RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-05, 03:56 PM   #1
PrahJect
Champion

Phonix - Religion....but not as you know it

IP: 7989 A1DA

IM Posting this on behalf of my boi Phonix, hes not on this site, but wrote this, and he agreed to let me share his work with yall so he can get feed...THIS IS NOT ME

Have To Let The Angels Sing For This One
Sine Only There Angelic Voice
Can Cancell Out The Biblical Noise.....

The Virgin Mary Was Conceiving The Sin Of Her Joy ,So Her Happyness Was Bleeding The Sin Of Her Boy, That Would Later Destroy Nations Being Complacent, And Stay Parrallel To Hell So Was His Existance Adjacent??

*So As Religion Derived From Both Facts And Opinions In The Survival Of The Fittest, Why One Prevailed...The Answer Will Always Be Opinion...And Thats A Fact*

Now Thousands Of Years Of Future Enfolded In The Form Of Religion ,
But Only To Be Steadily Combated With Satan And His Pain Minion......
As His Life Began So Did A Whole New Chapter,
A Humble New Prophet? Or Crumbled Old Pastor?
Was Jesus Originally Black So Now To The Matter, He Could Of Been Chinese It Still Wouldnt Matter,
As His Puberty Ended Followers He Grew Some, With All Apsects Of Conquest Leaving The Jews Solom..And Like Muslims Praying In The Wrong Direction, Led Them All To Jerusalem.
But Just Like Today With Respect Comes Power, And With Power Attracts Jelousy That Will Steadily Tower,
Over Acheivments Literally To The Point That ' to acheive ment grievement' So With That Quest. Was From The Start Jesus Biggest Acheivment Death?
His 'Famous' Last Supper The Prophet Took A Glance Into Tommorow, Which Brought A New Meaning To " 'Like' There's No Tomorrow.."
Atleast One Element Throughout Remained The Same, His Quotes Remained Untouched Like The Full Capacity Of Our Brains.
But ..........
As The Bible Recognised His Acheivements And Tales, Is The Same Time Origin Was Deprived And Satan Prevailed,
See Facing The Devils Minions In This Sense The Relevance Was That Racism Was Evident Even When There Was No Evidence.....
Isnt It Ironic That The Colour Of Jeasus For Centuries 'Left In The Dark', As The Angels Sing Hark
Because His 'Influence Encircled Zones' So Like Indiana Jones The Bible Becomes 'Raiders Of The Lost Arc',

.................................................. ................
Now Could You Underline The Remote Meaning In The verse?
Cus Whats Worse Is We All 'Swear To God' But Promote Not To Curse
Whats Worse Is My Soul Desire That Drives Me To Say This Shit, Most Hypocritical Point Yet Im A White Atheist...But Wait Think Bitch, It Means I Can Give A Strucutred Point Of Views
I Structured Them In Ten Commandments And Sent Them Down To You!

Quote:
*THOU SHAL NOT KILL*

As These Commandments Survived So Did A False Saviour And Incorperated A False Behaviour, Cus If Jelousy 'Remains Close By' Should Thou Respect Our Neighbour?
The Whole Scripture Amounted To Nothing But A Blunder So If All Idea's 'Are Buried By Our Minds' Does It Mean The Commandments Go Down Under Just
Like Australia?

But I Stil Wonder What If The Commandments Never Derived From Thunder? Would We Still Have Flaws That Man Would Despise To Condone? Or Would Man Just Simply Make Up Their Own (again)......

Quote:

*Different Versions Of The Bible Are Constructed, Alsongside So Presumption,Conclusions And Solutions To Problems That Never Existed So Theoretically,
These Presumptions Conclusions And Solutions Should never Of Existed.
Since Any number Times Zero always zero doesnt it? So Why Here Does 3 Times Zero = Multiple Problems.*

Still Throughout The World Today Remains Misenterpretation, Should God Of Destroyed Humans And Gave Noah Wrong Directions? Now Jihads Remain With Lack Of Life, Nothing But Disrespect son, A Wrong Revelation That Corrupts A Nation Like September 11th But What Do You Reckon? Only Need To Watch Southpark To see,
'Need To Take The Life Of More-Man/Morman To Make It To Heaven'
And Isnt The Most Encountered Fear Not Making It To Heaven?
So As my Death Draws Near I Stay Clasping A Weapon
But Is there A Constant Responsibility That Remains Clever? Since Out Of Two ways Forward Doest Either Seem Better?

1.Jihads Religion Filling By Blowing Up Building's
or
2.Catholics Who Molester And Rape Little Children

Both Unforgiving Yet Giving Modern Views On Religion, So Did Satan Prospect By The Reinforcement Of His Minion? My Opinion Or Yet My Thoughts Stay Constantly Debating, Imagine If God Whiped Out The Human Being And Started A New Creation
Thats When My Mind Found An Entirley New Basis, What If God Obliterated The Dinosaurs Because They Were Racist, So The Fact Of The Matter Will Be Continuenly Debating
Because What If Humans Are That New Creation....
So know Question Thousands Of Unkown Religion Why We Condone It? Since We Dont Know Religion
This Is Religion..But Not As We Know It...

...fuck
Old 12-06-05, 03:58 PM   #2
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 7989 A1DA

Old 12-06-05, 04:47 PM   #3
Dizzee Rascal
Middle Weight

Text Record: 8-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C40A 7675

o my days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please vote and i will return the unbiased favour
Vs .Murdz.

Old 12-07-05, 04:00 PM   #4
Dizzee Rascal
Middle Weight

dont fear what u dont understand

Vs .Murdz.

Old 12-09-05, 04:47 AM   #5
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 6491 4BE3

1st structures all over the shop so it's hard to flow to...but

topic in my eyes actually looks more like an essay type story...i could picture someone dropping this in cerebral approach...the rhymes are aight...topics cool...stayed on point throughout made some good points...this bar was aight IMO

Was Jesus Originally Black So Now To The Matter, He Could Of Been Chinese It Still Wouldnt Matter,

^ same line rhyme but the message is there...

aight drop...work on layout...harms ya flow otherwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-05, 05:18 AM   #6
Dizzee Rascal
Middle Weight

Appreciate the feed, structured it exactly how i wanted to cus it worded it perfectly for me imo

Vs .Murdz.