RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-06, 11:08 PM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Since Mim closed the other thread...Tero

IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Q, theres a difference.

What did enygmas daughter do? What did serbness do? Are we dissing serbness to his parents for no reason?

Without getting too hypothetical, let's use a symbolic child cuz I don't want to use Enygma's daughter as an example. Serb instigated this for no reason. So, that does make him wrong on that account. However, Serbness is someone's son, brotha, friend, cousin, etc...

Calling him all sorts of names in retaliation is doing the same thing you're pissed at him for doing...

Do you think Serb's mom would like to hear people call him a MORON, Idiot, DUmb, Stupid, etc?

No.

Now, Serb may need some decency. But, that still doesn't excuse the fact that everyone here is guilty of this shit in one way or the other.

I'm guilty. You're guilty. Enygma is guilty. We're all guilty.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-06, 11:09 PM   #2
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

<guilty .
Old 07-09-06, 11:10 PM   #3
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

You can't complain about me closing that thread, though. It was against the rules of the forum and completely uncalled for.
Old 07-09-06, 11:11 PM   #4
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 00FB C490

I'll admit we are all hyprocrits on this in some fashion.

But' Calling Serb, Idiotic, or a Moron. Wouldn't bring the same kind of anger from his mother that it would bring from Him telilng someone he would rape there daughter.

I think there is two big of a difference in the two insults here to judge it the way you say. But i do get what you mean in the fact that we are all guilty of this.
Old 07-09-06, 11:12 PM   #5
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Shut the fuck up. You eliminated the line of decency with twisted Logic. Where's enygmas daughter? How old is she? That's a man's daughter and obviously he's gonna be extra touchy with her respect. I wouldnt want anyone having sex with my sister or daughter, but does that mean im not gonna have sex at all? Get the FUCK out of here.
Old 07-09-06, 11:13 PM   #6
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Me Or Q.........
Old 07-09-06, 11:14 PM   #7
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: FEAC 2479

i never once called anyone's mom or kid or family member out... i deal with the individual i got a problem with... if a dude is acting like an asshole omma call him an asshole... plain and simple... it got nothing to do with his relatives who at most times don't even know RV exists... at least when you attack the individual you are in a sense giving them a chance to retaliate... My kids don't have the luxury to retaliate to kats like Serb... they don't even come to RV... i wouldn't let them if they wanted too... but that shyt was wrong... if you had kids you'd understand more

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-06, 11:14 PM   #8
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Talking to mimesis. He really gets on my nerves.
Old 07-09-06, 11:14 PM   #9
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid_Sense
I'll admit we are all hyprocrits on this in some fashion.

But' Calling Serb, Idiotic, or a Moron. Wouldn't bring the same kind of anger from his mother that it would bring from Him telilng someone he would rape there daughter.

I think there is two big of a difference in the two insults here to judge it the way you say. But i do get what you mean in the fact that we are all guilty of this.

I understand that. But, if you think about it, what Enygma and everyone is saying to Serb is WORSE than what he did because Enygma's daughter can't hear/read what Serb said. Only Enygma can see it. That's his child so he feels that way understandably. If Serb has low self esteem, calling him every name in the book isn't going to teach him why you don't instigate what he did against Enygma. It's a cycle of bull shit that has to stop with someone.

At the end of the day, they're just words...So, is there a better way to teach Serb a "lesson"? Probably
Old 07-09-06, 11:16 PM   #10
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Shut the fuck up. You eliminated the line of decency with twisted Logic. Where's enygmas daughter? How old is she? That's a man's daughter and obviously he's gonna be extra touchy with her respect. I wouldnt want anyone having sex with my sister or daughter, but does that mean im not gonna have sex at all? Get the FUCK out of here.

and yet, you'll be having sex with SOMEONE'S sister and daughter.

And, I understand why Enygma is touchy...That still doesn't justify everyone attacking Serb like that, esp. when everyone in a twist of IRONY is doing the same thing.
Old 07-09-06, 11:16 PM   #11
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Words are the foundation for ideas and force that gives us the ability to comprehend the world. If I hit a man in the arm the pain will fade away, if I say something to him he'll think about it for the rest of his life untill he finds a way to deal with it. Dont belittle the power of a word.
Old 07-09-06, 11:17 PM   #12
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynameizThaQ
I understand that. But, if you think about it, what Enygma and everyone is saying to Serb is WORSE than what he did because Enygma's daughter can't hear/read what Serb said. Only Enygma can see it. That's his child so he feels that way understandably. If Serb has low self esteem, calling him every name in the book isn't going to teach him why you don't instigate what he did against Enygma. It's a cycle of bull shit that has to stop with someone.

At the end of the day, they're just words...So, is there a better way to teach Serb a "lesson"? Probably

I Completely see where this is coming from, I just feel strongly about it for some reason, I think in a way its worse for Enyg, because it is his daughter, and the fact that she cant see or read it makes him feel compelled to retaliate for someone he loves dearly. But then I see in a way how it's way bad for serb also. Damn..lol contradicting views are a bitch.
Old 07-09-06, 11:17 PM   #13
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
Without getting too hypothetical, let's use a symbolic child cuz I don't want to use Enygma's daughter as an example. Serb instigated this for no reason. So, that does make him wrong on that account. However, Serbness is someone's son, brotha, friend, cousin, etc...

Calling him all sorts of names in retaliation is doing the same thing you're pissed at him for doing...

Do you think Serb's mom would like to hear people call him a MORON, Idiot, DUmb, Stupid, etc?

No.

Now, Serb may need some decency. But, that still doesn't excuse the fact that everyone here is guilty of this shit in one way or the other.

I'm guilty. You're guilty. Enygma is guilty. We're all guilty.

Let me ask you this... Do you think serbs mom would like to hear her son saying what he said?
Old 07-09-06, 11:18 PM   #14
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph

What the fuck are you talking about? I CLOSED A THREAD. My only post in there was, "If you (talking to Serbness) make another thread like this I'll have you permantently banned." I don't even know what you're referring to because I haven't done anything. Serbness was talking about raping Enygma's daughter and then I closed the thread because that's fucking bullshit. I didn't eliminate any "line of decency," so YOU get the fuck out of here.
Old 07-09-06, 11:19 PM   #15
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
and yet, you'll be having sex with SOMEONE'S sister and daughter.

And, I understand why Enygma is touchy...That still doesn't justify everyone attacking Serb like that, esp. when everyone in a twist of IRONY is doing the same thing.

Obviously I would be. I have a level of respect for everybody untill I see a reason for disrespect. MOst people would fight for their fam wether they're wrong or right. I would. What makes it even worse is enygmas daughter DID NOTHING. If someone even fuckin talked about my GIRLFRIEND i would kill them, are you seriously even questioning the reasoning for what makes disrespecting serb better than him takling about raping his daughter. You kidding me?