RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-06, 04:51 AM   #16
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4759 8FE0

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
Nos is dumb. It's a hype track. It's a single. And 10mil say its gonna be #1. It's not always about lyrics that can make you think, and creative lyrics. It's about the entire thing. If Jay was just lyrical (one-dimensional), he wouldn't be commercial, and he wouldn't sell, and his music would be boring. Anyone can spit a hot 16, but it's takes a good artist to make a hot song. That's what the is. The energy is on the right tone. It does has a few flaws, but overall, the track falls in place and he does what he does on this track. Now, anyone in they right mind knows the album won't be anywhere near this. Stop hating, and open your ears to real music. Go listen to most of the artist work before you criticise it.

you're the reason why crunk has got so big...

that's all ima say

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-06, 10:16 AM   #17
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 94AA 2DDB

I'm listening right now, so I'll be the judge...lol.

Beat's alright for a different type of song....maybe an RNB Song. All that Hey, Hey, Hey! shit could stop....it got kinda annoying. Is it me or did the hook sound like it carried on for 16 bars instead of the normal 8?

Lyrics sounded like he wrote this song in five minutes.....maybe ten. To be on the level that Jay is and have any kind of half assed song is just inexcusable. And that's exactly what this sounds like, a half assed song. Now, I know he did not purposely put this out to be his first single.....it got leaked, but that's still no excuse to have ass on your "Come Back Album" especially when it's titled "Kingdom Come."

WTF?
Old 10-18-06, 04:53 PM   #18
Killa-K
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9135 05AF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxhmBgTkXWE

Here's tha video for this shit, it ain't all that but still worth watchin.