RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-06, 03:40 PM   #1
Untold
Met-A-4

You Know You Love It: The Fucking Maggot!

IP: 3240 794D

RV's 1-2 Battle League Magazine

Intro:
WWAAAZZZ UUUUPPPP RV?!?!??! How is shit going for everyone this week? I hope good, because I'm pretty happy about this past week. There was alot more participation this week, so that definately made this week a good week. Alot of good battles as well. Can't Say I was dissapointed. You fuckers actually gave me something to read and write about. So yea.. There was also ALOT of EMO BITCHING goin on this week, so that made it kind of gay. And yes, I know.. This is like, the first REAL mag ya'll have had in a while, so appreciate it. Other than that, I hope this next week can be as good or better than last week and well, heres the mag!

Battle Reviews:
Finally, I have the time to go over every fucking battle this week. Lets see what you pricks brought to the table..

Group A:
M. Tav (0-0) vs. Educated (0-0)
M.Tav hoe showz and Educated winz.

Untold (2-2) vs. SlayEddie (0-0)
Good match up here. Un' came with the "paper boy" line which was pretty funny. Then Slay came with a good feed with his "fax machin line" then dropped weak with his second punch. But 'Told came back in the end with his feed to win it.

JTR (3-0) vs. Serbness (3-1)
Very slept on battle here, even though it was a pretty good match up. Serb had a funny target line. Though I've seen it, still made me laugh. Jack had some illness in his lines to, but a lil too obvious with the punch. Good showin on his part though. JTR won.

Mr. Multie (1-0) vs. K (1-1)
Pretty blah match up here. Wasn't really too impressed with Mr. Multie. He had some gayness overall in his two punches. K had one cool punch in his shit, so yea.. He got this.

Group B
DaTrusHurtz (4-0) vs. Valor (0-0)
DTH actually decided to check in. So yea, that was about as far as the battle got. DTH won.

Ken' Pho (3-1) vs. Flow Intelligent (1-1)
Well, Flow was hoe and didn't show, so Ken, Pho got the win, yo.

TheSinnister (0-0) vs. ...?... (0-1)
Sin dropped two lame punches and the riddler no show'd.. Prolly got his ass kicked by batman or some shitz. TheSinnister winz.

SlicKnife (2-2) vs. Thoughts (1-0)
Well, this battle seemed to have potential with Slick's first bar which was very good imo, but Thoughts got shook after seein Slick's bar and decided to sign out. What'a bitch. Slick wins.

Group C
Tony Brown (2-2) vs. SMG (0-0)
Well, Tony showed on time and SMG was a bit late so Tony didn't grant the extension. So in that case, Tony won due to a no show.

Sobe (4-0) vs. Luciano (3-1)
Nice battle here. Sobe has the "art of war" line which was pretty cool and Troop had two meh'ish punches. But Sobe's final punch sealed the deal. Good feed on his part. Sobe winz.

Daubs (2-2) vs. LyricALI (2-2)
Lamp had two gay punches. Daubs had a nice nameplay punch and kind of over killed it with his second, but did enough for the win. Daubs wins.

SPul (3-1) vs. Euthanize (1-3)
Pretty one sided battle here. Spul had 2 pretty good punches while Euth didn't really have much of either. Euth's first could've been good if he would have worded it better, but ya know.. Shit happenz. Reguardless, Spul won.

Group D
I Am Unreal (1-1) vs. Malicious (1-3)
I Am Unreal signed out, so Malicious wins.

Mystic (2-1) vs. GankstaBoi (0-0)
Mystic showed and Ganksta didn't. Mystic won.

Tortilla Chip (3-1) vs. NRG (1-1)
At first, this battle seemed to be in Tortilla's favor, but since he didn't post his links, he lost and NRG won.

L.I. (4-0) vs. Wordz Ahgod (3-1)
Pretty one sided battle here. LI came it with 2 cool punches, while Wordz had 2 play'd ones. Overall, LI wins.

Group E
N. Tavarez (3-1) vs. Caustic (0-0)
Completely one sided battle here. Tav had two dope punches while Caust barely could sqeeze out one. In the end, Tav took this pretty easily and got the win.

Thoth (2-1) vs. Sonny Dimebags (1-1)
Both no-show, so both get booted.

Artistik (2-2) vs. Methods (0-0)
Art got this pretty easily, even though he did recycle one of his punches ! S'all good none the less. Mal didn't really drop to hawt either. Stillz, Art's last punch wasn't that illz either. However, Atistik still wins this shit.

Aeral (4-0) vs. TeamOne (1-3)
This was a straiight battle. Aeral had a pretty cool punch, which I later found was a bit play'd, but did the job. TeamOne had a cool feed for his first bar, but couldn't come drop for his second. And, since Aeral picked it up at the end, he got the win.

Battle Of The Week
This shit goes to JTR vs. Serb. Yea, this shit got slept on, but one of the only battles that was good and both battlers were pretty consistant with each other.

Serb

No chick is feelin ya style - your dates catchin air
I won't target your fashion.. but its obvious you shop their
Keep'in your head up only leads a uppcut to the chin
headgame better bleed for text
b/c he a virgin to a win.

JTR
lol, nice, alright...

Ya dissing my fashion sense? You must be fucking dumb
When even your wack shirt claims you're a fucking BUM
Your image is wack, played, i'll show you what the L is, fool
Since when was looking like a wack version of Elvis cool?

Seriously.

Winner = JTR

Verse Of The Week
Yea, you guessed it. N.Tavarez gets it this week for havin two dope punches. Congrats, yo.

N.Tavarez
Fuck jewels when I swing- catch a shiner you can floss for free
Cuz wasting a dope punch on YOU is the only Caust I C
Bring many herbs, Ima finish em soon as they send me word
And he'll scream "Fall back!".....faster than September 23rd

Punches Of The Week
13.) L.I. vs. Wordz Ahgod
he comin with preschool writtens. straight from the sewer
cause WB spittin lines on the level of Looney Toon viewers

12.) Daubs vs. LyricALI
slag, slut, wack as fuck....you stink so take a shower bruv
or il leave lamp' knocked out...like i was a fuckin power cut

11.) SPul vs. Euthanize
For the wackness of those lines, I can't believe I even tried
Cuz the vowel list is the only time E comes before I

10.) Untold vs. SlayEddie
look - if you keep spittin trash like that you gonn' stay behind the rear..
You gonn' need atleast three fax machines to get that paper-line to clear..

9.) SlicKnife vs. Thoughts
kid sucks, watch me bury him 10-feet & this crimes clever...
‘cause with thoughts SO deep...we’ll make this league a million times better

8.) Aeral vs. TeamOne
Go ahead and rant on played wordplay, while i just flaunt this snitch,
you ain't just apart from the wackness.... you wrote the whole book on it bitch

7.) Untold vs. SlayEddie
kid, i'm rich 'n in the news, while this guys a jerk
so i'll keep makin paper, boy.. thats just ur line of work

6.) Aeral vs. TeamOne
Nice, another TO football flip, but im hungry to see u fumble
And if id b-more ravenous, ud be in a fuckin heap of trouble

5.) N. Tavarez vs. Caustic
Bring many herbs, Ima finish em soon as they send me word
And he'll scream "Fall back!".....faster than September 23rd

4.) JTR vs. Serbness
Your image is wack, played, i'll show you what the L is, fool
Since when was looking like a wack version of Elvis cool?

3.) JTR vs. Serbness
Ya dissing my fashion sense? You must be fucking dumb
When even your wack shirt claims you're a fucking BUM

2.) Sobe vs. Luciano
u a fatass dude, stay away from the burgers & mayonaise too
when i get promoted to fries.. i should really take 'em away from u

1.) N. Tavarez vs. Caustic
Fuck jewels when I swing- catch a shiner you can floss for free
Cuz wasting a dope punch on YOU is the only Caust I C

Top Battlers
For this section here, I've decided to categorize by DTH's rankingz so that way there won't be any EMO BABIEZ crying about how they should be ranked somewhere and what not. So yea, got a problem with it, take it up with DTH.

Group A:
DaTrusHurtz 5-0
JTR 4-0
Untold 3-2
Serbness 3-2
K 2-1
Educated 1-0
Mr. Multie 1-1
Synonym 0-0

Group C:
Sobe 5-0
Spul 4-1
Daubs 3-2
Luciano 3-2
Tony Brown 3-2
LyricALI 2-3
Euthanize 1-4
SMG 0-1

Group D:
L.I. 5-0
Ken' Pho 4-1
Mystic 3-1
Wordz Ahgod 3-2
NRG 2-1
Malicious 2-3
Sinful 1-0
Apostrophe 0-0

Group E:
Aeral 5-0
N. Tavarez 4-1
Artistik 3-2
SlicKnife 3-2
Sonny Dimebags 1-2
TeamOne 1-4
Caustic 0-1
Methods 0-1

Predictions
Wanna give a shout out to my boy SOBE for helping me get the predictions done. He took care of Group's A & C and i got D & E.

Group A
Serbness (3-2) vs. K (2-1)
Serb is ok sometimes comes played and K looks gay and since recycling isn't allowed anymore serb will win.

DaTrusHurtz (5-0) vs. JTR (4-0)
Both good battlers but I got DTH winning and I dunno why. Maybe cuz he's mod.

Mr. Multie (1-1) vs. Synonym (0-0)
Mr. Multie just because. If Synonym is the one from RB he's gay.

Untold (3-2) vs. Educated (1-0)
Untold is taking the cheese cuz he's a rat.

Group C
LyricALI (2-3) vs. Euthanize (1-4)
Neither are good but I got euthanize takin this cuz he's better.

SPul (4-1) vs. Luciano (3-2)
This will be close but Luciano i think will win cuz he comes a bit more original he just needs help on wording sometimez.

Daubs (3-2) vs. Tony Brown (3-2)
Tony Clownz cuz... just cuz.

Sobe (5-0) vs. SMG (0-1)
PFFF... me of course.

Group D
L.I. (5-0) vs. Mystic (3-1)
This should be an easy win for LI. Mystic is still too newb'ish and well, LI's got the expirience. So LI'll take this quite easily.

Malicious (2-3) vs. Apostrophe (0-0)
Could go either way, but since I'm too familiar with Apostrophe, I got Malicious taking this.

NRG (2-1) vs. Sinful (1-0)
NRG's gonna win this pretty easy. Just the better battler between the two and is more creative.

Ken' Pho (4-1) vs. Wordz Ahgod (3-2)
Looks like this could be a good battle. Pretty evenly match'd up and could go either way. But I'm gonna give it to Ken for having the better rec.

Group E
N. Tavarez (4-1) vs. SlicKnife (3-2)
Good battle here. If Slick shows and decides to drop dope, I see him taking this but if N. Tav wants it more, it could go either way.

TeamOne (1-4) vs. Sonny Dimebags (1-2)
Well, if TO decides to drop two good punches and not slack, he'll take this fairly easy. Sonny's aiight, but not as good as TO.

Aeral (5-0) vs. Methods (0-1)
Aeral will win this just cause hes better.

Artistik (3-2) vs. Caustic (0-1)
Artistik will win this just cause hes better.

Be On The Look Out For
N. Tavarez - This kid is hotsshhh.. and i just don't mean his alias. Hes battle with the best of them and is trying to make his claim to fame here.

DTH - Has been consistant every week and I'm hoping he starts bringing the fire to the table. Lets just see what he has in store for his opponent this week.

L.I. - Finally get to see this kid drop something. Hes been getting alot of no show's lately and this past week he did his thing. I'm hoping he has a good battle this week and impresses us all.

Daubs - Hes taken a hiatus from the site, but now hes back. He had a pretty good battle last week and is up against some good competition this week. I hope he comes with wit and fire!

Bitch of the Week
This week's BOTW is going to two peeps. Well, one person and one group of people.

First Bitch of the Week: Wordz Ahgod
Aiight, man.. First and foremost, this is the internet. This is a fucking net mag. Don't get ALL hostile about this shit and attempt to cut your wrist or something. Like, straiight up, you came at me like an EMO BITCH in this past mag for not getting mentioned. Well, I hope your happy. Not only did you get mentioned this week, but you have a whole section just for yourself . So congrats on being Bitch of the Week.. But you know what, you'll probably bitch about having to share it with someone. Well, at least you can say you've finally made it.. BITCH!

And Second Bitch(es) of the Week go to: All the no-show's from Group B
OMFG!!! You know who you are. I mean, go back and check it ya'll selves. I swear there was a no show for each battle in that group! WTF! You niggas are the reason why this fucking league will not work. If peeps don't start showing appreciation towards the league and start dropping for their opponents, then we won't get anywheres. Honestly, its like ya'll all pulled a bitch move or something. It's whatever though. For those who showed in Group B, props.. But for those who bitched out.. YA'LL ARE GRADE 'A', 100% BITCHES! But stillz, I hope ya'll are happy. Cause you punk, bitches got eliminated.. So for the rest of the league.. Fucking show up, you faggots!

Interview with JTR
Skill1202 = Untold
Jaw Show Awe = JTR

Skill1202: lets do this interviewz
Jaw Show Awe: word
Skill1202: aiight
Skill1202: first and foremost, congrats on beatin me yo
Skill1202: good verse and what not
Jaw Show Awe: word, you too, it was close, like 3-2
Skill1202: but i'm still pissed bout that tie breakin vote.. i don't think kemp gave either of us credit yo
Jaw Show Awe: word, if he dosn't give us battle of the week we should bitch slap him
Skill1202: it's not even that, i just think we both had better verses than what he said
Skill1202: just my opinion though
Jaw Show Awe: well I felt we were underquoted by everyone who voted
Skill1202: WORD
Skill1202: aiight, now to some real shit
Skill1202: lets start with how u got into textin
Skill1202: when did it begin for JTR aka Mind Gamez
Jaw Show Awe: Head Games, lol
Skill1202: wtf..
Skill1202: same shit
Skill1202: both involves ur head
Skill1202: lolz
Jaw Show Awe: well, it all happened when I wanted to see some rap battle, so I went into google and wrote "rap battles" and I came up on www.rapbattles.comSo I click that shit and it says "rapbattles" and "rapbattles relauched". I click relauched, and that's how it all started
Skill1202: word
Skill1202: i remember that shit
Skill1202: but what made u get into the whole rap shit.. has it always been apart of you?
Jaw Show Awe: I guess so, I don't remember who I got into rap, but I used to always bump that "chronic 2001" or wtv year it was by Dre. And I was writing wack verses and battling at school way before I joined RV
Jaw Show Awe: I guess you can say it's always been a part of me
Skill1202: word.. so u've even street batttled. u still battle live or just stick to text now?
Jaw Show Awe: eh, well when I was battling live it was small time shit, doing it in school, and in at summercamp like 4 years ago when I went there once. Now I haven't had many, I had like 2 at my new school, and 2 in my boys basemant for fun with friends. But there's some cats at my old school calling themselves "Platinum Records" saying my shits wack cuz I beat one of their guys in a battle. I'm thinking one day ima just go there and rip them all.
Skill1202: dawg.. just bomb them wiggaz wit a dis track or some shitz
Skill1202: make 'em feel stupid to even touch a mic, yo
Jaw Show Awe: ya, once I start doing audio i'll put a few tracks out. Worst shit is that they're saying I'm wack and they'd rip me but one of them wants me in their crew roflz
Skill1202: but speakin of that shit, what about audio? ever considered doin audio or is text ur field of expertise?
Skill1202: lmao @ them wantin u in their crew but have beef at the same time.. dope
Jaw Show Awe: well, text is my field of expertise for now, but you know as they say, text is just elevation, preporation for audio, SPuLs been trying to get me into it, I'll get around to it sometime
Skill1202: word, have u done any audio at all though?
Jaw Show Awe: lol, like, one time
Skill1202: nice
Skill1202: so who are ur rap idolz or who motivates u? who ya fav's when it comes to this rap shit?
Jaw Show Awe: well, I find whenever I rap I got the same style as CopyWrite, but I also listen to a lot of Diabolic, Eminem, Immortal Technique, and Canibus. And i'm starting to get into Chino XL and Louis Logic more. When I was younger I only listened to Dr.Dre and DMX though, lmao. I don't listen to rap that much but i'm trying to get more into it
Skill1202: dope list man
Skill1202: so u say u don't listen to rap that much?
Skill1202: but ur trying to get into it?
Jaw Show Awe: Well see, hip hop is me, it's what I am, I'm into rap but I just don't listen to the music that much. I actually don't listen to music that much in general. I only own like 6 CD's, and when i'm chillin on the pc i'm not playing music like most would be, but i've been trying to change that.
Jaw Show Awe: And don't ask why, I got no fucking clue. I just never really got around to buying mad cd's and carying a cd player around and dl'ing songs off the internet
Jaw Show Awe: Not to mention that when I do listen to music it's 50/50 Metal or Rap, I was raised on both
Skill1202: wwoooorrrrdddd
Skill1202: i be on that metal/rap tip.. just dependz on what i like at the moment
Jaw Show Awe: yeah man, same here
Skill1202: aside from the musical side of this shit, what u got in store for the 1-2-1? any tricks up jack's sleeve? got anythin special for DTH this week?
Skill1202: not to reveal any secrets, but just curious if u plan on taking this or not?
Jaw Show Awe: eh, I haven't started writing yet, but DTH is a dope battler, and ill in Punch Line battles. You know there's those guys that are DOPE in punch line battles, but wack in regular battles and vice versa. There's also some guys who are dope in regular and punchline battles, and vice versa
Skill1202: wordness, i hear that man
Jaw Show Awe: But ya, every battle i'm in I usually plan on taking it, and i'm 4-0, I don't want to ruin that pretty record. DTH is good competition, so expect me to come nice
Skill1202: word.. i hope it can make battle/verse of the week or some shitz
Skill1202: speakin of which.. u got battle of the week this week against serbness
Jaw Show Awe: ($U#*@HJTBJBIUABG&(*$T@ ME just thinking up the DOPEST ILLEST SICKEST punchline ever to drop on DTH. ($U#@Y%*@Y#)%it's OVER!
Skill1202: what are them links and wtf??
Jaw Show Awe: nah i'm fucking around, but he prolly read that part and went "Oh no! :-("
Skill1202: LMFAO
Jaw Show Awe: word up
Skill1202: pee in his paniez type shit
Jaw Show Awe: ya man
Jaw Show Awe: but word, I did get battle of the week vs. Serbness, wich i'm actually surprised about
Skill1202: surprised.. how come? u two were pretty consistant with each other
Skill1202: i don't know why i missed, much less why it was soo slept on
Skill1202: 'n ya'll kept it dope
Jaw Show Awe: I guess, I thought it was a good battle but iunno, I just didn't think it'd get battle of the week
Jaw Show Awe: but I guess i'm just cool like that
Skill1202: yea.. i mean, others just had one sided battles and what not
Skill1202: ya'll actually had a fair competition
Jaw Show Awe: pffffft, I ate him alive
Jaw Show Awe: lmao
Skill1202: serb had some good punches, but like, his second wasn't true
Skill1202: i didn't say ur punches weren't good, u got ranked like 3 or 4 wit 'em and both
Jaw Show Awe: i;m playing mayne
Skill1202: word, i feelz ya -_-
Jaw Show Awe: but word, I liked serbs 1st punch, he's pretty underrated
Skill1202: u got anythin u wanna say as like a shout outz and what not? final wordz type shitz?
Jaw Show Awe: ummm, DTH, watch out for the SUPER ILLEST DOPEST SICKEST PUNCH TO EVER BE DROPPED. Lmao, and uh, ya, N.Tavarez, I will see you in the champ match hoe!
Skill1202: dope!
Jaw Show Awe: And I think ima go blaze a joint
Skill1202: FIRE
Skill1202: blaze 1 for ya boy
Jaw Show Awe: maybe 2
Skill1202: niceeee
Skill1202: aiight man
Skill1202: good interview
Skill1202: and good luck for the rest of the season
Jaw Show Awe: word, thanks, you too
Skill1202: aiightz, lata

Outro
Overall, one of the better weeks I've seen in a while from this league. I'm hoping it starts getting more active and peeps start get more willing to drop dope. I mean, this leagues good. I like the freshness of it, the new faces and the expirienced heads coming in and out. But we need to make this leauge AWSOME! It has the potential and has more than enough talent, but lets get FIRE ya'll. Start inviting peeps to come in and drop some illness. Get your friends from other sites to make a showing and sign up for the league. Cause this is ya'lls league, you, the opponents are the reason why it's openend. Now to keep it around, try to get some activity from your friends and shit and lets just keep the league ALIVE. And on that note, SHOW FOR YOUR FUCKING BATTLES. Well, with all this said, I hope ya'll enjoyed the mag this week, cause I actually tried to make it dope.. So yea, have fun and g/l to all.

Pz.

Last edited by Untold : 09-04-06 at 07:53 PM.
Old 09-04-06, 03:41 PM   #2
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 3240 794D

have fun wit this, fuckerz.
Old 09-04-06, 03:43 PM   #3
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 3A9D 1961

Dope mag, thanks for the porops n stuff.

good read.
Old 09-04-06, 04:44 PM   #4
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 5609 B48D

good mag. Predictions by sobe were ehh for some of his explainations. "DTH cuz he mod", "Untold takes cheese cuz he a rat" , "k looks gay", "Tony clown cuz... cuz" .atleast be serious, and put more effort into that. but other than that dope mag. good shit overall.

lmao did you like just take out Group B completely cuz of the no-showing hoes?

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 04:44 PM   #5
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP: FEE6 7529

Interview ME! lol
Old 09-04-06, 04:47 PM   #6
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
good interview. Predictions by sobe were ehh for some of his explainations. "DTH cuz he mod", "Untold takes cheese cuz he a rat" , "k looks gay", "Tony clown cuz... cuz" .atleast be serious, and put more effort into that. but other than that dope mag. good shit overall.

lmao did you like just take out Group B completely cuz of the no-showing hoes?

lmao! dawg, that shit was meant to be done like that. see, this is why peeps get BOTW! they takin the magz too serious.

but fa rillz, thanx for the props. and naw, i didn't take out group b, DTH did.
Old 09-04-06, 04:48 PM   #7
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack
Interview ME! lol

then fuckin reply to my instant message, lolz.
Old 09-04-06, 04:48 PM   #8
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 5609 B48D

nah, i'm just saying. like for LBL it's good mini paragraph or so. section i like checkin' out. i don't think you should mean it to be like that. just my 2 cents

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 05:39 PM   #9
SlicKnife
Middle Weight

IP: 32C4 F626

yeh, this IS a dopeness

but your right, dude was shook after reading my first bar...keep this league dope, man
Old 09-04-06, 05:52 PM   #10
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

yea, I knocked out group b.. I had the option to keep it and try to keep replacin' the no-showers, which would have likely created more no-shows this coming week, or just get rid of it and make the league smaller, which should pay off this week.
Old 09-04-06, 07:12 PM   #11
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

^but what did u think of the mag???
Old 09-04-06, 07:49 PM   #12
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

IP: 3C62 382D

nice mag fam.......

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 07:55 PM   #13
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

^word.. 'preciate it.

but..

REST OF THE INTERVIEW HAS BEEN EDITED IT!
Old 09-04-06, 09:04 PM   #14
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

You coulda attempted power ranks like last week and just tried to make them more accurate, but other than that, pretty nice mag.

And JTR didn't scare me at all lol
Old 09-05-06, 08:57 AM   #15
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

IP: B26C 448D

thats my dude JTR lol
i'll be waiting bitch!!!