RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-06, 09:49 PM   #46
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

No disrespect to E-Moneys service to our country...

but me as an amrican citizen couldnt be any more Unpatriotic... or any more displeased with our government and the way its runnin things. I firmly believe that we should all live and let live.... Big Gov needs to fall the fuck back ... Get our boys outta IRAQ... not send them off to North Korea... and focus on the impending doom of our world as we know it...

how many of yall realize that Global Warmin is gonna really affect us in the next 10 years IF NOT SOONER!! we need to change everything about ourselves here at home... never mind be fighting a war with no forseable end in sight or way of winning.

Our Gov doesnt need to worry about terrorist attacks and shit like that right now... cuz if we dont do something about our enviorment... there wont be any people on the planet for the terrorist to terrorize.... and vice versa... cuz the Glaciers are melting... the earth is warmin 1 degree every 10 years... and how much more do you think our fragile eco system can take???

we already seen Katrina.... then this year the massive floods in NY and NJ...

Fuck the war... we need to either A) vote people into office who give a shit about our future as a people on the global front....

or B) Do away with the system of Gov as we know it.... and juss enjoy livin on borrowed time.... cuz the sands in the hour glass are fast runnin out...

and our country is too worried about BUSTIN GUNS TO GIVE A DAMN

WERD

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-06, 10:04 PM   #47
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 163C 310A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
19 year old kid from NZ> old american soldier.
oh woops, Enygma, you are a american soldier, hmmm, cant wait till your daughters 14

What the fuck is wrong with you man?

You're a real piece of shit, you know that? It's sad that you are a moderator on this forum. I wish america would just bully the shit our of your piece of shit country and wipe you out of existence. You're a nobody. A peon. Why the fuck would you ever talk about my daughter? I swear I would kill you if I saw you right now, or ever for that matter...........you really crossed the line you fuckin fag....
Old 07-09-06, 10:30 PM   #48
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 8DB8 BE0A

Ok, I'm sure soldiers in your army has done the same thing in other countries. Every country that has ever invaded a country has done something like this repeatedly, the only difference is that America actually convicts their soldiers, least they don't let them go and get away with it.

Only reason America is getting so much attention is because we admit mistakes and correct them. We are in Iraq, if they do this they get punished. If China invaded Russia then I guaruntee the soldiers from China would rape women, children and adults alike.

It's been known that other countries in your country means war crimes, that no one will be convicted of. Now, finally, they are being punished. Thank god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 07-09-06, 10:32 PM   #49
Sik Wit It

IP: EF97 D44E

She prolly looked grown as hell. Just like what R. Kelly had did to that teenage bitch. Even though he didn't rape her...
Old 07-09-06, 10:36 PM   #50
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2B7A 2084

There's a huge smoke screen around this administration right now...

If you believe in prayer, you'd better start doing it now.

This country is in trouble if we don't change course.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-06, 10:47 PM   #51
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynameizThaQ
There's a huge smoke screen around this administration right now...

If you believe in prayer, you'd better start doing it now.

This country is in trouble if we don't change course.

The problem is that Democrats are more likely to listen to actual stances on things from candidates and choose the one that would best suit their overall views while Republicans vote Republican. Bush ran for the Republican side the last two years.....you think that maybe you fucking Republicans can come to some senses and vote based on the issues at hand and on who would do better for the country, not just you republicans?
Old 07-09-06, 11:01 PM   #52
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
What the fuck is wrong with you man?

You're a real piece of shit, you know that? It's sad that you are a moderator on this forum. I wish america would just bully the shit our of your piece of shit country and wipe you out of existence. You're a nobody. A peon. Why the fuck would you ever talk about my daughter? I swear I would kill you if I saw you right now, or ever for that matter...........you really crossed the line you fuckin fag....

you see your reaction from me simply stating somthing, imagine if it was your daughter who actually was raped. On the real, i said it to get a reaction from you.

But put yourself in there shoes,you clearly got fucked off at me implying that i would do what your troops done to a innocent girl in iraq alot of people seem to treat them non human.

Bottom line, america need to get the fuck out of iraq!
Old 07-09-06, 11:09 PM   #53
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
you see your reaction from me simply stating somthing, imagine if it was your daughter who actually was raped. On the real, i said it to get a reaction from you.

But put yourself in there shoes,you clearly got fucked off at me implying that i would do what your troops done to a innocent girl in iraq alot of people seem to treat them non human.

Bottom line, america need to get the fuck out of iraq!

What you are failing to understand is that Iraq is not self sufficient yet. Their army cannot hold off the terrorists that plan to reclaim the country. If america leaves, then there was no point to even overthrow Sadam....
Old 07-09-06, 11:43 PM   #54
CRiSS-CROSS
the champ is here

Text Record: 2-2
IP: 49D9 E3BF

who cares about iraq anyways.. honestly? does anyone care if iraq blows themselves up?
Send a message via AIM to CRiSS-CROSS   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-06, 11:51 PM   #55
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie
who cares about iraq anyways.. honestly? does anyone care if iraq blows themselves up?

i was thinkin about making them the 51st state...and when we get that pesky fly called N. Korea swatted make them the 52nd
Old 07-10-06, 12:13 AM   #56
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 0825 899A

I love how the actions of rougly under 100 american solderis sets the image of 250 million people....It's not like other armies have not done this before. There has always been rapes in wars with and w/o the US involved. There will always be war crimes. Dont get pissed at The US because our Govt. Actully took responsibility and owned up to it.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-06, 12:19 AM   #57
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

so just because its happened in the past it makes it ok to rape? Oh yeh word, so from now on when a tower falls in your nation its ok cause it happened in the past.

get the fuck out of her with you brainwashed ass.
Old 07-10-06, 12:23 AM   #58
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 0825 899A

I never said it was ok. And im far from brain wash....i know what they did was wrong and im not saying the U.S. should stay in iraq. I rather they pull out and handle things with N. Korea. I think its bunch of bull shit how yall got hate for all of america just because of the actions of a few.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-06, 12:37 AM   #59
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: A149 A6F9

Yes. America definitely does need to leave Iraq.

btw, do you know that THAT'S the reason certain uhh..."special interest groups" in the middle east are against us?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote