RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-07, 07:53 PM   #16
Sir Smash'Alot
Middle Weight

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9449 1105

theres no doubt racism is around

is it an excuse for any non-white person to be a fucking loser?

hell no

cause racism isnt big in big cities

Population (1990): 24699 (11191 housing units)

Paris, Texas, is barely still around

and racism goes BOTH ways.

Sir Smash'Alot aka Third Eye
Send a message via AIM to Sir Smash'Alot   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-07, 03:41 PM   #17
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
werd, theres plenty of hate groups still in amerca, thats easy to look up. idk what she tryin to prove either. but werd i didn't know paris was more racist. and i dont know why there is more racism in paris since they didn't even have the type of slavery situation we had.

racism also occurs in a bad way in paris in France too...they tried to play it real smooth there though but thats a whole new thread...

and anyone who say's there's such a thing as reverse racism is retarded and i don't give a fuck how you feel about that...racism is the discrimination against someone or a group of people because of their race...which obviously includes any given race under the sun...unless you some redneck who believes that the only races are the white race in one category and then everyone else in the other.

racism exists and some have had it much harder than others, but i'll be damned if i'm being kept down by the oppression of my race over the centuries...im doing my thing in life and i aint aiming for nothing less than success. and i aint talkin bout bein one of those dreamy muhfuckers who just talk about shit...im being active in my pursuit and no asshole's telling me what i can and can't achieve...
Old 03-26-07, 04:04 PM   #18
Sir Smash'Alot
Middle Weight

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 9449 1105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xay
racism also occurs in a bad way in paris in France too...they tried to play it real smooth there though but thats a whole new thread...

This is in texas not europe man

Sir Smash'Alot aka Third Eye
Send a message via AIM to Sir Smash'Alot   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-07, 04:09 PM   #19
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

which is why i used the words "also" and "too" referring to an additional paris

i'm fully aware that the Paris in question is in Texas
Old 03-26-07, 08:37 PM   #20
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: BC9F EC21

just google "Genarlow Wilson"... THAT's some fucked up shit.

3.2 GPA in high school, star of the football team, all-around great guy, was 17, got head from a 15 year old (white) girl, something that happens ALLLL the time, and got 10+ years in prison for "concentual oral relations" with an underage girl.

the thing that makes it even more fucked up, is the law has since been changed and that crime has been lowered to a misdemeaner, meaning Wilson wouldn't even be in jail (he was convicted of a felony). and he's still locked up for 10 years minimum, by 4 white jurors, for getting concentual head from a girl one grade level below him.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 03-27-07, 08:43 PM   #21
Magic5

IP: A5F1 2806

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Jordan™
just google "Genarlow Wilson"... THAT's some fucked up shit.

3.2 GPA in high school, star of the football team, all-around great guy, was 17, got head from a 15 year old (white) girl, something that happens ALLLL the time, and got 10+ years in prison for "concentual oral relations" with an underage girl.

the thing that makes it even more fucked up, is the law has since been changed and that crime has been lowered to a misdemeaner, meaning Wilson wouldn't even be in jail (he was convicted of a felony). and he's still locked up for 10 years minimum, by 4 white jurors, for getting concentual head from a girl one grade level below him.

4 white jurors isn't a majority, but word. That's some pretty gay shit. He should try to appeal the verdict. He'd probably win and his sentence would be lessened.
Old 03-27-07, 08:46 PM   #22
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xay
and anyone who say's there's such a thing as reverse racism is retarded and i don't give a fuck how you feel about that...racism is the discrimination against someone or a group of people because of their race...which obviously includes any given race under the sun...unless you some redneck who believes that the only races are the white race in one category and then everyone else in the other.

No you dumbfuck, racism against whites is called reverse racism. I didn't just pull that out of my ass because I thought it sounded cool, that's what it's called. I didn't say I agreed with it.
Old 03-27-07, 08:54 PM   #23
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

look racism up in the dictionary asshole
Old 03-27-07, 08:58 PM   #24
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: BC9F EC21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
4 white jurors isn't a majority, but word. That's some pretty gay shit. He should try to appeal the verdict. He'd probably win and his sentence would be lessened.

oh believe me, they are. he's famous all over the news/internet and shit... there's a huge petition for him, they're doing what they can. but i heard it's all up to what the prosecuting attorney chooses to let slide... what a fuckin' douche, no regard for this kid's life.

oh and yeah, it was a majority. i heard it was a count of 4-3, all 4 who voted guilty were white.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 03-28-07, 02:21 AM   #25
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xay
look racism up in the dictionary asshole

Dude, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Reverse racism is racism against whites. I didn't say I thought that was a good term for it, but that's what it fucking is, so shut the fuck up. It doesn't even matter because minorities can't be "racist" against the majority anyway, so reverse racism is really just prejudice. Regardless, racism/prejudice against whites is called reverse racism.
Old 03-28-07, 02:27 AM   #26
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Jordan™
oh believe me, they are. he's famous all over the news/internet and shit... there's a huge petition for him, they're doing what they can. but i heard it's all up to what the prosecuting attorney chooses to let slide... what a fuckin' douche, no regard for this kid's life.

oh and yeah, it was a majority. i heard it was a count of 4-3, all 4 who voted guilty were white.

The prosecuting attorney is never going to let it slide, regardless of how many get put on the petition. He needs to file an appeal and site the reasons for why the state decided to drastically lessen the consequences for doing whatever he did.

I don't think that could be a majority though, juries usually have more then 7 people on them. I don't really know though, I never even heard about that shit until you said something.
Old 03-28-07, 09:40 AM   #27
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 4152 1C13

there is no such thing as REVERSE racism

racism isn't defined as "white people who hate other races"
therefore by definition there's no such thing as "reverse" racism

racism is racism, PERIOD

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-07, 11:27 AM   #28
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: A376 10FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
there is no such thing as REVERSE racism

racism isn't defined as "white people who hate other races"
therefore by definition there's no such thing as "reverse" racism

racism is racism, PERIOD

lmao @ reverse racism...werd to LV for saying that

but sadly fact is no matter how much people try to eradicate racism, it'll always exist no matter how remotely small it'll become because everyone is gonna know about it, learn about it for years and years...people learn about slavery, racism, you learn about the Nazi's in the 2nd world war, racism...you learn about MLK and Malcom X, racism...shit even learning about the ancient Egyptians will bring up a racism topic due to the enslaved Isralites and that was 3000+ years ago...basically racism is like a stain on a piece of clothing that no matter how much you try to wash it away and no matter how much it fades, it'll always be there...sad really

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote