RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-06, 03:11 PM   #1
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
Triple N, Ike, & Black M. ALL on the same track?..................Whatever You Want

IP: E740 5E33

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post3089793

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post3089798

Yeaaaa.....

1st and foremost... BLACK MAGIK MADE THIS FUCKING BEAT

1st verse - Triple N

Hook - Triple N...and myself with the adlibs

2nd verse - Black Magik

3rd Verse - Ike

www.soundclick.com/youngike

or...

www.myspace.com/ikeseanbillzblackmagik

Triple N mixed everything..and damn does my quality with my new set up sound sexy when he mixes it......

drop your links and what not...and one of us will surely get to it...
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-06, 03:39 PM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 1A6A 3A8D

First And Foremost....BLACK MAGIK MAKES BOMB ASS BEATS!!!!!!

Aight....secondly, Triple's voice and flow fits well on these types of tracks. Ironically, the low notes that Triple tries to hit are off and the higher ones are on. His verse was on point though.

B Magik's verse is nice too. Doesn't sound as animated as he usually does. Kinda takes away from it to me, but I can see others liking this version of B more on this track. Lyrics are hot though.

Ike comes in nice with the flow. Lyrics are cool too. A little more animated than B Magik.

I'm liking the track as a whole, and I think all three of you guys did a great job, but it's just not my kind of track. I can pick apart little things, but that would just be tedious. I think you guys hit the exact type of track you were going for and did it well.....good fucking job!

Now on another note, you got three tight ass emcees right here.......do another track with energy....lol.

And sorry for not giving you credit on your beat I used last time right away Sam.......
Old 10-08-06, 04:48 PM   #3
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

wow haven't heard trip do a song like this in a minute. beat choice is pretty cool, feelin this vibe. trip you come in with a nice pressence, nice and relaxed. lyrics is pretty true and I enjoy what you sayin. omg this hook is so deadly, I like how y'all combined it! mad ill as fuck, props to ike and trip on that. Nice singin type of way on the hook. Black magik dude ya verse is pretty sick too, nice flow and pressence again. lyrics is also pretty intelligent. ike you have a nice verse too, sick flow and lyrics too. pressence is deadly and word just a dope overall track here, mad props to all of you.

rtf here: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235274

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-06, 05:20 PM   #4
.Ike.
Ike

^ favor has been returned my friend
Old 10-08-06, 06:24 PM   #5
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 35DA B6E4

Wow.

This is tight.

Wow.

That's all I will say is wow.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-06, 06:43 PM   #6
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

Audio Record: 3-2
IP: EA03 FBCE

beat is fucking disgusting str8 up black magic kills it on des beat man good ish.....
triple n fucking killin....totaly dif from wut ive heard lol flow is dope/delevery is amazing..../lyrics=fire.............hook is off tha fuckin hook fer real lol........second verse......black magic murderin this voice is werkin perfect on ya own beat fam.........lyrics is hott as fuck again.....quality thus far is dope as fuckhook again hott ish.........ike......it is wut it is famo......dope quality first off......sexy as right........lyrics is fucking illen again yall women be wet after this one.....lol
true shit tis shit couldnt of gotten better from my view 10 out of fucking tens you dope bastards/...ahaha yall know wus good but fer real......this is gon be bumbed by me for weeks .....get at my new joint when willa re openz lol
Old 10-08-06, 09:28 PM   #8
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 4458 B20F

Thanks bro, appreciate it.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-06, 12:45 AM   #9
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 7972 ACDE

Holy. Damn.

First and Foremost...HOW MUCH DOES BM CHARGE FOR A BEAT LIKE THIS!!

Trip - Wow...All I Can Say. You have a Grimey voice, and it's unexpected on this type of track but it's so ILL. The Flow reminds me of Fifty-type but it has a certain emotion to it that just makes it wow. Man...It's a great way to start a track off.

Hook - DAMNNNN..*Rewinds...* *Jams to the Hook* This shit ...is banana's. This hook is mixed perfectly and it's..ahh..just great..*Rewinds once more*

Black Magic - .....damn.....that's all i got to say about BM..is damn...Nice vocals, your presense alone makes the whole middle worth listening to..you have an emotion and voice that is unique. At least to me...

Hook - Again...so sick..

Ike - I swear..you and apexx are my favorite RV Artist I've heard. Along with Trip and BM. So putting 3 out of 4 of my favoriteo n one track is just Ill. And your verse finishs it pretty nicely, that kick push thing was great, had me vibing to the track the whole time man. You have a nice flow and your voice is great.

Damn..I mean..Shit..this is hot..Put it on the radio...RV radio..everywhere..

RTF Please -
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235654
Old 10-09-06, 01:14 AM   #10
Journal!st
Above Originality

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 9465 0DDF

damn str8 fiya..

well im clisk from RB and like i said all fit in well and nicely assorted props to all 3 man.....

i liked all verses and BM nice beat here!
Old 10-09-06, 02:24 AM   #11
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: B08B 609B

i like the guitar work in the beginning. definitely cool. beat is pretty cool. real laid back. good job with that.

first up triple..your flow is on point here. but for some reason i dont like the way your voice sounds on this. at certain times you sound kinda fake or corny. but overall this is pretty cool.

hook - dont like you on the chorus. your off on the hook so it throws it off a little. the adlibs with ike are cool. chorus isnt that bad.

2nd verse - ok thats cool. your verse sounds real cool. your voice definitely fits this song real well. lyrics are cool. flow is simple but it worked

hook the same

3rd verse - ike you did a good job on this. i like your flow the best. you switch it up a lot and makes it more interesting. i like how the beat breaks down on your verse. real cool.

overall this song was good. the only thing i didnt like was the hook. but it was still a cool song..
Old 10-09-06, 02:56 AM   #12
.Ike.
Ike

thank you my peoples........favor has been returned....anyone who didnt drop a link..and wants to....feel free.....uppppppp to the top foos!!!!
Old 10-09-06, 03:20 AM   #13
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: B08B 609B

oh yeah and could u check me link

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235470

thanks
Old 10-09-06, 03:49 AM   #14
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: 5043 32F4

wow @ how dope this song is.

dope fucking beat bm.

yes.
all im going to say.
everyone alrdy said the shit i was gonna say.
great track.
Old 10-09-06, 10:01 AM   #15
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: 40C2 F668

Triple...get the crap out ya mouth

neway...quality and delivery on this was nice and fitting
lyrics were appropriate, but lackluster

Hook: the Ja Rule like singing marred it, IMO...not bad though...I like the ad libs by Ike or whoever that was

Black Magik...flow was good...lyrics were personal...delivery was acceptable, but could be more dynamic

Ike...
delivery was good...But, the nasal soundin vocals still remind me of EM...
flow was good...lyrics were introspetive

Good track boys

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote