RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-09, 01:01 AM   #61
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 602E A89A

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARLA'S PIMP
yes and two citys attached to it are both over 50000 plus there are big other citys over 10000 attached around 10 of them so its a high population area.that white male shit is true duh thats why it says white hispanic on the applictaion.there are black AND white hispanics silly whore.as for my gun charge maybe you should google me in The federal bureau of prisons.stupid ho you research everything else.damn this bitch l.k is dumb.

heres the gun charge

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFind...7-052&x=91&y=12

dumb ass ho

rofl.. since its like that.. ill go with it then.. you contrdicted yourself.. you say your puerto rican/black/hispanic.. and now ur saying u did shit with guns and is just burglary.. LMAO like wtf!! on both sites it clearly says your WHITE!! seriously your as white as a fucking ghost.. how can a black man or even half black look as white as you are?? wtf??

now stfu cali.

ROFL
Old 04-09-09, 01:07 AM   #62
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ABA5 813E

SEE THE TWO DIFFRENT RELEASE DATES!!
THAT IS BECAUSE IT IS TWO DIFFRENT CASES........
WOW YOU ARE AS DUMB AS YOU LOOK!!those are two diffrent cases you dick.i disappeared for 3 years remember you made all those i miss cali threads.i was in federal prison on the gun charges.those are two diffrent case.you posted two completely diffrent systems the state and the feds.damn you are dumb!!i never said i was black.i amd hispanic AND white.i am proud of both my races and never didnt claim either like how your parents dont claim you.you keep posting things that either get expained easily or make no sense...the more you post and the dumber you look.......

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-09, 01:09 AM   #63
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: ABA5 813E

As You See I Maxed Out The Burgulary Charge In 05 So It Can Not Possible Be The Other One.you Are So Dumb It Is Amazing......

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-09, 01:20 AM   #64
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 602E A89A

Quote:
SEE THE TWO DIFFRENT RELEASE DATES!!
THAT IS BECAUSE IT IS TWO DIFFRENT CASES........
WOW YOU ARE AS DUMB AS YOU LOOK!!those are two diffrent cases you dick.i disappeared for 3 years remember you made all those i miss cali threads.i was in federal prison on the gun charges.those are two diffrent case.you posted two completely diffrent systems the state and the feds.damn you are dumb!!i never said i was black.i amd hispanic AND white.i am proud of both my races and never didnt claim either like how your parents dont claim you.you keep posting things that either get expained easily or make no sense...the more you post and the dumber you look.......

Rofl @ you using my clown on me..thats good shit cali.. reaching for comebacks clearly shows ur IQ is higher than mine!! Lmao.. and thats why it says "BURGLARY" clearly on the fucking screen.. right!! so u spent 3 years + another 3?.. bullshit.. ur just reaching for e fame.. just stop frontin already.. jesus how desperate are you billy? and the two charges of burglary u mean??.. it NEVER said possession of a firearm.. dumbass..

stfu
Old 04-09-09, 07:09 PM   #65
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 9179 421F

Quote:
JUST BECAUSE YOU WRITE ROFL DOES NOT MAKE YOUR POST FUNNY ...ANYWAYS.........i was lieing maybe you cant fathom that because you tell girls the truth and they fuck everyone BUT YOU the number i sent her is obviously fake you idiot.have you ever tried to call it?has she?thats cuz its not my number!! the dick pic was also a lie i had no intention of doing yet she was damn sure telling everyone and waiting for it.maybe you should think about that stalking her we talked once on aim and then i blocked her.thats hardly stalking.now she comes in all my threads and posts as do YOU.who is really stalking ?????

OWNED!!!

owned?u aint owned SHIT cept a fuckin wendy's cup u fuckin broke ass frontin BITCH

ROFL@U SPENDIN 6 YEARS AT BARE HILL FACILITIES LOCKED UP WITH A BUNCHA MEN RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLL U FUCKIN FAGGOT WE KNOW U GOT UR ANAL PROBED AND RAMMED

no wonder u're such fuckin hutthurt lil homo n so fucin uptight n dont know how to talk to girls i wouldnt touch u with a 90493204930249023234923049 mile pole u durty buttpirate ....

i was literally readin out our convo over the phone to AJ we were dyin laughin at u offerin up ur dick pic n makin excuses about ur cam cord frontin like u had a big one when everyone knows fat guys have lil weiners jroy's a fine example ...scratch fine cuz he's far from it rofl
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote