RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-05, 02:45 PM   #1
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
P.L.L Mag/Week 11

IP: 7358 2969

Intro

Yup,my first mag ever.So,yea.I was kinda pissed off when writing this,so if you feel like you got bashed,don't take it personal..It's just I cut school when it was 25 degrees outside,and had no hoodie,or du-rag to wear under my Yankee fitted.So I had this fucking headache that advil can't get rid of.And also,this mag may have a lot of similarities to Nick fletcher's one.Which is not coincidence.I simply looked at how he wrote his one before writing this.And based on the positive responces Nick Fletcher got,that shouldn't be much of a bad thing.So with that being said,lemme talk about the week
This week bassically sucked.A lot of no-shows,cats that won who didn't deserve it,dickriders,and just wack battles.The best battles was the championship match,Daubs vs Fletcher,and Spektikul vs N.Tavarez.There were a few DECENT battles,but overall,not the best week in PLL.

Last edited by Natural killa : 12-13-05 at 03:00 PM.
Send a message via AIM to noname  
Old 12-13-05, 02:46 PM   #2
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Top 16 Recap

Championship match: 1. DaTrusHurtz vs. 2. 9th Degree
It's the 9th inning, n' ya closers ain't worth nil, whore
But still, ya got a bullpen that the yankees would kill for
VS
The fuck's with this match-up? Kid'll get dropped shitless
'Cuz my Paris so wack, even the tabloid lost interest

Ok,a good championship match this week.Neither one of them came with one sllyable rhyming,which was good,and kinda rare on this site.9th came with a Paris/Pair-is line.At first I didn't get it,cause where I'm from..they pronounce it Par-is,not Pair-is.But I guess different people say words different.On the other side,DTH came with a bullpen line,which I didn't fuckin' understand at all.And I am a big Baseball fan too.I guess I'm just a dumbass then..lol.:Slick:
DTH came out with the win..

Winner: DatrustHurtz

Contendership Match: 3. Mr. Key vs. 4. FuxJustAWord
I cant bear to see ur shit, s'why Ill jus keep gunnin holmes
Cuz I stay on my grizzley...till ya moms says her husbands commin home
VS
I got this battle on lock, while Key doesnt even ring a bell to the best
Cuz Ill knock him so quick, there'll be no way we'll find the Key to success

Ok,when I first read these bars,I thought for sure,that Fux would win the battle easy.Cause that grizzy shit that Mr. Key dropped this week wasn't that hot in my opinion.But some of the voters came and said Fux's line was really played.I guess because Mr. Key is from RB or something,so bassically all nameplays against him have been used at some point.But still,most of the people on RV never seen Fux's line before,so it's fresh to them.So in the end,FuxJustAword won it..

Winner: FuxJustAWord

5. Trey MethodZ vs. 6. Red Bull
Kids a follower...Te ran itself.....him a leader i bet u not
Cuz the only time RB's Servin Trey.....is at the restaurant
Vs
I'm running over Blaze, his Methods whack, his styles a joke too..
But, your punches make me happy...
........................................Then again laughing is supposed to.

Well,an OK battle here.I felt Trey Methodz punch was better.But,the voters claim Trey's RB concept is played.Again,they said it's been used on RB .To me,it's getting aggravating seeing people constantly say that shit to so many bars.Red Bull dropped some "Your punches make me laugh.." type of line.Which is actually really played ON RV AND RB,or any site you wanna go to.But still,Red Bull got his faithful dickrides,where people will vote for him no matter what(ie-Spektikul).So he won,however,Mimesis did say
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
As of now:

Red Bull wins.
Trey MethodZ loses.

However, I will be updating and posting new battles tomorrow so if Trey MethodZ sends me a pm requesting the DQ, the results of this battle will be altered.

And Trey Methodz took the win.

Winner:Trey Methodz

7. N.Tavarez vs. 8. Spektikul
The King of What??................ Half Assin IS you reppin Ya Best
U got a 'Commercial' Flow...Yeah, I'll Air U out at in 30 Seconds or Less
VS
You aint a pealed to battle, orange you glad I got the patients?
Ill beat you to a bloody pulp, until you lose your concentration...

Well,this was actually a good battle.At the start,some faggots tried to be funny with some "v/9th degree" shit,which was wack.But anyways,later on,some voters thought Spektikul's punch was so corny,that it was actually funny.And then others said it was played.So...there were mixed reactions on his punch.I felt N.Tavarez's punch,while worded bad..was still better.Spektikul's one,I wasn't feeling so much.I never liked those "gore" lines,where you talk about beating the other person up.Regardless of whether or not there's wordplay in it.Nevertheless,N.Tavarez came out with the win,because of Spekitkul upping his thread after Mimesis said not to...

Winner: N.Tavarez

9. Drakel vs. 10. Apostrophe
Nothing
Vs
Yah Punch's? There Garbage, No One Thinks This Man's Ill
When Your SOO Much White Trash.. Canada Starts Using Land Fills..

Meh,Lucky for apostrophe that Drakel no-showed.His punch was gay .I would have a hard time seeing drakel lose to a bar like that if he showed...But,unfortunately..he didn't.

Winner-Apostrope

11. Crazy Hades vs. 12. New Meth0d
I'm charged for this battle, so it's evident I'm going to have to slap a whore,
N looks good covered in red... plus, he's such a geek he can go for mat ador.
Vs
dude we know you suck, your plain wack
hell your no emcee ....just a fan of rap

Ok,a very basic line VS a very complex line.There was only one vote in this battle,and it came from spektikul.He said he didn't like Crazy Hades punch due to the fact that he had to re-read it 5 times.And I actually agree with him.Crazy Hades tries too hard to be complex and put wordplay in his shit.I guess because in the Open Mic forum,he's one of them wannabe shakespeares who thinks that when no-one understands your shit,then your dope.So he obviously brings some of that into the punchline league.New Method came with something that could not be anymore simple that it is.Even his rhyming was basic as fuck.But still,at least he made something we could understand .

Winner:New Method

13. The Revelation vs. 14. Natural Killa
U can Bet-it-you'll-be,dead after this,cos u ain't no predator-to-me
And Ur skills 'bout as big..as the activity in the competitor league
VS
Poor natural, losing is in his nature, he kills me nah mean?
Who else would glorify that there is no one they have beaten

Well,I came with a similie here,based off the inactivity in the Competitor league.Where Revelation is mod.And I'll admit.. my rhyming,in the 1st line,was a little forced..due to the fact that I rushed it .But anyways,Revelation came with a weak punch,which also made him look like an ass in the process(though he doesn't need any help in looking like one,just peep his avy ).I would have thought everyone would know that the "everyone I've beaten" thing in my sig is a link.Apperantly,Revelation's dumbass didn't see the link,and unforunately for him,the voters did.So,Nk wins.

Winner: Natural Killa

15. Garth Algar vs. 16. Vaskez
Nothing
VS
Damn I hate bitches like you, he who bites bars is evil
But ya shit'd be weak, even if the basis of your lines wasn't Feeble

Well,Vaskez came really good here,with a hard hitting personal.Even if Garth did show,his wack ass wouldn't drop anything good anyways..Vaskez bassically exposed him for being a biter.At first,that garth dude tried to front,saying that HE IS feeble.He even put the shit in his avatar.But later,we realized that garth told a lie,and he should probably get kicked out of the league.

Winner:Vaskez
Old 12-13-05, 02:50 PM   #3
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Finished Recap

17. J-Money vs. 18. Gotti Nuffguns
this bitch tried to change his password to "penis" but it got rejected quick
the "word entered was too short" you should........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotti Nuffguns
Chiggity Check.

.....tha size of ya dick
VS
I'm 'Living-Cool' Ya Teeth Are Gettin-Dent !! Im 'Rippin-Fool'
Spittin Thru Ya 'Liver-Pool', Shift Ya Ribs And Make Ya Ab-Sent, Like 'Missing-School!!

I didn't this battle much.J-Money came cheesy as fuck.That password to penis/too short thing was posted on the site already in a thread in Lyrist Lounge.I think it was by Barz of Steel.But Gottie Nuffguns lost,which was probably because he's banned.Which he should have been long time ago too.Because that muther fucker has bitten every single verse that he's posted on the site.And he probably bit that bar up there as well.Fuck Gotti Nuffguns!!

Winner:J-Money

19. Daubs vs. 20. Nick Fletcher
Shut up. your tongues busy you shouldnt be able to shout us..
cause the tree does its job....the same job a your mouth does.
VS
daubs is homeless with nowhere to hide from me, dude ya gone get pounded,
fact is i could whoop ure ass in the streets, even if you was grounded.

Good battle here.Nick came with a homeless type of punch,with a little wordplay in it,which was ok.Though we've all seen better from him.Daubs came with a personal,playing off one of nick's qoute where he said "i'm on a trip so my xmas tree sucks ass..".Daubs could have worded his shit a LITTLE better though.But it didn't really matter,as in the end,Daubs came away with the win,which I thought was the right outcome.

Winner: Daubs

21. TrooP vs. 22. Narc-Uzi
You talk Like you Hot..But your not.....Narc Stop ya Fakeing
You think u a Boss?..But ya Battle Losses match ya Ranking
Vs
The only nigga on your dick troop is a Jar Nick-Named Vasoline
Troop wont Last in this Leage like that Nigga Doing the Magazine

I predicted troop to win this.But man,did he suck here.That mother fuker came wack as fuck.Narc has 6 losses and his ranking is 22.So how in the fuck does his losses match his ranking?Fake Personals are gay.And also,fakeing and ranking?Shit didn't even rhyme.Troop is gay for posting that bar.On the other side though........Narc's first line,with the vasoline shit was corny..but his punch was good.Easy win here for Narc-Uzi.

Winner:Narc-Uzi

23. Theory vs. 24. KOOL COL-B

Ya no pimp spicca, give a girl ya number & watch you fall G
Strop trying to get bitches to be with you, they'll never Col-B
Vs
ayo im sonnin u bitch, i hope y aready 2 dine
git a sex change then git a hammer n break ya spine

Theory got banned,for cheating in his battle against Cezar.Where he voted for himself on his alais,Distilled.But he still got his JTR alias to post.And Well,in this battle..,Jack made a punch,in which Col is pronounced as call.And really,it isn't.His name is pronounced Kool-Coal-B,not Kool-Call-B.So that's borderline fake personal on JTR's part.Kool-Col-B did come weak,but his shit at least made sense.I don't think there's a term saying you'll coal someone..
But the voters still gave Jackie the win,which shouldn't have happened in my opinion.Colby should have won.

Winner: Theory/JTR

25. One Mic vs. 26. Aimez
4-3 record??? most wins from no-shows? its strange when you say that you're blessed
you got no place on RV...................
...................................if you cant even get your punctuation correct!
VS
You Speaking Back On Yo Word So Niggas Know You Talk Curly
My Punchez Are Predestined To Kill Thats Why You dropped early

Decent battle here.One Mic's punch was stretched.His first line didn't need all that shit about his record and no-shows.And I wasn't feeling the 3 line thingy,But his shit was still an ok diss.Aimez played off the fact that One Mic dropped early.In my opinion,I felt as though his punch didn't diss in any way.And it was kinda lame.Like,so what if your shit is pre-destined to kill?If that was true,then it wouldn't matter if he dropped late or early,as it'd still kill.And if I don't see One Mic getting dissed by Aimez saying that.Aimez came wack.But,the voters felt differently from me,as Aimez came out with a win that he shouldn't have.

Winner: Aimez

27. E.C vs. 28. GreatnesS
I could be hated by RV and still be more liked than he's ever been
i mean, he's such a cellout he makes prsions look welcoming
Vs
I’ve heard all ya lines before, your droppin morse code
I’m a crossing guard, I stop kids like you by the busload

Easy call in this battle.GreatnesS came wack.His first line was decent,with the morce code thing.I'll at least give him that.But his punch was stupid.WTf kinda concept is "stopping kids like he was by the busload"?That's wack...But anyways,E.C came with a prison line.And there are hundred's of prison bars out there,but the way E.C used it has never been done before.Or at least I've never seen it done before.SO,yea..he wins.

Winner: E.C

29. Rile1 vs. 30. Apotropaic
Nothing
Vs
riles only won on no shows, a challenge will leave ya with nothin to boast
the only time we get rile up, is when everybody else is to pumped to post

Apotropiac,who was once champion,is now at #30.ANd it's got to be more than coincidence,that his slip started after he lost to me :Slick: HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anyways,he came with a nameplay.And really,how many times has apot come with a nameplay?90% of his battles come with a nameplay.He still won this battle,for at least showing.

Winner-Apotropiac

31. Tackdaddy vs. 32. John Hensley.
With a weak ass punch like that you have sealed your own fate
The day you beat me is when the queer eye guys go straight
Vs
ok yeah, i'm not santa but your a hoe hoe.
and this is a special line i save for no shows.

Ok,I don't know wtf is going on here.I must be missing something here,cause to me..it looks as though John Hensley came with a no-show line.And yet,the voters still voted for him.WTF?Tackdaddy came wack,yes.He came with one of those "Day you beat is when..." type of lines.But still,his shit was at least a punch.While John Hensley didn't even attempt one.Some of them dumbass voters,voted for hensley because they though Tackdaddy came with a gay line.When in fact,it wasn't.Tackdaddy didn't call him gay or anything..He got screwed out of a win here.

Winner: John Hensley

33. ~High-Dro~ vs. 34. Past Tense
you and micheal jackson's monkey, the two of you's a couple
and i aint talkin bout ya picture when i say ur blowin bubbles
Vs
ur like "oh no brother" im ice cold so i make this froze ho shudder
im a fighter not a lover so when "it goes down" ...........
.........................................hes "fuckin scared" like "virgins with no rubber"

Ok,Past Tense came with a really played line here.And it was stretched.That 3 line method thingy is starting to piss me off too, But anyways,High Dro played off Past Tense's pic.In my opinion,HD could have came way better than that.I don't why he brought up Michael Jackson in his bar as well.That shit is cheesy and lame...Fuck High Dro for putting that wack shit
But,he still won.He punch was still better,due to Past tense played shit.

Winner: High Dro

35. ThatNigga vs. 36. Diligence
Nothing
Vs
Nothing

THATNIGGA IS GAY!!!
But he still wins by a no-show.

Winner:ThatNigga

37. Common vs. 38. Kamze
Nothing
Vs
Nothing

Common wins,for checking in.

Winner: Common

39. Fraud vs. 40. MaRVOLOUSJay
Nothing
Vs
listen fagget...i shake up vets,u got no life go da sleep wake up,text.
ya girl said u gotta put 'lips stick on ya dick' when its time 4 'makeup sex'.

Another makeup line?Wtf is this?I seen lines like this a million times.Even Spekitkul bit a make-up line last week...
..MarvJ wins this battle for showing.

Winner:MaRVOLOUSJay

41. Sobe. vs. 42. Macca
it looks like u lack motivation, lazy fuck. this whore aint hard
yep, mac's missin the drive to work.. cuz he can't afford a car
Vs
Nothing

No-show win for Sobe.His punch was decent too.Shame it was wasted on a no-show.

Winner:Sobe.

43. Haiku Sylabis vs. 44. Premanition
Nothing
vs
Nothing

Haiku Sylabis wins for checking in..

Winner: Haiku Sylabis

45. Kon.Tay.Juz vs. 46. Legend
This dudes like shitty Clothes..trapped behind closed closets..
Imma Take 'em To school, 1-5? It's obvious the "L" legend represents his Losses..
Vs
your career... As Inscripted.. is over and its not a surprise
i mean you the dumbass who wrote down your own demise

Weak battle here.Kon came a stretched out bar,with a lot of unneccasary shit.And W/L lines are a no-no.Unless your doing them creativitely off cource,which Kon didn't.So,all in all,Kon came played AND stretched in this battle.On the other side,....legend,did the unthinkable.He actually came worse than Kon.Dropping a bar that was straight up wack.If he had dropped half decent,he would have won.But I guess that's too much to ask from him.

Winner:Kon.Tay.Juz

47. SlicKnife vs. 48. Tie-D
The outcome is clear, heads will talk of you paying this price so rightly…
…till they say I killed two birds with one stone…the way I won nice AND Tie-D…!
VS
selecting from five or six? shit you quick or its been writ, wanna be sick?
keep dippin ya dick in the kids pick and mix and get little chicks to have a lick

Ok,easy win for Slicknife here.I esspeccially liked the multi the had in there .But anyways,his punch was decent,nothing spectacular..but decent.IT's just Tie-D decided to come focused on flow,and nothing else.Just reading his shit would make your brain hurt.And even if he didn't come with that gay ass repitition of sounds...he would have still losed this battle.The mutha fucker didn't even have a concept.I don't even know what the fuck tie-d was trying to say.Hell,I don't even know if HE knows what the fuck HE was trying to say himself.

Winner: SlicKnife

49. Dex vs. 50. Mystic Chaos
i'l stop u chasing hits wen i leave you wasted bitch
you'l come away from this and flow into a drainage ditch
VS
You suck n shit rappin feminine as if you rockin a clit
Ill smother ya tits while im smashing this pumpkin to bits

Dex came with nice multis.But no punch.Seemed more like a direct threat.Which is really pathetic.If he had at least throw a decent punch or diss along with those multis he had,then he'd have the win easy.Mystic Chaos' won this battle for at least dissing.He made one of them lines,calling the oppenent a woman.His shit could have been worded better,but,meh..he still won.

Winner:Mystic Chaos.

Last edited by Natural killa : 12-13-05 at 06:43 PM.
Old 12-13-05, 02:51 PM   #4
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Top 10 Punches of the Week

10-it looks like u lack motivation, lazy fuck. this whore aint hard
yep, mac's missin the drive to work.. cuz he can't afford a car
-Sobe.

9-You aint a pealed to battle, orange you glad I got the patients?
Ill beat you to a bloody pulp, until you lose your concentration...
-Spektikul

8-I got this battle on lock, while Key doesnt even ring a bell to the best
Cuz Ill knock him so quick, there'll be no way we'll find the Key to success
-FuxJustAWord

7--daubs is homeless with nowhere to hide from me, dude ya gone get pounded,
fact is i could whoop ure ass in the streets, even if you was grounded.
-Nick Fletcher

6-riles only won on no shows, a challenge will leave ya with nothin to boast
the only time we get rile up, is when everybody else is to pumped to post
-Apotropiac

5-The King of What??................ Half Assin IS you reppin Ya Best
U got a 'Commercial' Flow...Yeah, I'll Air U out at in 30 Seconds or Less
-N.Tavarez

4-Shut up. your tongues busy you shouldnt be able to shout us..
cause the tree does its job....the same job a your mouth does.
-Daubs

3-It's the 9th inning, n' ya closers ain't worth nil, whore
But still, ya got a bullpen that the yankees would kill for
-Datrushurtz

2-The fuck's with this match-up? Kid'll get dropped shitless
'Cuz my Paris so wack, even the tabloid lost interest
-9th degree

1-Damn I hate bitches like you, he who bites bars is evil
But ya shit'd be weak, even if the basis of your lines wasn't Feeble
-Vaskez

WACKEST PUNCH
A TIE!!
selecting from five or six? shit you quick or its been writ, wanna be sick?
keep dippin ya dick in the kids pick and mix and get little chicks to have a lick
-Tie-D
-John Hensley

WTF Moment
John Hensley winning his battle without even dropping a punch

With a weak ass punch like that you have sealed your own fate
The day you beat me is when the queer eye guys go straight
Vs

Old 12-13-05, 02:51 PM   #5
noname
Coming to Kill you All

PREDICTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK

Championship Match: 1. DaTrusHurtz (8-1) vs. 2. FuxJustAWord (8-3)
Well,this battle can go either way.But in my opinion,Datrushurtz seems to be on a roll,and I don't see him slowing down now.So I pick Datrushurtz to win again this week.

Contendership Match: 3. Trey MethodZ (8-3) vs. 4. N.Tavarez (5-0)
Both of these guys are good.But N.Tavarez has shown to have more skill.Trey MEthodz is capable of dropping something dope,and he can win this..but from what I've seen from him,he's pretty inconsistant.So I pick N.Tavarez to win this battle.

5. Apostrophe (8-2) vs. 6. New Meth0d (6-2)
Ok,this can pretty much go either way.But in this battle,New Method can't come basic as fuck like he did against Crazy Hades,or else he'll lose for sure.I'll probably pick Apostrophe to win this though..

7. Natural Killa (7-3) vs. 8. Vaskez (6-2)
I will win.

9. 9th Degree (8-3) vs. 10. J-Money (3-0)
9th will win this easy.I mean,just look at J-money's punch against Gotti Nuffguns.Some chessy ass penis line.He must like penises to make a line like that.Fuck J-money.Out of all the people in the top 16,that muther fucker is the worst.How the fuck he get here anyway?

11. Daubs (7-4) vs. 12. JTR (6-3)
Should be a dope battle.Both are good at wordplay and shit.But I'm gonna go with Jack to win this.He's got more experience and has shown he can be more consistant and shit....:shrugs:

13. Mr. Key (7-4) vs. 14. NaRc-UzI (5-2)
Mr. Key will win this.Even if he drops some wack shit again,like he did against Fux,He'll win.I just don't see Narc coming good enough to win.He's never dropped anything spectactular since he's been here,so..yea,he'll lose.

15. Red Bull (5-1) vs. 16. Spektikul (8-3)
Hmm..the 2 people that d/r each other,are now battling each other.Well,I'm gonna with Spektikul to win.Red Bull is fucking overrated.And he gay.Fuk him.

17. E.C (7-4) vs. 18. ~High-Dro~ (2-0)
High Dro,drops some corny ass shit.Like his last battle against Past Tense,he went and spoke about Michael Jackson.WtF is that?High Dro is gay like Red Bull.E.C has at least shown he can drop good,so he'll win.

19. John Hensley. (3-1) vs. 20. Crazy Hades (5-3)
Last week,John Hensley got some dickriders to vote for him,and he ended up winning.When he ain't even drop a punch.So this week,I predict he will get dickrode again(probably from Red Bull)and end up winning.

21. Drakel (3-1) vs. 22. The Revelation (6-5)
Drakel will win this.Revelation drops some dumb punches,esspeccially the one he dropped against me last week.So,I don't see him winning.

23. Apotropaic (8-3) vs. 24. ThatNigga (4-3)
ThatNigga will get eaten up in this battle.Everything that ThatNigga has dropped has been nothing short of horrible.And I don't think he will suddenly become dope and win.He'll lose.

25. MaRVOLOUSJay (1-0) vs. 26. Sobe. (1-0)
In this league,Marv seems to really drop some wack shit.Like last week,he dropped a make-up line,which is really played.Maybe he fell off or suddenly became gay or something,but he'll lose.Sobe. will win.

27. Haiku Sylabis (2-1) vs. 28. Aimez (5-3)
YAWWN.I predict a boring battle.Aimez stretches his lines and makes some dumb shit.And Haiku Sylabis,well,he's just wack.Meh,i predict aimez will win.

29. GreatnesS (5-3) vs. 30. Common (5-5)
Common,has never dropped dope in this league.NEVER!And he will not drop dope here.GreatnesS will win.

31. Kon.Tay.Juz (4-4) vs. 32. SlicKnife (1-1)
Could be a decent battle.Kon seems to have proven himself already.So I'll pick him.SlicKnife has been kinda decent so far,and has a lot of potential.But right now,I'll have to go with Kon to win.

33. Ill Technique (0-0) vs. 34. Dizzee Rascal (0-0)
Meh,never seen Ill Technique drop anything aside from the cyphers.And in the cyphers,he drops wack.So I'll go with Dizzie Rascal

35. Poetics (0-0) vs. 36. Illicit (0-0)
...who the fuck is illicit?,I predict Poetics to win.

37. Hitokiri Butosai (0-0) vs. 38. Elicer (0-0)
Who the fuck are these guys?They mad gay.

39. Fraud (5-5) vs. 40. Rile1 (4-4)
Man,Fraud has fell off.Wasn't he just in the contendership match just the other day?LoL.Anyways,I predict Rile1 to win,because he's actually good.Fraud is average in my opinion.

41. KOOL COL-B (4-4) vs. 42. One Mic (3-3)
Hmm,these 2 battling again.Should be good.But I'll go with Colby to win.One Mic needs to stop stretching his lines out with that 3 line method thingy and just drop like he normally does.

43. T.r.oo.P (2-2) vs. 44. Past Tense (1-1)
Well,Troop dropped wack last week against Narc,with a Fake Personal.But i see him rebounding this week and winning.Past Tense seems to drop played a lot,so I don't see him winning..

45. Garth Algar (1-1) vs. 46. Macca (3-4)
Macca is gay.He thinks he's dope but he's not.He's wack.He should be ranked at #50.And hopefully,when he loses this battle,he'll be right there.I predict Garth merks this faggot.

47. Mystic Chaos (2-4) vs. 48. Legend (3-5)
Mystic is more of a poetry dude in my opinion.But legend never drops dope.There's always something wrong with his bar in every week.SO I pick mystic to win,

49. Tie-D (1-4) vs. 50. Dex (0-3)
Let's hope that these 2 don't focus so much on flow again.If they do,then they both gay and probably want to fuck each other.But if they don't,then I pick Tie-D.He's dropped decent before in the past.

Old 12-13-05, 02:52 PM   #6
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Outro

Yup,so that's my mag.Hopefully this week there'll be less wackness,no-shows,and anything else that's gay.

So,in the end..

FUCK YOU!!

Old 12-13-05, 03:20 PM   #7
Vaskez
Insane in the textbrain

Text Record: 3-0
IP: FF07 58ED

woo! No. 1 punch lol, I didn't expect that, maybe 3 or 4, but thanks anyway

yeah coo' mag, nice work
I'm like a Benz, you ain't even like a Cadillac
Ya more like a Reagal
I'm a pittbull and you's a beagel

Old 12-13-05, 03:22 PM   #8
Vaskez
Insane in the textbrain

Text Record: 3-0
IP: FF07 58ED

oh and lol at predicting yourself...we'll see, I already dropped, do your thang so the votes can get going
I'm like a Benz, you ain't even like a Cadillac
Ya more like a Reagal
I'm a pittbull and you's a beagel

Old 12-13-05, 04:00 PM   #9
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 9702 F6BA

Good mag.. very in depth and entertaining.

Very disappointing though how many people didn't understand my punch last week. It speaks volumes for this site. Bullpen = Bull Pen = Pen writes bullshit... it's not that hard fellas.

Old 12-13-05, 04:09 PM   #10
SlicKnife
Middle Weight

IP: EE65 E68C

Good mag NK...

Trus, after someone explained how it was clever I liked your punch as I am not from the U.S....but since I did not understand 9th's until now due to the difference in accents (I would never prounounce or see Paris as pair-is) I did not vote

Old 12-13-05, 04:16 PM   #11
MaRVJay
aMERiKaZ NiGHTMaRE!

Text Record: 57-24
IP: 0825 899A

dis league is so fuckin wack lol u got ma creep talkin reckless
"Wordz Ahgod has DECLINED this battle on 12-20-06 09:49 PM.

This thread has been automatically closed."

^^he's scared.lol
Send a message via AIM to MaRVJay  
Old 12-13-05, 04:33 PM   #12
noname
Coming to Kill you All

^^I knew someone would catch feelings from this mag.
Old 12-13-05, 04:49 PM   #13
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: AC2A 692A

Top mag this, i got punch no4 good lookin.

Old 12-13-05, 05:05 PM   #14
Magic5

IP: 543A A18E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural
So this week,I predict he will get dickrode again(probably from Red Bull)

Lmaooooooooooo.

Lmao @ all the Red Bull hating and shit.

Old 12-13-05, 05:32 PM   #15
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

i love these mags...good work!
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d