RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > The Rap Game
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-05, 02:27 PM   #1
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

OH MY GOD
*PENIS GETS EXTREMELY HARD*
wowowowowowowow!

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out  
Old 12-14-05, 11:53 PM   #2
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

www.soundclick.com/koolcolb

RV Final Round, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!

Old 12-18-05, 02:58 AM   #3
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
www.soundclick.com/koolcolb

RV Final Round, werd

OMFG THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY AS HELL!!!!*calls willa*
Old 12-14-05, 06:25 PM   #4
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 12-23-05, 04:50 AM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Will S. Had me believing it for a minute till your flow got broken some what early into the verse (the under-cover and all of a sudden bar couplet). You'd be ill on a new mic son and some flow work. And a pop filter. killin Willa Pear lmao. Trashlid punch was nice. The Fux multis were nice. Second verse is written nice, comes in real forcefull. LMAO Will & Grace. Good job keepin it clean and professional at the end. nice outro. hmmm....

Kolby, wtf's up with this beat man, you're gonna O.D. off that west coast shit. LMAO at getting at Will again. Damn, dude's got her actual adress dead on. Phone number and all lmao. MOUSTACHE LMO!! PANDA came back on em lmao. Boostin the Jordans. FREE CANDY LMAO. Nice last beat lol. Damn son, why you so mad?

Okay, well it's liek this, Will Has the street battle/diss style that has that hard edge, but kolbys got more of that no shame dickcheese on the mic off the wall clown shit that's jsut down right gut-bustin hillarious. So with that said Colby, you win the prize nukka. Congradulations. Take a bow.

Oh yeah, BTW, since you know this is the RG...there's another twist my good friend haha. The stakes are high son. You interested in taking a gamble for something possibly bigger?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X  
Old 12-23-05, 10:34 AM   #6
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Will S. Had me believing it for a minute till your flow got broken some what early into the verse (the under-cover and all of a sudden bar couplet). You'd be ill on a new mic son and some flow work. And a pop filter. killin Willa Pear lmao. Trashlid punch was nice. The Fux multis were nice. Second verse is written nice, comes in real forcefull. LMAO Will & Grace. Good job keepin it clean and professional at the end. nice outro. hmmm....

Kolby, wtf's up with this beat man, you're gonna O.D. off that west coast shit. LMAO at getting at Will again. Damn, dude's got her actual adress dead on. Phone number and all lmao. MOUSTACHE LMO!! PANDA came back on em lmao. Boostin the Jordans. FREE CANDY LMAO. Nice last beat lol. Damn son, why you so mad?

Okay, well it's liek this, Will Has the street battle/diss style that has that hard edge, but kolbys got more of that no shame dickcheese on the mic off the wall clown shit that's jsut down right gut-bustin hillarious. So with that said Colby, you win the prize nukka. Congradulations. Take a bow.

Oh yeah, BTW, since you know this is the RG...there's another twist my good friend haha. The stakes are high son. You interested in taking a gamble for something possibly bigger?

so, basically he won because I had a more street oriented verse and his was funnier? Thats like Wu Tang against D12.
Man, I cant believe this

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 12-23-05, 12:14 PM   #7
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

Quote:

*bows*

lol, maaaan, u have no idea how happy u just made me thanx alot

n lmao, wuts this gamble u talkin about? lol, i NEED this mic, so i dunno if im willin 2 take a chance on losing it, u know. holla back, werd

Old 12-24-05, 01:26 AM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
*bows*

lol, maaaan, u have no idea how happy u just made me thanx alot

n lmao, wuts this gamble u talkin about? lol, i NEED this mic, so i dunno if im willin 2 take a chance on losing it, u know. holla back, werd

Well, you can put the mic on the line for a REAL stud diamond ear-ring, the mic and box aluminum arm, a dead crack head, the jagged screwdriver that starts a silver late model Cobra I left in Newarks Ironbound section, pictures of me fingering your mom, or brand new pair of Jordans.

How you win: I'll ask you 20 rare and difficult questions about rap legends. You'll need your rap research covered to get these. Add to that, the timer's on. You've got 1:20 to answer as many questions correctly as possible, with the value of prizes coordinating with certain scores. Get em all right and you win everything. That is..if you want to play the game.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X  
Old 12-24-05, 01:33 AM   #9
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

Quote:
Well, you can put the mic on the line for a REAL stud diamond ear-ring, the mic and box aluminum arm, a dead crack head, the jagged screwdriver that starts a silver late model Cobra I left in Newarks Ironbound section, pictures of me fingering your mom, or brand new pair of Jordans.

How you win: I'll ask you 20 rare and difficult questions about rap legends. You'll need your rap research covered to get these. Add to that, the timer's on. You've got 1:20 to answer as many questions correctly as possible, with the value of prizes coordinating with certain scores. Get em all right and you win everything. That is..if you want to play the game.

how many would i have 2 git right in order 2 git tha mic? thas tha most important thing 2 me. werd

Old 12-14-05, 11:59 PM   #10
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

ROFLMAORLFMAOLFMAOOFOOO @ YOUR VOICE
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Your voice is soooooo
unexplainable!

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 12-15-05, 12:00 AM   #11
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

ROFLMAOLRMFOA she only unda dogs when she into beastality
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLMAO

OWNED!

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 12-15-05, 12:02 AM   #12
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

haha, u mean bout my voice in a good or a bad way? lol. i know it wuz fucked up 2night, n plus sumthin wuz fucked up wif my mic, so im sho that made it sound wersw. or maybe ijust have a fucked voice...? werd

Old 12-15-05, 12:01 AM   #13
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

IP:

http://www.soundclick.com/myfirstbattle
weerd theres my track got it uploaded like 20 mins ago good luck everyone

O.Y.D.

Old 12-15-05, 12:03 AM   #14
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by will appear
http://www.soundclick.com/myfirstbattle
weerd theres my track got it uploaded like 20 mins ago good luck everyone

she was late!
12:01
thats late
lmao

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 12-15-05, 12:03 AM   #15
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

OH NAH
I didnt mean lol @ your voice in a bad way, but not a good way either
I mean, its not good or bad
cos its YOUR voice, thats how you talk
its just sounds, lmfao
laugh-at-able

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote: