RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-07, 12:23 AM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
A • Black Diamond • A

IP: 9F32 63E3

The anthem of anthems man. if you ever been the underdog, and everybody doubted you, this is your music.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/son...&songID=4931733

-----------
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...33&postcount=12
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...697#post3138697

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-07, 03:46 AM   #2
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 40C2 F668

When the hook 1st comes in, it's too heavy...That's something I have to watch at times...It's like, you know what the hook says because you wrote it. But, for everyone else, they need a short period of adjustment before the hook "sets in"...So, maybe prepare us for the unexpected entry by ad libbin the intro more...Also, I felt your hook should have been panned more left and write...It sounded too center heavy

Otherwise...I like the sound of it

Beat is good

Your voice/flow/delivery are all ample and solid

Try to throw some in some rhyme scheme switch ups...

The "If u knew wut I knew u'd love me" line was potent!

Solid track.

P.S. Your lips are still very juicy!

lol
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-07, 12:54 PM   #3
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3EB6 9716

Listenin'...

"They be sayin I can't do it after I dun DID IT!"...that was hard..

beat was nice..youre flow and multis are hot...shit wud be a hot banger...I like ya delivery on this but you cuda had a madder delivery on this..but that's all good this is still hot...hook is a lil heavy..but that's fine wit me, the verse shuda been a lil more heavy nah mean..maybe dubbs be heavy nah mean...cos that wud be hot.."my fuckin' t-shirt is worth more than ure jeans jerk"..I feel this right here..."what im sellin ain't milk, but im rollin' in milk", I like the transitions to the hooks, which btw is catchy but you shuda done adlibs in there like OH'S nah mean...I like the 3rd verse multis are hot, "easier to hate, than to do something gr8" niceee "suck my nuts till they ballin like jim jones" rofl..this is hot...mixtape shit...dolla at me
Old 01-27-07, 12:58 PM   #4
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 1673 A881

aiight damn right into hook. Hook nice. beat real war like/anthem feel lol good shit

first verse, like the flow. Got the head nodding. lol LIked the "Can tell by the way i'm design BLACK DIAMOND!" that whole section was tight. But overall this verse flow was nice. and delivery and shit on point as usual. But was nice

hook again word

second verse, LOL my fuckin' t-shirt worth more than your jeans jerk. you kiled it on multi's on this work. LOL you really got dipset feel to your style. Not saying you biting there style, but def would be dope fit with them. but verse was ill.

hook. shit catchy lol dope

third verse, like how you adlibed lines. flwo on this one nice. LOL melt like salt on slugs. nice shit. ROFL SUCK NUT TILL THEY BALLIN LIKE JIM JONES. YOOOOO would of been so much doepr if you adlibbed that line like BALLLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LOL but damn my fav line. made me go "OH SHIT" LOL

man overall this was dope as banger. def real tight shit. liked this f'real man. dope 9.7/10

EZ

EDIT: ITS DIP-SET BITCH!!!!!

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-07, 01:35 PM   #5
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

I've heard this beat before, it's not bad. I agree with Q on the hook but it's coo. Your flow is pretty conisistant overall through the track like it usually is. Lyrics are pretty coo, I thought you used to be a lyrical rapper? Hmm it's coo. Of course your delivery and emotion are on lock, ya voice is heavy it's kinda hard to not pronounce shit with emotion for you lol. Well tracks pretty coo duke just not my type of track cause the beats not a big fav. I'm most annoyed of it actually lol. rtf here: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239620

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-07, 01:35 PM   #6
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 21E7 CDB9

Word.....hook in the beginning is hard as hell man....I like it.

I don't really like the jumpy delivery you used on this though. I really expected you to come with some real smooth shit and this just threw me off a bit. Second verse had a little more of the delivery I was expecting. I actually like the second verse better than the first....lol. Ain't sellin milk, but rollin in cream....nice line. Third verse was cool too. A little too jumpy for me though. LOL @ suckin on my nuts till they ballin like Jim Jones

Good shit man
Old 01-27-07, 02:25 PM   #7
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: 40C2 F668

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-07, 01:50 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 9F32 63E3

word everybody thanks for the feed.

enyg, yeah see i don't like to pack words in every space of my songs from beginning to end because it sounds like babbling and people tune out real quick. listeners ears fatugie by the end of the first verse if i'd do that, so i don't. i like to make songs people can groove to.

upperizing this where it belongs

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-07, 02:21 PM   #9
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: F218 150D

feelin the intro on the beat....hooks nice...flows steady...loving the dubbing

ohh man the beats sick and you carry it well...you got a flow that stays the same but doesnt get boring coz lyrically you keep it strong...and i mean STRONG...1st verse was nice...i envy ya quality lol...hook again...i love the way you intro'd this coz of the underdog ish...being a UK head lol they write me off before they hear me lol...

2nd verse delivery is cool...you switched ya flow...nice man...nice rhyme scheme...feelin it man...you definitely stepped ya song game up coz i always felt ya battle raps but this is dope...LOVING THE SAMPLE ON THIS BEAT!!!

3rd verse...flows steady lyrics straight...delivery nice...ohhh salt on slugs line nice one man...i used to do that as a kid hahaha brings back memories lol...

nice track man this is dope im loving the beat coz of the sample...flow is dope liking the delivery and lyrics are nice too man...

keep dropping fam Crazy Lagers there if you wanna peep but you know what i want you to feed me on

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-07, 10:21 AM   #10
L.E
L.E

IP: 1CD4 5A49

This song is fucking hot man.

Hook is good, but maybe it could have been better with not so many adlibs?

Lyrics are nice. I can relate to this stuff.

Old 01-30-07, 08:41 AM   #11
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: 2F60 3E9D

Damn son I haven't peeped u in a serious min, so I figured I'd give ya a listen....ah'ight first off I gotta talk about the flow...it was interesting to me cuz it was a mixture of other MCs styles..like when u opened song wit hook the flow was unmistakably Joe Budden...that dragged out fully pronunciated style Budden to a T....then on the verses it was Jr Writer...an u would alternate btw having the repeated rhyme word addlib an then dropping the lib...however it worked well for this track jus being as familiar wit the Tristate mixtape market as I am...Jr/dipset mimic flows is getting tired.....ya delivery has greatly improved since I last listened...u learned how to convey emotion without yelling...good shit...Lyrically was decent...I love punchlines as much as the next man but in sum songs it takes away from the theme...it woulda been iller if u zoned out on ya message more instead of throwing punches in there jus so katz can marvel at ya metaphors. Also the verse lacked continuity IMO, u kept jumping back an forth btw bragging an rapping bout being the underdog....It woulda been better if u structured it so each verse had its own focus..like verse 1 u brag/explain why u a black diamond..verse 2 u talk about katz denying u a black diamond, verse 3 u talk about how u gon overcome those sleeping on u....but the whole song was stuck on verse 1 i.e brag/ why I'm a black diamond. Production was ill love the beat....hook was good, no complaints there...overall a good song...it was def an enjoyable listen son, anyways thats my 2 cents...stay up....1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-07, 08:44 PM   #12
B.I.G.
B.I.G.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 3AED 28D4

Dooms is back nigga

shit I missed that hot Gangsta shit from ya haha... nice track mayn

is that the "dimonds in the rough" beat??

"Back In The Days"
this what I'm talkin bout

Bizzacckkk

Last edited by Soul Digga : 01-31-07 at 08:47 PM.
Old 01-31-07, 09:36 PM   #13
Sir Smash'Alot
Middle Weight

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: CBD3 0F4E

For anybody thats been told they cant do it.. I like this beat... The intro was cool shit
The hooks a little heavy the first time I hear it, but after the second time hearing the song.. It was nice. First verse was nice... Productions nice.. Like the other like 2 things i have heard from you.. Maybe you would love me! The black diamond adlibs were nice towards the end.. Second verse is nice to.. My t-shirt costs more then your jeans jerk! Imma rock my dollar signs.. I would talk about your flow and delivery and all, but you know its cool.. Multis were nice here too... Last but not least.. Multis were nice here.. Back on my mind like the back of my waves.. All the back of lines were cool.. a few cool lines here on here.. Ballin like jim jones, lol.. the black diamonds were cool again at the end.. You know I like it.. Saying I cant do it after I dun did it!

Sir Smash'Alot aka Third Eye
Send a message via AIM to Sir Smash'Alot   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-07, 10:14 PM   #14
Black Dragon
~Spitten Fire~

IP: 48E8 2135

lol at tha jim jones line...................borrowin that big pun skit...........not bad man i still feel that the jedi mind tricks version of this beat is better the one stoupe made.......flow wuz on point but got boring to me...coulda switched it up......lyrically it wuz nice many multis........tyte drop.....

pz

~1~
Old 02-01-07, 10:00 AM   #15
the omen
tha illest

IP: 0825 899A

aight im not sayin this is a bad song... but everyone is gettin all hype about this jim jones line that duznt even really make sence.... and flow is just like evey main stream nigga, lyrics are basic, flow is aight but u can hear it anywhere... nothin that really wowed me.. just talkin about shit u prolly dont have and shit... not my type of music this is what i think is bringin hip hop down, ur not stickin to a topic or conveying a message of any kinds... its just words... not even well written (to me atleast)

now now now.. before u go talkin shit like i dont know what im talkin about... i can see that alot of people would definately like this song maybe even a radio song... but 90 percent of tha shit on tha radio is garbage.. and i dont wanna have to be the one to say all this but i see like 2 pages of people ridin saddle saying the same thing i just thought i'd give u a lil sumn different to think about... switch it up a lil n bring sumthin nobody has heard before

p.s i jut listened to one of ya other songs and it disgusts me how ppl b copyin dipset with tha same rhyme sheme and sayin shit like "ack" ferreal dude u aint gettin no deal with dipset so if ur ever gonna make it u gotta get ur own style... shit is wack n u all are stupid for bein on dudes nuts.. I SAID IT!!!

[/b]

Last edited by the omen : 02-01-07 at 10:05 AM.
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote