RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-06, 12:22 AM   #1
Domakesaythink
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
The Glow

IP: D214 4DEB

Sitting in his basement, blinded by his glow all I could think about was how happy he was making me. Thinking back now, those were the three happiest months of my life.

He was exactly what I was looking for, exactly what I needed. He was kind, fun to be around, had no interest in putting other people down, and he had this glow that just made you want to be in his presence. A friend who made me feel better about the world would be the best way to describe him. There's few and far between if you ask me."We're just friends", we'd tell everyone. It was like we didn't want to admit it but, everyone else knew that it was something more then friends.

We had been spending so much time together. At lunch, after school, all night, it didn't really matter when. Every second of those moments, we become closer and closer. My theory is that a boy and girl can never just be friends. There's always a time when one had feelings for the other, or both have feelings. I never realized how true this statement is.

It's been four months now, four long months since I've seen him never mind exchange a few words. I long for the nights that he showed me how much he cared. I miss his touch, his voice, and the way his eyes would stare into mine for what seemed like an eternity. The hardest thing about it is that he suddenly stopped talking to me even though he said he really did love me.
Old 08-07-06, 10:15 AM   #2
atti?

IP: 3240 794D

Pm me two links to have this reopened.