RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Graphic Arts
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-04, 11:07 PM   #1
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
$100,000 RV for a hott sig

IP: 0825 899A

Aiight im willing to give up to $100,00 whoever can make this sig best will get the $100,000 ... i'll also give an extra $20,000 if you can get it done by this time tomorrow

Ok here is what i want...

First of all anyone who cant spell my name please and i repeat please recheck what you wrote...

Ok first of all i want my name (Mag.Nif.I.Cent)

on the top of the sig in blue letters fading into pink... not just half the letters blue half pink i want my name to start off blue and fade into pink...

next i want freddy krueger (everyone should know who this is) in the middle of the sig with like a mforbidden forest type background behind him but make it look like the forest keeps on going you know what i mean...dammit if you dont just get me a dark scary looking forest. of course in the sig i have to be able to see at least one of his hands just for intensity

if theres anything else you would like to add that would make the sig look doper ill throw in a additional $10,000

so just figure if you can make this sig in 24 hrs from the point this thread was made and put something else in the sig to make it look extremely dope youll get 130,000 now thats a lot of rv money for a sig just consider this a competition the best sig will win

just pm me or hit me on aim (slinkyltn85) if you have any questions or comments or want to show what you have done so far on the sig

~!1!~

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-04, 11:11 PM   #2
-Eternal-
....Word....

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

ill try... i doubt that ill be finished i 24 hours tho
Send a message via AIM to -Eternal- Send a message via MSN to -Eternal- Send a message via Yahoo to -Eternal-   Reply With Quote