RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-06, 08:07 PM   #1
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
americans need to leave iraq

IP: 5285 DC82

4 more soldiers been convicted of rape and murder of Iraqi woman. One was a 14 year old child.

YES you loyal american citizen's, they have been CONVICTED of these charges.
normally im not one to beleive a court of law instantly, but when its a american court convicting american soldiers, I feel strong that there convictions are true.

So yeh, America leave iraq!!
Old 07-09-06, 08:10 PM   #2
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

well..what can YOU do about it........this thread is about it.....hahahaha...i just found that funny
Old 07-09-06, 08:10 PM   #3
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: 5043 32F4

ye man this shit got me sooo pissed off
fuckin americans
bust into an iraqi home,kill the family,rape the older daughter
FUCK AMERICAN SOLDIERS!
Old 07-09-06, 08:14 PM   #4
Ysdat
Whys That?

man they rapped 4 woman,one as young as 14.

she a child.

nice one america.

nice one.
Old 07-09-06, 08:14 PM   #5
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kae-B
fuckin americans
FUCK AMERICAN SOLDIERS!

You're a fucking faggot.
Old 07-09-06, 08:15 PM   #6
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: FB2D CD1F

Would it have been any different if they were just regular US citizens raping other regular US citizens? Why is it that if a Soldier does something it's looked at way different than if any old regular joe does it? Have you never had a rape in your country? And how on earth does that have anything to do with the current situation in Iraq? Iraqis are shooting at Americans in Iraq....should the Iraqis leave too? How about all the blacks that shoot at white people, they should leave america. All the whites should leave too cause of the racists that do harm to others in groups like the KKK. All the asians should leave too because they do all that karate and kick other peoples ass. Indians import opium and latinos import the rest of the drugs. Russians are importing the weapons.....so basically, the US should be uninhabited

What about your country?
Old 07-09-06, 08:15 PM   #7
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

yea people get raped everyday so i'm not really gonna get all heated over it......

so a few guys rape a few girls.........okay that makes the whole country evil huh.........
Old 07-09-06, 08:15 PM   #8
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: FB2D CD1F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kae-B
fuckin americans
FUCK AMERICAN SOLDIERS!

Fuck you too you piece of shit
Old 07-09-06, 08:16 PM   #9
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
man they rapped 4 woman,one as young as 14.

she a child.

nice one america.

nice one.

What the fuck are you saying "Nice America" for? Did I rape a 14 year old? As far as you know, has anybody on this site raped anyone? That's bullshit and you're blatant hatred towards America is really fucking pathetic. I can post up some links of the worst stories to come out of New Zealand and then be like, "Oh, nice one Ysdat! Look at how fucking bad your country is!" Fuck out of here with this biased ass shit. America dominates your shit hole of a country.
Old 07-09-06, 08:18 PM   #10
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

i'm sure people from wherever the hell it is your from has raped people...so..yea..

nice one New Zealand
Old 07-09-06, 08:19 PM   #11
Ysdat
Whys That?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Would it have been any different if they were just regular US citizens raping other regular US citizens? Why is it that if a Soldier does something it's looked at way different than if any old regular joe does it? Have you never had a rape in your country? And how on earth does that have anything to do with the current situation in Iraq? Iraqis are shooting at Americans in Iraq....should the Iraqis leave too? How about all the blacks that shoot at white people, they should leave america. All the whites should leave too cause of the racists that do harm to others in groups like the KKK. All the asians should leave too because they do all that karate and kick other peoples ass. Indians import opium and latinos import the rest of the drugs. Russians are importing the weapons.....so basically, the US should be uninhabited

What about your country?

man how can you even sit there and go on any sort of defensive for them raping a 14 year old girl.
obviously, it goes on in my country.

I dont think your thinking straight, A american soldier inside someone elses country claiming they are "inforcing peace" to the country, and going out and raping a 14 YEAR OLD GIRL!!! Should have no defense at all, they are there to do a so called job, since when is it int hre job description they can rape the woman of the country.

The fuck at defending what they done, damn, I knew your in the army, but they got you on soem fucked up shit.

THERE IS NO DEFENSIVE ARGUEMENT FOR RAPING A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL

FUCK!
Old 07-09-06, 08:20 PM   #12
Ysdat
Whys That?

lol

ok Im'a be real. I shouldnt attack americans in general. But when you defend the actions of these soldiers, I will place you in the same catagory as these worthless peices of shit.
Old 07-09-06, 08:21 PM   #13
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
man how can you even sit there and go on any sort of defensive for them raping a 14 year old girl.
obviously, it goes on in my country.

I dont think your thinking straight, A american soldier inside someone elses country claiming they are "inforcing peace" to the country, and going out and raping a 14 YEAR OLD GIRL!!! Should have no defense at all, they are there to do a so called job, since when is it int hre job description they can rape the woman of the country.

The fuck at defending what they done, damn, I knew your in the army, but they got you on soem fucked up shit.

THERE IS NO DEFENSIVE ARGUEMENT FOR RAPING A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL

FUCK!

no one is defending anything..........its just you taking the offense of something that happens everyday, everywhere all the FUCKIN TIME.......
Old 07-09-06, 08:22 PM   #14
Ysdat
Whys That?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
no one is defending anything..........its just you taking the offense of something that happens everyday, everywhere all the FUCKIN TIME.......

wow.

Its obvious it happens daily. Thats not my point,things seem to go way over your head bro, so yeh, its not your fault your blind to what im saying.

also, whats so bad about taking a attacking approach on thsi topic, just because it happens daily we should all brush it off and accept it.

get the fuck up out of here.
Old 07-09-06, 08:25 PM   #15
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
wow.

Its obvious it happens daily. Thats not my point,things seem to go way over your head bro, so yeh, its not your fault your blind to what im saying.

so you mean to tell me that some guys whos profession just happends to be military soldiers, rape some women........and thats worth making a thread about........

i can look in my newspaper today and make a thread about somebody raping someone else.........its the exact same thing.....

so i'm sorry..i'm not the one thats blind