RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-02, 03:11 PM   #1
Ms.Danna Dane
Kapone's #1 Bitch!

From: 2 hits from a grammy..and 2 hits from seeing granny..
Text Record: 0-8
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
An Old Collabo With Gk (when We Wuz Nebiez Elevating)

IP: 4681 32CC

dis wuz back in b-boyz lke da begginig of jan. i think
dis wuz my 1st collabo i did..b-boyz consist dat we do 1 since we wuz rippin alotta mc's and wuz da most-hated..

dis is back and fourth e-mail:

gk: yo dane(ms.c-4) you ready to to dis

dane: no doubt

gk: well i'mma flip a coin to see who go first

dane: aight, tales

gk: and tails it is

dane: aight check it..dis is for all dem bitch azz niccaz who thought i lost-it

i got da strip lock controllin da town..dawgs out niccaz in holdin it down/
gradually my flow-boost gives'ya highness like no gravity.. and it just happen to be..dis dat queen bytch who illed ur man and robbed ur majesty/

gk: aight u wanna fuck with dat c-4 and k shyt.. i leave ur frame slumped outta ur face when da 8-spit..turn around and face-it/
i'm in dem streetz at-night and on-line in day..and i still get dat dough with spare time to pray..doing hustlez in evry position in any way..just to say..hey to day wuz a good day/

dane: if it aint gucci made den it aint my type of material.. and if it aint got da captain on it den it aint my type of cerial..believe it or not, dem be the 2 things dat keeps me imperial.plus my baby-3-eighty making niccaz flopp like da LP Bobby Digital/

gk: mo money mo problems..but i'mma keep stackin as long as i can solve'em/
my ice..i 25'd and 3 zero'd dat price(25,000)..wether it be shootin da gunz or shootin da dice..who does it nice?/
who else but me my self and I..cant forget about ms.c-4 still remaing a thug till she die..i seen'you round da way yester-day with da gucci frame under dee eye..may i say, u wuz flexing hard in dat benze lookin pretty fly/

dane: well u know how da queen do, stay flawsy..and dem bitches wuz hating fo sho "bytch get off me"..i rolled by a old-man and made'em spill his coffee..i dont know wether he wuz lookin at da face or da jewz, cuz da ice is so rocky/
i wear tuxedos or just sum street shyt..niccaz on da side of my tented windows askin fo sum peek-shyt..i wuz like fuck-it hop-in-it..so they did and all they can say is "south-side, i like da way u represent-it".. i replied back "eat my twat" if u really-mean it/

gk: LoL

holla back with sum feed-back