RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
.:FreemaN:. 5 100.00%
TheProphet777 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-04, 07:39 PM   #16
TheUnderRated

IP: A1CA 8125

word i onno both were ok....freeman had the more thoughtful verse but he lacked as far as dope as shit goes like...if you were tryin to be like confusious or some shit..it just wasn't quite there.....Prophets was intersestin...jesus the G ..its a thought..it was entertaining....your structure was fucked though and made it harder to read so i'm gonna go with freeman on this topical battle interesting viewpoints by both mC's no hate plz hit this up thanx...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107950

Old 01-20-04, 07:40 PM   #17
Freeman

IP: 5ABE F23F

iight... well its 1-0 to me on poll... well, it is when the vote is changed to my side...

we need some real votes from people who know how to vote on a topical...

uppin #2

Old 01-20-04, 07:42 PM   #18
Freeman

2-0 on poll now... once Killer Emcee's vote is fixed...

keep em comin in...

thanks for everyone that has gave feedback... its alll good...

uppin #3

Old 01-20-04, 08:07 PM   #19
rule
..Soft Focus..

IP: 1B3B C284

Good Topical battle

Freeman--you had a great outline of this topic, you described perspectives well and had good vocab and wordplay made me really think...i wrote some what something similer but didn't hit it like that. Good verse i really enjoyed that.

P- Different aproach humerous but i felt it wasnt realilistic,jezus smoken a blunt? kinda odd lol, but unique seemed to have some emotion but nothing to major over all good verse.

But i liked freemans better as it attracted the reader to a more valuable read.

Old 01-20-04, 08:07 PM   #20
TheProphet777
Banned: Spamming

IP: B6E2 01F2

^dont sway votes freeman....that shit should be taken off..dont sway shit....and under always judges my shit the same way about structure..i dont know why but if you can read RIGHT UNDER u would know what the hell it is....he always votes against me on the same thing even when its smaller...im wonderng now...uppin 3rd time...People plz take your time to read this shit and dont d/r....
Send a message via AIM to TheProphet777 Send a message via Yahoo to TheProphet777  
Old 01-20-04, 08:12 PM   #21
rule
..Soft Focus..

IP: 1B3B C284

are you talking about me?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Old 01-20-04, 08:14 PM   #22
TheProphet777

no.............freeman is swaying votes...he did it two times...u dont sway in a battle of any type...for gods sake why the hell u goign to judge my shit like that anyhow rule...nobody has ever read a sense of humor on topical..everyone is always seiours..i wanted to change that...but it proves only some read verses
Send a message via AIM to TheProphet777 Send a message via Yahoo to TheProphet777  
Old 01-20-04, 08:16 PM   #23
Freeman

how is counting the votes swaying... its now 3-0 to me... thats not swaying...

jus admit that ive beat you... jus chill out man...

Old 01-20-04, 08:19 PM   #24
TheProphet777

u aint beat me man..u cant get someones vote changed when they dont know wtf there doing....u swayed there mind..ur swaying votes also....THis is called swaying...U should know what swaying is....3-0 is messing wit peoples mind.....u should know that...so when peole read that...they be like..oh hes winning ill just vote him to get this shit closed...
Old 01-20-04, 08:21 PM   #25
Freeman

ok... a apologise... im very sorry... ive seen other people {Vets} count the polls...

didnt think that was classed as swaying... a thought that was... 'his verse was wack, vote for mine'...

lets jus stop this and let the votes come in...

I fixed the polls... and this was your last UP... Prophet... you have on more UP.
-Axe

Last edited by Axiom : 01-20-04 at 09:06 PM.

Old 01-21-04, 03:56 PM   #26
Mc Laydee B

IP: 37C6 85C2

Free takes this... a feel that his verse had much better wordplay, and a better vocab.
It painted the picture in my head... had a interesting viewpoint aswell... 777, your verse was ok, but just didnt set it in my mind as well as Free's...

vote - Freeman...

Old 01-21-04, 05:04 PM   #27
.:K:.
Hooked

IP: 7A06 A0F6

nice battle you 2 .....................................cnt vote cus of crew.......but nice...........................................pz

Old 01-21-04, 05:32 PM   #28
dizzy hommel
Banned

IP: 24A3 0EF0

iight breakdown 4 ya'll,.,., both verse's were dope iwas feelin dem both but freemans was more inventive and got say more enjoyable!
vote:!freeman..

Old 01-21-04, 05:34 PM   #29
dizzy hommel
Banned

IP: 24A3 0EF0

Soz peeps 4got ma link:- http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106594
dere we go.be fair n break it down like me!

Old 01-22-04, 01:53 PM   #30
The*Reign*Man
Banned

IP: E9E5 5245

ayt freeman took this cause his stuff went better, his flow was good and structure easy 2 read and i was feelin freemans more!!

prophet's aint bad, it was funny but was harder 2 read and wasnt really feelin it

overall- freeman