RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-07, 08:04 PM   #1
chronix
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Song Cry (first one in a while show love, I will rtf)

IP: 94B0 FEE7

Links: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239627

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239642

Title: Song Cry
Beat: Song Cry
Artist: Chronix
Concept: Was a song to my girl. Tellin her that though other guys messed with her and were jerks n shit, I'm not like that n I'ma always be there for her.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/son...&songID=4957501

SHOW LOVE I AINT DROPPED IN A MINUTE!

Last edited by chronix : 02-02-07 at 08:11 PM.
Old 02-02-07, 08:42 PM   #2
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: D1E9 CD90

listening...heard this beat before...Jay-Z beat if i recall...topic i can relate to...quality is nice...flow is cool...nice slow type vibe...delivery is nice as well...aint heard much from ya but you cool man...1st verse was str8 man

hook...similar to Jays i think...

2nd verse came in nicely...flow is nice still...delivery cool...it's a good track man...feelin it...

basically overall...its good man...feelin the lyrics nice and they deep too...like i said i can relate coz my girls had her fair share of arseholes believe me...overall it's a cool track man im sure she'll love it :thumbup

plz RTF on the track in my sig (All That)

definitely keep droppin man

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-07, 06:36 AM   #3
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 2CA1 F1BD

Listenin', In my opinion one of the best beats Ive ever heard in my life. I recorded my first ever song to this beat. Memories lol, anyway..I like you're flow, however I think you have too much energy on this, this shit on that calm beat shit..you shud be a lot more calmer on this i.m.o, howevr you know emotion is real...that's the only thing about the song you tryna spit game to you're girl and maybe you wanna be more agressive to show u the realness but shit take a lil more than agressive for this beat you kno?..lyrics are real..and flow is nice..and delivery ive talked about...however as the song goes on I get used to it but still id tone it down a lil bit nah mean brotha?..presence is good you have a good confidence..quality is aight, And im feelin how you tryna talk 2 you're girl and not sound like a pussy nigga nah mean...and if shorty is as real and cool as you be spittin for then be wise wit it, nah mean...you in a good position...anyway this was a good listen, only had prolems with the maybe "too overstressed" delivery..but other than that nice shit..dolla at me
Old 02-03-07, 11:25 AM   #4
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 90A6 BE8B

RTF...

i always like this beat.... JayZ shit no doubt.... waiting for you to kick in.... seems like your too on top of the beat.... like your not givin the beat enough room to breath or something.... Track is very personal.... nice lil tribute to a female.... but the bar structure and delivery... is hard to compare.... like you know how they say on American Idol... song choice... and shit... its kinda the same thing... like... i know what the track sounded like... wit J on it... so its hard for some one else to tackle this and if they do... they gotta do it better or as good.... this was a fair attempt though.. no hate.... none at all

7.5/10

the production was smooth ... juss the delivery and way you attacked certain parts of the track seemed a bit lack luster... other than that ... it was straight

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-07, 05:02 PM   #5
wiley d
New Jack

IP: DFAD 0D70

i was feeling this but ,when i did this i killed it , i think it was 7.5 like the other nigga said
Old 02-03-07, 09:09 PM   #6
-13 Amp-
Flyweight

IP: 25E3 0C15

I like the beat and you fit it well...the first verse was good, lyrics were good and deep...the delivery was good but kind of mechinical but it wasnt that big of a deal.

hook was good, it didnt stand out as well as id like but its good none the less...

2nd verse was good, stood with the first, the flow was a lil better than the first verse, lyrics were good once again...

3rd verse good as the other 2...im feelin' the song man...lyrics were nice and deep and the song is about something a lot of people can relate to...overall good drop man i'll look out for more tracks...

Click the Cover to Download the free ep 'Get Professional Help'
Old 02-04-07, 04:57 PM   #7
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: F200 2F84

OK...Jay Z joint...I don't like people using famous beats to make serious songs...It's a rip off...if u were jus toyin around, it wudn't be a problem IMO...

Why? Cuz all I think about is the original artist, unless you come with pure fire.

Your flow is decent on here...presence is felt...emotion/lyrics fit the tone of the track...

not bad bro...But, not Jay Z by far.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-07, 12:10 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 9F32 63E3

man, stop cakin nigga lol

ight mayne, this beat is okay, i wasn ever retarded on it, but it's good enough to transmit what you wanna say. shoulda had a little more blab in the intro over the harmonics. ok still translating "emotion" in the deliv as "shouting". shoulda taken it down a level or two. the first verse was good had content, the deliv made the overall feel seem segmented you know, splitting the sentences and specifically the words to the next bar. the second verse was more melodic, still woulda liked to hear it not shouted or deliv'd at a lower vol. think perfect groupie. the ender on the second verse should have had more of a comprehensive impact and let em come away with somethin ya know? third verse was on point, sounded liek you finally came down a level by verse 3, had content, verse sounded short like an 8 or 12 bar. might not have been a bad idea to do all 3 verse liek that.

damn wtf the song just shut down? come on man you know you gota ride that one out, let the beat walk it out after you drop some smooth talk lol.

not bad man overall man, i mean you knew what you got

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-07, 12:20 PM   #9
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: 3011 7E9C

not a song to raise your voice on like you did....you gotta drop it an octive n make it sound more sincere......n like tito said slowwww down a bit n let what your sayin resonate....thas what you gotta do with these loves songs....cuz the ladies your rappin too, dont pick shit up as quick as everyone...ya know? good flow n all tho....jus work on matching the right flow scheme n vocal octive to the right beat.....

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 02-19-07, 08:51 PM   #10
chronix
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 94B0 FEE7

thanx for the feed everyone um, the song ended early cuz soundclick cut it down cuz it was too big i think. i'll take y'all advice bout matching my voice to the content more. good lookin
Old 02-20-07, 07:21 PM   #11
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: 9B2C 9A4D

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote