of day. everythin was either played or a no, with the exception of like 4 or 5 total quotes in the entire battle.

now, i even looked up some of the shit he said was play'd, and i couldn't find any other sources of it. i'll even show the punches i couldn't find play'ed shit for.

reguardless, i was willing to help this league out, but if thats how voting goes around here. then pz out, ya'll.
Old 09-04-06, 12:42 AM   #18
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

N. Tav you didn't sign in in the thread so if you PMd him he prolly forgot cuz he goes by that thread.

I know what ur talkin' about Untold...sometimes when ya use concepts that seem easy to think of, people assume they're played, even if they haven't seen them. I highly doubt Kempo woulda hate voted on ya tho, why would he care who wins?
Old 09-04-06, 01:11 AM   #19
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 0825 899A

^dawg.. maybe not hate vote, but i mean.. i know all the shit he said was "play'd" or "no" to wasn't that bad.

like, i was gettin cats from rb, rv, rm, and pr to check out the verses and they was like, "wtf?"

they didn't even get why he broke down and voted like that. i mean, DTH, i know u know where i'm comin from. like, i used to like this league, but kemp's trippin or somethin. i know that battle was not that bad AT ALL.
Old 09-04-06, 01:41 AM   #20
Slay-Eddie..
Banned: Spamming

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 5BE7 C115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampejo.
Eddie your a joke..

..pointless battle?
Old 09-04-06, 08:33 AM   #21
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: 9839 DB84

lmaooooooooo. A hate vote? Why in the fuck would I hate vote? We talk on AIM all the time, so I'd hate vote you? I wasn't feeling your verse, I didn't like a lot of the bars, so I said so. That's a proper vote, not a dickriding or whatever vote. JTR's verse I felt a lot more, he had bars that made me laugh. The bars of his I wasn't feeling, I said so. I think you're misinterpreting my opinion as hate, because you don't want to take my opinion.

And you're trying to say that I'd duck you? Dude, NEVER say that again. If I see something, then I'll confront it. Also, you probably shoulda mentioned the fact that I signed off AIM, I wasn't even on RV when you posted that. So stop tryna make me look like a dick.

And word to the prize idea by Untold, but I'd feel bad taking your money 'n shit.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 11:50 AM   #22
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Well would you feel bad making the league better? If the dude is willing to offer, that's nice of him and we should take advantage.

I mean, think of how much more effective a PM advertisement would be if you could say "Join the LBL, CASH PRIZES OFFERED!!!"
Old 09-04-06, 01:58 PM   #23
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

IP: 7230 B0AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempoMRK

And word to the prize idea by Untold, but I'd feel bad taking your money 'n shit.

lolololololololololol.

Old 09-04-06, 02:10 PM   #24
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempoMRK
lmaooooooooo. A hate vote? Why in the fuck would I hate vote? We talk on AIM all the time, so I'd hate vote you? I wasn't feeling your verse, I didn't like a lot of the bars, so I said so. That's a proper vote, not a dickriding or whatever vote. JTR's verse I felt a lot more, he had bars that made me laugh. The bars of his I wasn't feeling, I said so. I think you're misinterpreting my opinion as hate, because you don't want to take my opinion.

And you're trying to say that I'd duck you? Dude, NEVER say that again. If I see something, then I'll confront it. Also, you probably shoulda mentioned the fact that I signed off AIM, I wasn't even on RV when you posted that. So stop tryna make me look like a dick.

^you'd feel bad takin my money? yet u were the one who was all up for it just a few days ago.. nigga please! don't come at me with that shit. dude, the whole prize money and shit was my idea.. i came to you about it.

and i was refering to aim when u signed off. and yea, i thought it was fucked up how i posted and u signed off. and u may have felt jack's verse more, but it wasn't a lot more. honestly, dawg had boocoo "no's" in his verse to.

look, but seriously, it may have not been a hate vote, but the shit was an unfair vote to me. all i'm askin for is for it ro be critiqued by more members or some shit. cause i just don't think my verse was as bad as u made it. i mean, i've spent more time into that verse than any other in any league this season, and u give me "no's" for most of my verse.

i'd either like it to be reopened or a rematch, yo. and i'm askin as a favor, yo. if u don't wanna grant it, fuck it. thats cool, but yea, don't feel bad for takin my money. everythin i buy over here is prolly cheaper than u can get it. plus i know i make more money that you, son. so yea, find someone else willin to throw up $100 or more in this league. i bet u can't.. i know u can't. i was just tryin to help u.
Old 09-04-06, 02:10 PM   #25
Untold
Met-A-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthanize.
lolololololololololol.

suck a dick a go hang out wit the nigga in ur sig, bitch.
Old 09-04-06, 02:12 PM   #26
Untold
Met-A-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
Well would you feel bad making the league better? If the dude is willing to offer, that's nice of him and we should take advantage.

I mean, think of how much more effective a PM advertisement would be if you could say "Join the LBL, CASH PRIZES OFFERED!!!"

uh.. he knows that. hes just tryin to be funny. cause kemp doesn't feel bad takin my money. he was all cool with it the other day when i brought the idea to him.

i mean, c'mon. hows he gonna come at me like that? i mean, seriously.

he can barely afford to keep members in this league..

i'm tryin to pay to keep 'em in. do ur math, yo.
Old 09-04-06, 03:55 PM   #27
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: 9839 DB84

Dude, I wasn't cool with it. I was like yeah that's a cool idea, but I'd feel bad taking your money. Then I suggested the ad banner scheme. Not once did I wholeheartedly say "Yeah, let's do it". I might have said "yeah cool" or whatever. But I never agreed. And I as I said I TOLD YOU that I would feel bad taking your money, so what you just said is all bull.

Unfair vote? I don't understand how. You're just pissed that I didn't like your verse.

And yeah, I signed off AIM, but as you've conveniantly left out, I wasn't even on RapVerse at the time. You coulda hit me up on AIM and told me bout your post, but you didn't. So once again you're trying to make me out to look like a dick.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 09:23 PM   #28
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
IP: 3D75 7AFB

Yo Kempo.. did EF crash???

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 09:56 PM   #29
rexless
Dont Fuck With Me! EZ....

IP: E1ED 2B4B

mother fucker i signed up why dont i have a battle FUCKING HERBS!!!
Old 09-05-06, 09:01 AM   #30
ESQ Da Killah
New to RV

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: CEC9 33B1

evin tho i keyed my Verse vote for meee

LBL Championship Match: 1. Brock Sampson (7-0) vs 2. L.I. (5-0)<-----dunno who these people are
LBL Contendership Match: 3. Sonny Dimebags (8-3) vs 4. Malicious (5-1)<-----sonny coz mal is gay
5. JTR (14-6) vs 6. Stanza (3-2)<-----dunno who these people are
7. DaTrusHurtz (6-0) vs 8. SPuL (6-0)<-----DTHZ
9. Wordz Ahgod (4-1) vs 10. Euthanize (5-5)<-----euthanize
11. Flash (4-1) vs 12. Aeral (3-0)<-----aeral
13. Artistik (2-1) vs 14. Eddie (1-0)<-----phillycannonz
15. urmomsuxdixx (3-1) vs 16. Thoughts (0-3)<-----urmomsuxdizz
17. T.r.oo.P (1-2) vs 18. Out Writechas (0-1)<-----out
19. SMG (0-1) vs 20. Sinful (0-0)<-----sin
21. Gho$t Wrighter (0-0) vs 22. Sizzle (0-0)<-----Gho$t
23. Caustic (0-0) vs 24. Platinum (0-0)<-----

KILLER HOOOUSE > YOU