RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-05, 11:35 AM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Talking !st real attempt @ a club joint, "SIMON SAYS"...holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP: 1ADC A69C

http://michaellesesne.dmusic.com/

^^Click on "Simon says Club sh*t"

Beat: Gallo...

Hook: Tha Q

Both verses: Tha Q

Concept...something I thought of last year, but decided to rehash the idea and expand it

Holla atcha boy

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=211021
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210488
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-05, 11:39 AM   #2
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: CE81 25DC

lmao at the begining , pretty dope intro seriously, how did u do that five source intermental

chorus: pretty good, man, i realllyyyyy lovvee this track holy fuck
verses: fuck they dope, im tellin u this is ur best that ive heard so far
the beat is incredible wow 10/10
really love the chorus

.::.Speats.::.
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-05, 11:41 AM   #3
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 42DD EF8E

lmao at the begining....feelin this GO GO...howd u get that effect on ure voice...likin that....feelin the beat...."simon says shake ya ass bitch" feelin that lol....this is definitely reminicent of that fatman scoop track...likin that..."cheetin on that ho" woooah" lol liked that bit, "if you got ure own nails put ure hands up" haha wil a peer I guess keep ure hands down...lol...hook is catchy, iite second beat, lol at the rubbin bitches up, your voice is very good for club tracks, feelin this track alot....9/10
Old 10-09-05, 12:13 PM   #4
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: BBDF A376

shit's hott kid, like I told you, ya flow was off on one point, but you got back on it

...hook's craZy funny, catchy as FUCK lol...definetly that shit people up there in Baltimore and D.C. would enjoy in the clubs, hott shhhh...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-05, 12:14 PM   #5
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

LMFAO! And I thought Tha Q would never do a club track...

intro was good.. I like the effect you have on your voice.

lol @ the hoe line in the first verse... this actually really good. I like the chorus haha.. lol @ you calling people bitches, you horrible! I wouldn't dance to it, cuz you calling females bitches and shit. But for a club track this is pretty good, ya flow and energy was on point... ~_~ second verse it seemed like you didn't know how to end off the last few bars. You need to do club tracks more often, your energy stood out.. the presence and delivery was really good... flow went off maybe 2 times. but otherwise, not bad at all.

Man i love this beat.. pretty good track, lol @ real hair *puts hands up*
Old 10-09-05, 02:24 PM   #6
Tha Q.
OYD

preciate da feed

1...and yea...I can spot at least 2 places my flow was off for a beat
Old 10-09-05, 03:33 PM   #7
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EC6B 63F9

dont like this, that high pitched voice is gettin annoying dude... hooks is pretty good... that get ya hands up was weak... bit too much reverb on ur vocals, energy is good fits the tracks, flow is ok, abit repetitive... does go off a couple times.. lyrics arent doin nuttin for me, i dont like club lyrics so for personal tastes they pretty wack, but i guess they good for what it is.
Old 10-09-05, 03:38 PM   #8
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
dont like this, that high pitched voice is gettin annoying dude... hooks is pretty good... that get ya hands up was weak... bit too much reverb on ur vocals, energy is good fits the tracks, flow is ok, abit repetitive... does go off a couple times.. lyrics arent doin nuttin for me, i dont like club lyrics so for personal tastes they pretty wack, but i guess they good for what it is.

K. Breaks down ur positive feed:

1. Hook good
2. Energy good
3. lyrics good for "what it is" (backhanded)

"Negative" Feed:

1. flow is repetitive
2. trademark high-pitch voice is annoying

^^So the good does outweigh the bad huh...well, Leady, lemme ask u something, have I ever dropped anything that u actually liked? EVER?
Old 10-09-05, 03:52 PM   #9
leady
Addicted

im a tough crowed, ima be really honest, its hard to please me.

theres very little american production i like right now.... i havent heard everything u dropped, but u are decent from what i heard, but nothing thats made me go "wow this guys dope"... but like i say, im very picky when i listen to stuff, n im hard to please.
Old 10-09-05, 04:19 PM   #10
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
im a tough crowed, ima be really honest, its hard to please me.

theres very little american production i like right now.... i havent heard everything u dropped, but u are decent from what i heard, but nothing thats made me go "wow this guys dope"... but like i say, im very picky when i listen to stuff, n im hard to please.

okay...I have 40 tracks on my Soundclick...

if nothing I drop "pleases" you...why do you insist on listening to my tracks? to help me elevate?

well...lemme help you out...Certain feedback helps me and certain feedback doesn't...

nothing u ever say helps me...So, do yaself a favor and stop listenin to my shit if you don't think Im "dope".

nuff said.

no hate...jus statin the facts
Old 10-09-05, 04:54 PM   #11
leady
Addicted

lol kid... i dropped my opinion on your track, you post it up for feedback, i gave my feedback.

you have 40 songs, ive peeped maybe 4-5. so that comment was completely irrelivent.

its not about pleasing me, most people on the net dont please, but i still reply, give my opinion n hope it helps them improve.

if my advice doesnt help you, your not using properly.

so ill put it like this.

your structure is basic, allways landing on the snare, try switch it up.. land in the middle of the snares, start there, make it more interesting, maybe flow in a tongue flip, summin that seperates the structure of the verse, makes it more enjoyable and exciting to listen to.

most of your tracks, you dont put the correct emphasis on the right words, which is why i say ur delivery is decent, puttin emphasis on the correct words makes it much easier to feel what your saying, also using over-dubs on the right words/phrases helps alot too. makes what u say more beleivable... also when ur switching ur flow, try use your delivery to flip your flow with.

for example, saying lines more melodic/singy.....

lyrically u can come pretty good, but this track really let u down, u dnt suit club tracks.
Old 10-09-05, 05:00 PM   #12
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
lol kid... i dropped my opinion on your track, you post it up for feedback, i gave my feedback.

you have 40 songs, ive peeped maybe 4-5. so that comment was completely irrelivent.

its not about pleasing me, most people on the net dont please, but i still reply, give my opinion n hope it helps them improve.

if my advice doesnt help you, your not using properly.

so ill put it like this.

your structure is basic, allways landing on the snare, try switch it up.. land in the middle of the snares, start there, make it more interesting, maybe flow in a tongue flip, summin that seperates the structure of the verse, makes it more enjoyable and exciting to listen to.

most of your tracks, you dont put the correct emphasis on the right words, which is why i say ur delivery is decent, puttin emphasis on the correct words makes it much easier to feel what your saying, also using over-dubs on the right words/phrases helps alot too. makes what u say more beleivable... also when ur switching ur flow, try use your delivery to flip your flow with.

for example, saying lines more melodic/singy.....

lyrically u can come pretty good, but this track really let u down, u dnt suit club tracks.

well...I don't suit club tracks?

^^hahaa...not sayin I do or don't

I just think it's funny that Lady Fiya said "Club tracks are you" and you say the COMPLETE opposite...Jus goes to show everyone has an opinion

and as far as hitting the snare...I don't do that on every flow...on alotta flows Im not anywhgere near that snare cuz of my multies and the way I wrote the verse...Of course, that would be the 6th track u didn't peep...being as though u've only checked 4-5

I appreciate feed...Im jus sayin u might be one of those people who will NEVER be satisfied with my shit...there comes a point when u jus say "FUCK IT, I did my best...so keep hatin"

^Not sayin I've even flowed my best...and not sayin U are a hater.

Old 10-09-05, 05:04 PM   #13
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

Yeah I actually think Club Tracks are more your field, as for delivery-wise... because you keep my attention with the energy you use here opposed to a track reflecting your life or whatever... Your energy works best in club tracks, but that's my opinion...

I'd listen to this type of track from you all the time..
Old 10-09-05, 05:06 PM   #14
leady
Addicted

im far from it... just the tracks ive heard havent impressed me.

if you cant deal with that, then you would be fucked in the industry cos you will get alot worse than that from ALOT more people.

jus cos im not pleased now, doesnt mean im not gonna be pleased in the future.
Old 10-09-05, 05:18 PM   #15
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
im far from it... just the tracks ive heard havent impressed me.

if you cant deal with that, then you would be fucked in the industry cos you will get alot worse than that from ALOT more people.

jus cos im not pleased now, doesnt mean im not gonna be pleased in the future.

please spare me the "if u can't deal now u can't deal lata" lecture...

I CAN deal...

Im jus wonderin why it is u take time to even reply to my shit...

ur goal I imagine is to see people elevate, including urself I hope...

oh...and NO ONE likes criticism...u jus deal wit it

and improve...which is what I always do...I just think that I have mad tracks to listen to...I don't like to be "defined" as an emcee...I jus experiment with a lotta things...It cud be that I become the greatest club track maker of all time, better than Jay Z...and then u'd have to eat ur words