RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Instrumental releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-03, 07:23 PM   #16
Yung_Logik
Banned

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4551 6ADD

its tight not the best i heard.....im buying a beat from this one cat that teas this shit apart...... inertia has tight beats im buying like 3 from him.....
Send a message via Yahoo to Yung_Logik   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-03, 07:32 PM   #17
PostMan

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 6B69 4527

its ok.. you wont sell for no where near 500. not sure it will even sell. but its coo to just like give away maybe. i dunno.
Old 08-12-03, 07:35 PM   #18
d-blok

IP: 591B 7323

its a professionally made beat and it sounds it, but theres no creativity or substance

jus sounds like a record got stuck

like some of your others though

pz
Old 08-13-03, 12:42 AM   #19
Autistic
Watch And Learn

Text Record: 22-14
IP: 399E F0FD

$500?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!? WTF. thats crazy. i make beats hotter then that and i sell em for $5. If i heard the hottest beat i ever heard in my life i wouldnt even buy it for $100 and your sellin sum shit for $500. not that its a bad beat or nuthin cuz its pretty tight but its worth no where near $500. no body is gonna but that yo. you should sell it for $50 or sumthin and im sure it will sell. but overall its a hot beat.
Old 08-13-03, 01:43 AM   #20
xkwest

IP: F7BE 971A

good looking out on the comments.....naw... iam confident in the work i put to produce a beat... for me ... its more than cutting the sample and slapping drums.... for this particular beat... i've spent hours just tryna get the right warmth on the sample... that means fine tuning the beat with eq, compression, normalization, effects(reverbs, drops of flanger, drops of delays).... plus other effects i won't name... the "sound" as if its simple and almost like i just looped some shit... but the sample its self was chopped up to allow some flexibility and variations to the overall melody.... anyways there's actually no need to explain all this because its meaningless to the end user when hearing the product....
iam not expecting to be a millionaire off of net sales... and don't plan on selling myself short in selling my beats for a low amount... actually once you begin to realize what you produce is a representation of yourself(creativity)... the pretty much almost no amount of money willy satisfy your work.... it may sound as if iam speaking on a tangent... but this shit is real to me....

also another thing.... beats don't necessarily need to sound complex with all the sounds bouncing around to be marketable.... sometimes the combination of a simple sound and a good artist is what sells..... now this is my opinion..... have you heard that beat, "like glue" -sean paul .... listen to the instrumental.... how often do the drums change....??.. how major are the change ups?.... how ill is the beat?.... is that shit selling or gettin' radio play?....

/just speakin' my mind... there's no anger in the text... so don't take this the wrong way/