RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-08, 11:49 AM   #31
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F3E4 5E69

Nigger = no
Nucca= yes

Nuccaaaa, please

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-15-08, 01:53 PM   #32
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 976B 0C15

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.A.D.A.
arrgh... i realize this, and i realize asian culture is proud, and i'm not trying to take that away from them. what you have to understand is that we aren't speaking on the individual level. we're speaking on the ideological level, and how entire cultures OPERATE in relation to each other and in relation to the dominant hegemony... once again, not on the individual level. most of the time when entire cultures operate in a certain way the people don't even REALIZE its happening, let alone do anything to purposely encourage it. i'm not saying asians aren't proud, and i'm not even really arguing ANYTHING about asians, Indeph made the statement... i'm just trying to help you understand the terms in which he/we are speaking.

Man I sort of agree but no one said stereotypes aren't true...

Chinese people are short = Stereotype

Yet we all know, chinese people ARE fucking short

ya dig
Old 04-15-08, 02:05 PM   #33
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: 0432 B109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
It was weird for me, I came from a town of like 17, 000 and honestly, there was no black folk in our town, none in high school or anything and people used the word all the time in a non racist way at all, I mean there was no black people. Then a black person came to our school and started fighting people over it, it was gay.

exactly how it is in my town, everyone says it here, most of the blacks dont get offended cuz its used like bro
Old 04-15-08, 02:25 PM   #34
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP: 976B 0C15

do they fuck cousins in ur town?
Old 04-15-08, 03:53 PM   #35
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: D168 6D7C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
It was weird for me, I came from a town of like 17, 000 and honestly, there was no black folk in our town, none in high school or anything and people used the word all the time in a non racist way at all, I mean there was no black people. Then a black person came to our school and started fighting people over it, it was gay.

so you were a bunch of white kids running around calling each other "nigga," and when a "black person" comes to town and whoops your asses THAT is gay?

*hopes this happened in the 4th grade and yall weren't really that annoying in high school*

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Last edited by Nada : 04-15-08 at 04:03 PM.
Old 04-15-08, 04:13 PM   #36
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 005A 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
do they fuck cousins in ur town?

nah but they prolly let mimesis ghostwrite there tho

(couldn't resist tho)

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-08, 04:23 PM   #37
Lay.
don't try.

Text Record: 13-2
IP: 9244 687A

Rule is, you can only call someone nigga. If you are someone's nigga. You can't go up to a random black guy and toss the N word around..You guys shoulda prolly showed some discression when that black dude came to down an let him lighten up to you before he got introduced to you racist fuckers..even though u guys weren't sayin it to be racist lol. prolly came off that way..
Old 04-15-08, 06:10 PM   #38
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP: F540 07B2

why would you even call another wite guy nigga if there's not a single black person in your town? lol....
Old 04-15-08, 06:11 PM   #39
JTR
Jack The Ripper

then again why would a black guy get mad at a white guy saying my nigga to another white guy, loll shit is just jokes

ITS SUCH A FUCKING STUPID WORD MAN
Old 04-15-08, 06:15 PM   #40
Lay.
don't try.

Text Record: 13-2
IP: 9244 687A

He was prolly on edge bout bein the only black dude in town..an snapped when he heard the n word..

now everyone calls him Token
Old 04-15-08, 07:21 PM   #41
JTR
Jack The Ripper

how in any way is saying "wassup nigga" to another white guy racist? It's not, black dudes will just get mad cuz the white guy is being "ignorant" and "stealing their word" lol it's dumb man.

And you can't let certain white people who you're cool with it say it because that's the reason why now all white dudes thinks it's ok for them to say it to eachother and to other black people lol

I remeber one time this big wigger was hanging with my 2 white friends and my black friend at summer school and he kept going like "waddup nigga" all the time to him, and saying nigga all the time over the duration of summer school, one day Jason had enough and he was like "MAN, YOU'RE NOT BLACK, JUST FACE IT" and the kid had a face like " " and then he was like "YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE MAN, CRACKERS IN THE CLUB!! CRACKERS IN THE CLUB!!" and he was saying the crackers i the club shit as if he was rapping like 50 Cent and moving his hands in a rapping gesture

It was sooooooooo fucking funny, and the kid was sooo shocked that Jason would tell it to him like that

So funny man, so funny
Old 04-15-08, 08:07 PM   #42
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 55BC 579E

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
I'm asian. FUCK THE WHITE MAN!

lol wtf thought u was east indian...
Old 04-15-08, 08:58 PM   #43
JTR
Jack The Ripper

^^ He's not east indian, and east indians are Asian dumb ass
Old 04-15-08, 09:02 PM   #44
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 10F6 659E

like it's already been said...its about the intentions...however...i will say this...

everybody...i mean every single fucking person on this planet....needs to forget about the negative connotations behind that word...only than can it be used as a bridge between cultures...why can't it be a universal term of endearment...rather than be debated on the politcal tip...people always talk....but rarely speak of their intentions....and more often than not...people take what others say...the way they want to...and not the way it was meant to be...why does this need to be any different? A

redneck in mississippi calls a black man a nigger......the black man nods his head, smiles, and says...yes I am.

Why? Because he doesn't know niggers like the redneck knows niggers...he knows niggers as a group of individuals who are strong...a group of individuals who wern't shamed by the word....but driven by it because their values allowed nothing less.

Now....keep in mind that....people your age...most likely anyways...have been taught since birth that some things are okay to turn away from or ignore....and others arn't...the person you might be refferring to when you say nigger...could very well be dudes grandfather...you expect someone to erase 15+ years of cognitive conditioning just because your intentions are good? Please..

straight up...if you arn't sure whether or not it's okay to say it...or ANYTHING for that matter..you probably shouldn't fucking say it.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew

Last edited by R-Evolution : 04-15-08 at 09:05 PM.
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-08, 10:23 PM   #45
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 10F6 659E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph

If compose or Rev or Blay said the word to me I'd be cool with it because I know they don't have any bullshit meanings behind it.

awwww..thankyou you indeph.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote