RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-09, 11:09 AM   #46
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie
lmao..wait till lk posts the chat where u were stalking her and begged her 2 drop me u even told her ud fly to toronto. then u said u would take a dick pic 4 her and write carlas dick on it..but then was 2 shook to send it so you lied an said u couldn't find the chord 4ur camera. then put on a front like never liked her.. but then u send her ur #??.. u r a true definition of a moron.. like is it even physically possible to be that fucking stupid??

rrrrrrrrrrrrooooooofffffllllll

So she does all this with other guys and u want to marry her? Lmfao!
Old 04-08-09, 11:17 AM   #47
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ABA5 813E

Quote:
lmao..wait till lk posts the chat where u were stalking her and begged her 2 drop me u even told her ud fly to toronto. then u said u would take a dick pic 4 her and write carlas dick on it..but then was 2 shook to send it so you lied an said u couldn't find the chord 4ur camera. then put on a front like never liked her.. but then u send her ur #??.. u r a true definition of a moron.. like is it even physically possible to be that fucking stupid??

rrrrrrrrrrrrooooooofffffllllll

JUST BECAUSE YOU WRITE ROFL DOES NOT MAKE YOUR POST FUNNY ...ANYWAYS.........i was lieing maybe you cant fathom that because you tell girls the truth and they fuck everyone BUT YOU the number i sent her is obviously fake you idiot.have you ever tried to call it?has she?thats cuz its not my number!! the dick pic was also a lie i had no intention of doing yet she was damn sure telling everyone and waiting for it.maybe you should think about that stalking her we talked once on aim and then i blocked her.thats hardly stalking.now she comes in all my threads and posts as do YOU.who is really stalking ?????

OWNED!!!

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-09, 11:24 AM   #48
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 602E A89A

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARLA'S PIMP
^all he did was dickride you.you live with your ugly ass girl and dont make 100 g a year so stop lieing.you said you GREW up where you live in your other post.you contridict yourself at every moment.stop lieing.

and what girl do you have that you live with?.. let alone you cant even spell right dumbfuck.. its contradict.. moron. now stop frontin you fat fuck.. your lifes a joke.. no one believes you cali on makin $565 a week at wendys.. if it was like that shawn dont you think you can afford a haircut rather than that gay watch u have on and chop off those fucking curls in your hair?

rofl.
Old 04-08-09, 11:27 AM   #49
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
JUST BECAUSE YOU WRITE ROFL DOES NOT MAKE YOUR POST FUNNY ...ANYWAYS.........i was lieing maybe you cant fathom that because you tell girls the truth and they fuck everyone BUT YOU the number i sent her is obviously fake you idiot.have you ever tried to call it?has she?thats cuz its not my number!! the dick pic was also a lie i had no intention of doing yet she was damn sure telling everyone and waiting for it.maybe you should think about that stalking her we talked once on aim and then i blocked her.thats hardly stalking.now she comes in all my threads and posts as do YOU.who is really stalking ?????

OWNED!!!

why in the fuck would i wanna call another dude?? is that your homo fantasy of me calling you or someshit?

lmao
Old 04-08-09, 12:49 PM   #50
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:

OWNED!!!

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 04-08-09, 01:02 PM   #51
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 9179 421F

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliph
^your a homo and i just proved you wrong WITH FACTS!!
NYACK<ALBANY
ME>YOU
You go die and keep doing corny ass shows in your gay ass little city.You say you grew up in the Bronx and thats where you are now.now you say your a hour from N.Y.C?must i pull old thread?your the phony and i'll beat your ass when i catch you.
TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT........
I dont clown anyone for being from upstate if they are from
ALBANY
SCHENECTADY
TROY
POUGHKEEPSIE
NEWBURG
ROCHESTER
BUFFALO
SYRACUSE
UTICA
OR any other real place where they get it in.you and seven are from the country!!yet you spit gansta raps?lmfao hahahahahahahahahahaha.rent is 900 a month for a single room apartment yet you rap about the struggle?lmfao hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahaha.your a fucking joke.i didnt say anything about 7000 people coming to a show i said the town where you claim to have did a show has that population and i showed proof.then you dissed albany and i showed proof thats its population is 10 times that where you grew up at.then you said some other gay shit to try and cover.like i said pray you never see me homo.............................................. .......

YOU ARE OWNED........

i dont even know wtf is goin on here but i do know cali is a BIG front.
u told me u were in jail for a looooooong list of charges from gun charges attempt murder extortion i cant even remember about 20 things.i would be more then happy to post the AIM convo....then u link me to ur parole profile online and all it says is BURGLARY u broke ass fuck
AND it says shawn t williams WHITE male when u told me u were puero rican....
BIG FRONTIN

dude i got proof,i got proof of u sayin on rv u're puerto rican n ur whole stats n record on a gov webite.and i got an aim convo about u tellin me like a shitload of serious charges when all it waswas burglary.......fake fuck
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-09, 01:11 PM   #52
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl @ you quoting yourself..
Old 04-08-09, 01:18 PM   #53
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
but that would make your friend 15 stone which is solid as fuck for someone that height

not really. he could be a fatty for all you know.
Old 04-08-09, 02:26 PM   #54
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

Has the footage been posted yet?
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 04-08-09, 07:32 PM   #55
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: B710 B2A7

hot track man ill beat...good ish stay up!

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 04-08-09, 09:12 PM   #56
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 66EF 8EF5

albany is only 95,000? damn.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-09, 09:14 PM   #57
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 66EF 8EF5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
i dont even know wtf is goin on here but i do know cali is a BIG front.
u told me u were in jail for a looooooong list of charges from gun charges attempt murder extortion i cant even remember about 20 things.i would be more then happy to post the AIM convo....then u link me to ur parole profile online and all it says is BURGLARY u broke ass fuck
AND it says shawn t williams WHITE male when u told me u were puero rican....
BIG FRONTIN

dude i got proof,i got proof of u sayin on rv u're puerto rican n ur whole stats n record on a gov webite.and i got an aim convo about u tellin me like a shitload of serious charges when all it waswas burglary.......fake fuck

buawhaha owned.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-09, 10:55 PM   #58
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
albany is only 95,000? damn.

yes and two citys attached to it are both over 50000 plus there are big other citys over 10000 attached around 10 of them so its a high population area.that white male shit is true duh thats why it says white hispanic on the applictaion.there are black AND white hispanics silly whore.as for my gun charge maybe you should google me in The federal bureau of prisons.stupid ho you research everything else.damn this bitch l.k is dumb.

heres the gun charge

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFind...7-052&x=91&y=12

dumb ass ho

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 04-08-09, 11:07 PM   #59
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
yes and two citys attached to it are both over 50000 plus there are big other citys over 10000 attached around 10 of them so its a high population area.that white male shit is true duh thats why it says white hispanic on the applictaion.there are black AND white hispanics silly whore.as for my gun charge maybe you should google me in The federal bureau of prisons.stupid ho you research everything else.damn this bitch l.k is dumb.

rofl.. first you claim to be puerto rican then hispanic. then black.. like holy fuck which one are you? you cant pick and choose which race you are.. idiot.. then your claiming to make $565 a week at wendys.. jesus christ shawn stop frontin already.. you whole lifes a front.. you should fucking off yourself and your whole fucking family for bringing such a moron into this world.. you would be one less dumbass on the face of the earth.. and from what i hear new york has many dumbasses and it just so happens your one of those dumbasses.. golly gee willikers such a coincidence!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
yes i work at wendys i make 565 a week

rofl
Old 04-09-09, 12:46 AM   #60
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:
rofl.. first you claim to be puerto rican then hispanic. then black.. like holy fuck which one are you? you cant pick and choose which race you are.. idiot.. then your claiming to make $565 a week at wendys.. jesus christ shawn stop frontin already.. you whole lifes a front.. you should fucking off yourself and your whole fucking family for bringing such a moron into this world.. you would be one less dumbass on the face of the earth.. and from what i hear new york has many dumbasses and it just so happens your one of those dumbasses.. golly gee willikers such a coincidence!!

rofl

wow you are a complete idiot.i never said i was black you queer......

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE