RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-04, 09:16 PM   #1
Inspectah Rhymes
New to RB

Battle: Inspectah Rhymes vs. San Juan

IP: 267A 09B7

10-20 barz
no dickridin

peace1
Send a message via AIM to Inspectah Rhymes   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-04, 10:03 PM   #2
sun jian
Flyweight

IP: A9C0 6D53

its a blind spit nigga or you going first decline or accept one
Old 05-02-04, 10:09 PM   #3
Inspectah Rhymes
New to RB

battlein inspectah, I leave your career on a stretcher, your life on compressors, in this game you lightweight like a feather//
only time san juan come ill is when he goes to the hospital, your as little of a chalenge as a kiddie course obstacles//
talkin bout who suckin dick, you lickin lolipops and popsicles, dreamin of lil children I leave your mind froze like iceicles//
only time you gett-in butt, is when you in jail, when a fat biker has you bent over a chair//
all you hear is tear....what a bloody mess this kids got more gall then brains messin with INS//
only time you had sex was incest with your lil sister, when she fell on top of you while you were playin twister//
like twista my verbs twist your vertebraes in your back...have you reminisin bout the 1st time you got dick in your crack//
fake don juan pimp, rockin your fake jewelery and chains... thinkin like the scarcrow if I could only get some "brain"//
pop shit now back it up, I curse you like kennedy...ready to go to war and ammo I got plenty//
your tanks runnin on empty, theres no way to win....chances real slim, that you my next of kin//
puncture your ribs...I'll leave this verse covered in red, my verse doesn't need to be read san juans already dead//
carve a whole in your head with my pen write down some rhymes, carve out your insides then put ink in your spine//
look at my words....I spit what your mind can't see, so I x ray your eyes, and blind em with my pee//
rip your neck til ya bleed, call the paramedics...this kids callin me wack, he must read backwards, he dislexic a rap skeptic who got nothin in common not like sense but onyx cause hes retarted/
str8 garbage you stink....how was he created?? I farted.
Old 05-02-04, 10:48 PM   #4
Inspectah Rhymes
New to RB

what the deal
Old 05-03-04, 11:15 PM   #5
Inspectah Rhymes
New to RB

IP: 7705 7242

uppin