RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-11, 12:49 AM   #31
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 282F 578D

truthfully, im not sure if i can even stop lifting weights, ive tried to channel my anger through just music and have wrote about 5 songs in the last week. i didnt realize how much of a pissed off person i am.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 02-02-11, 09:28 PM   #32
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 6E5D FD16

Put on Dark Side Of The Moon, lay down and just enjoy.

Expressing anger through songs and through weightlifting only makes you think of your anger and it's not going to disappear when the only thing on your mind through music is anger and your motivation behind bettering yourself psychically is anger.

Put on a nice chill record, I suggest checking out Grails - The Burden Of Hope.

I'll get you started:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDfNTxw4HyQ

Maybe read a book?

Chill, life ain't that bad man. You're wearing clothes, you're eating food, you're on RapVerse. It could be worse.

Last edited by Adam : 02-02-11 at 09:32 PM.
Old 02-02-11, 09:47 PM   #33
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 7238 0101

Adam=Dr Phil of Rapverse

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 02-03-11, 01:04 AM   #34
Cola
Pushin it....

www.punchlinekings.com

you idiots need to go there

Old 02-05-11, 02:25 AM   #35
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

Text Record: 20-8
IP: 8745 6E36

nothing wrong or weird or lame or dumb about turning to jesus/god, i mean i go to church now a doay's often as poss. cool talk, get at me if ya ever wanna talk my chrymie.
Old 02-07-11, 04:03 AM   #36
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: B364 5079

good looking out with the music adam, definitely calmed me down. but as soon as i take off the head phones its back to the stress. i see what your saying about using anger to drive me, i just figure i may as well try to use it to my advantage rather then being pissed off. i dont claim it to be horrible cause i can only imagine what its like in a third world country but its definitely lower class.. i mean most of my clothes are torn up, im eating off food stamps, but your right i do have internet, and i have a studio. theres a lot of people that dont and have it worse.
and valor, you have a myspace?

Old 02-08-11, 03:42 PM   #37
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 6881 5420

Can I be honest with you? Like completely honest?

I've never had beef with you once, infact whenever I see people on this site try and talk shit to you to get a rise out of you, it never works, you never lose your cool and you always seem to just discuss it in a respectful manner. I like you as a person. But now for the honest part.... if you're going to cancel a gym membership cuz of that, then you're stupid brah. If you can't afford one anymore, I could understand that. But if you're gonna quit going to the gym cuz of that, you're stupid. That's the healthiest shit you can do, it doesn't just make your body healthy is makes your mind healthy, working out and being fit just makes you feel better all around. If you've been going for that long then you know what I'm saying. And ok you don't want to do body building anymore then that's cool but there's A LOT of other ways to train and still be fit.

CROSSFIT CROSSFIT CROSSFIT

^^ That's all I gotta say regarding that. Proper crossfit for a month and you'll never go back to body building man.

Or you could join an MMA gym. Or there's always cardio workouts, plyometrics, calisthenic workouts etc...
Old 02-08-11, 03:58 PM   #38
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Put on Dark Side Of The Moon, lay down and just enjoy.

Expressing anger through songs and through weightlifting only makes you think of your anger and it's not going to disappear when the only thing on your mind through music is anger and your motivation behind bettering yourself psychically is anger.

Put on a nice chill record, I suggest checking out Grails - The Burden Of Hope.

I'll get you started:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDfNTxw4HyQ

Maybe read a book?

Chill, life ain't that bad man. You're wearing clothes, you're eating food, you're on RapVerse. It could be worse.

^^ This my dude right here but honestly I disagree with him right now. LIFTING WEIGHTS WITH ANGER IS THE BEST!!!! Hahahaa
Old 02-08-11, 05:01 PM   #39
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
You've got me pegged all wrong.

By all the means follow your false sense of security. If you were a real man you could break your habbits and further yourself on your own. Regardless if you do or not with this belief that somebody is helping you, it's only going to be you doing it. The sad part is that you won't even enjoy that satisfaction of your own personal achievements because you'll thank something else for it when there was never anything there.

I never said I don't believe in the existance of a higher power, but to follow the Bible? That's the biggest running joke I've ever seen.

There's no Heaven and Hell and no matter what you do you're not going anywhere after you die. Quit telling people what to follow and actually do something for them that matters, that'll really make your spirit fly.

I agree with everything except "you're not going anywhere after you die". People need faith, if we feel like there's nothing after we die, then what's the point of living right now. A lot of people would feel that way. There obviously has to be a higher power out there, be it that higher power is simply science or infact a celestial power. Either way humans contain energy and energy cannot be destroyed. I feel like our energy will travel somewhere and be in peace, or atleast our energy will become one with the energy of the universe and to me, that would be a beautiful thing....

And Adam never said the bible teaches hate, he said it teaches fear, which is true. Accept Jesus as your savior or burn for all eternity in hell, yea that doesn't sound like a threat to me at all.... Obey the commandments or suffer the punishment of God, yikes. There are many stories and accounts in the bible where God interacts with humans and punishes them. When they all believed in some giant statue God got mad and punished them because it says in the commandments "obey me as your only God". Word? Well didn't God create humans with free-will according to the bible? So he gave muh fuckas free will, then gets mad when they use their free-will to believe in something else? A God who gets butthurt over something he himself allowed humans to do? Yea that doesn't sound fishy at all. The bible tries to humanize God so much in order to make us relate to him it's disgusting.

Like Adam said there's a lot in the bible (and any other holy scriptures of almost any other religion) that has a lot of positive aspects that are good for people to follow. But the bottom line is, God didn't write the bible, and neither did Jesus. It's all second hand accounts of stories that happened, written by a man, not by God or Jesus (though it claims to be their words) and translated over years and years and years. If you think it's still the same text as the original bible in its original language, oh man... No, sorry but no. And like I said when a story is written about Jesus, it's not Jesus himself who wrote that story, it's someone else giving their own version and viewpoint on what transpired, not a first hand account from the lord and savior Jesus Christ himself. Some people may not believe that the stories in the bible ever happened. I'm undecided but one thing I do consider is that, even if these stories actually happened, I have a notion that they would be very different if they written by Jesus himself. If my best friend wrote a story about a party we went to together and everything I myself did at this party, it'd probably be a very similair account of that nights actions as mine would be if I was the one who wrote it, but there would definetly be differences. And that's just a one night thing about something simple...

Also like I mentioned these are passed down and translated stories too. You remember that game you used to play as a kid where you'd all sit in a line and one person would whisper in the ear of the person beside him a phrase like "mother went to the store and got some milk today" and by the time the phrase went down the entire chain of people and got to the end and the teacher asked the last person what the phrase he was told was it'd end up being a similair phrase but very different like "mothers at stores bought milk for days" Yea well... you know exactly what I'm trying to say.

You need to realize that back then people were not as educated and when stories traveled they tended to get highly exagerated. Such can be seen throughout all of history. There are many written accounts of great Roman emperors who did something spectacular like winning a great battle and when you read a written account of the events and compare say a west-roman account of this great battle compared to a east-roman account you notice they are similair yet bear so many differences that it would lead one to believe, had they not known, that these were stories of two completely seperate events even though they are not. Almost always in most cases it appears that the account written by someone in the area closest to where it happened is always so much more simple then the account written by someone further away who the story eventually travels too, and such becomes one of an all powerfull and celestial and god-like Emperor who is immortal and etc etc when the other account closer to where the events actually occured simply state something like he was a good General this day and they won a triumphant battle and then held a festival to celebrate. Humanities class teaches this and shows documented proof of how accounts of the same event written by someone who heard it in the western part of the empire can be so different from one written in the east.

Suffice to say this leads me to believe that stories such as David and Goliath may very well be real, but just highly exagerated accounts. Back then people were much shorter, that was the genetics back then. People were much shorter then they are now. If Kobe Bryant back then was a warrior who killed a bunch of people in a battle, an account of the battle would probably say something like "A 10 foot giant god of war who could slay 8 men with one swipe of his over sized blade destroyed the entire army himself" Trust me. Because people back then were not educated and things that seem simple to us these days, may have seemed like spectacular events back then. I really doubt Goliath was 9"5' tall like the bible says because it very well states that he is infact human, just a giant human, but says nothing about his extreme height coming from any kind of celestial power. Really? Because the tallest human officially documented was Robert Wadlow and he was something like 8"10' and died in his early 20's because being that tall isn't healthy. So how could someone from a time period where people generally aren't even close to as tall as they are these days, become 9"5' and still be healthy enough to not die at such a young age regarding their medicine was shit compared to today and still be healthy enough to be a great warrior? Robert Wadlow needed fucking braces to walk.... Goliath was even taller running around slicing guys the fuck up in battles? Ok, sure.

The dude was probably 6"5' which back then seemed massive. I doubt anyone would even have the balls to walk up to him and be like "uhm hey can I messure you and find out how tall you really are?" because he probably was some crazy barbarian that'd just fuck you up for asking. So people just looked at him and were like "holy fuck he's tall as shit lets write about him and just assume he's 9 feet tall because we're dur dur dur stupid and don't have a 21st education".

No but seriously just use your fucking brains. We aren't the 1600's anymore. Accept the fact that science is real. I'm never going to say the bible is false, the stories could very well be real, but please consider that they may infact be highly exagerated and should not be taken literally but only read for the messages and morals they possess.

K I know you're all too Godly to use common logic because you've been brain-washed for too long but I'm not saying anything bad or negative or down-playing any religion. It just is what it is man, and deep down you all know what I'm saying is true...

Luke 9:42
And still as the boy came forward, the demon dropped him to the ground in a convulsion, and Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit and delivered the boy back to his father.

Sounds to me like a regular ass epilectic seizure. Jesus probably witnissed this and jumped on the boy and held him firmly so the kid wouldn't spaz out and hurt himself, then once the seizure was over the people around him were like "omg wtf was that, that kid was shaking like crazy he must have been posessed but 30 seconds after Jesus held him, he stopped, so Jesus must have gotten rid of the evil spirit OMGZ!!!!" and then they wrote that passage......

No but seriously.... come on guys.... seriously.

Last edited by JTR : 02-08-11 at 10:45 PM.
Old 02-08-11, 09:42 PM   #40
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
IP: 6E5D FD16

Sorry, I come off wrong with the "not going anywhere after you die" it was sort of just typed for lack of better words. It was more intended to mean that after death were not going to be arriving at Heaven or Hell, rather someplace else.

I don't believe that this life is our only life, I have no idea what happens next, but I don't think it all ends. Our bodies will end and they will be buried or turned to ash, but our souls have a far greater journey ahead of them than this life.

People turn to religion in times of doubt and weakness. That's why recovering addicts, people in prison and others in low places always seem to "find" God at these times. It's really easy to imagine and make believe in something when you have nothing at all. I mean, if I woke up tomorrow and found myself on the street with no family and no friends, no money, who else would I turn to? Well, honestly, I'd just get my shit together and try to get back on my feet, but most people are weak minded and search for a different means of help.

Also let me clarify that when I say "God" I'm not only referring to the Christian's interpretation, Jesus or anybody else's imagination, but rather all of them.

A bit off topic, but still on the same page. I was actually impressed when I was watching an interview with members both for and against the construction of the Mosque at ground zero (where the twin towers once stood) when one of the Muslim's rebutted to a an argument and said, "This is a place for members of every religion to come and worship God. There will be divided sections for each religion to come in and mourn, pray, and worship their God. We're all praying to the same God anyway, we just believe in a different way to reach him." A very intelligent and respectful way to look at the situation and of course the Christian replied, "America was founded on Christianity so it should get the top floor being that it's closer to God." While the other Christians in the argument agreed, instead of arguing the Muslim just closed his mouth and nodded his head and I laughed at how ignorant some people can be.

It's funny, religion has honestly become a competition to Christians. I mean, it's really just America and their way of thinking but the only reason they think this way is because they were raised on it. "GOD BLESS AMERICA!" Everyday at school having God pushed on you, the president having to be a Christian to be elected. It's a fucking joke, you can replace Christianity with any other religion and start over and you'd all do the same shit just to a different name and different book. The only reason you're turning to Jesus and not picking up the Qur'an is because you were born in North America.

Have you even ever seen a Qur'an? I mean fuck, there's a higher Muslim population in the world than there is Christian but you don't know jack shit about it because you come from an arrogant country with no culture and no idea about what's going on in the world except for what's outside your front door. That's exactly what your country wants though. Be a good ol' Christian, fuck those Muslims, then when it's time to take their oil we'll have more reasons to hate them and believe it's a good idea!

You know what other population is growing? Atheism and Agnosticism. You know why? Because we're evolving and actually using our minds to discover there's more out there than what we've been told.

Think yourself, love one another for yourself, do what you think is right because you think it's right. You have a mind and the knowledge of what's morally correct and what isn't. If you want to be a good person, be a good person. If you are a good person and you die being a good person and there turns out to be a Heaven and Hell, if God doesn't accept you into his "Kingdom of Heaven" for being a good person, why the fuck would you want to be there anyways?

God, like the people who lead our countries and make important decisions don't want you to have knowledge and don't want you to better yourself. There is even examples in the Bible where there is proven. What kind of God is that? Humans were communicating so well and building a tower to reach Heaven so God stepped in and split everybody up, dived them all over the world and created different languages to stop us from moving forward. If there is a God, why would you want to follow that type of person? A jealous, racist, homophobic asshole?

Think for youself man, I can't express that enough, think for yourself.
Old 02-08-11, 11:03 PM   #41
JTR
Jack The Ripper

"It's funny, religion has honestly become a competition to Christians. I mean, it's really just America and their way of thinking but the only reason they think this way is because they were raised on it. "GOD BLESS AMERICA!" Everyday at school having God pushed on you, the president having to be a Christian to be elected. It's a fucking joke, you can replace Christianity with any other religion and start over and you'd all do the same shit just to a different name and different book. The only reason you're turning to Jesus and not picking up the Qur'an is because you were born in North America."

So true. Especially about the president absolutely having to be Christian in order to be elected. That's fucked up man. Muh fuckas were tripping so hard over that conspiracy theory that Obama was actually a Muslim and his name even sounded Muslim. So fucking what. So you were on his dick when he was a christian but refuse him as your president if he's muslim? Cuz being muslim is really going to affect your ability to run a country over being a christian right?

and when fucking rapists and child molestors and serial killers talk about how much better of a person they are because they found Jesus that shit makes me so sick to my stomach it's honestly disgusting to see. You aren't a better person, you're still the same fucking scum bag you always were.

If YOUR God is going to let a fucking serial killing child rapist into his mother fucking heaven just cuz the motherfucker accepted Jesus into his heart, but then banish me to hell for all eternity just cuz i'm a motherfucking Jew, then motherfuck your motherfucking God, BITCH!!! I don't wanna be in a heaven that's full of scum-bags anyways. I rather fucking chill with my good-hearted Jew homies and native indians who DIDN'T treat mother nature like shit and just chill out in hell, make some marshmellows over the fire and talk about ghost stories or for the jews the stock market crash which is equally terrifying.

Yea fucking suck it.

Last edited by JTR : 02-08-11 at 11:16 PM.
Old 02-09-11, 03:15 AM   #42
Cola
Pushin it....

wtf @ these book long posts

Old 02-10-11, 02:05 AM   #43
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: B364 5079

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Can I be honest with you? Like completely honest?

I've never had beef with you once, infact whenever I see people on this site try and talk shit to you to get a rise out of you, it never works, you never lose your cool and you always seem to just discuss it in a respectful manner. I like you as a person. But now for the honest part.... if you're going to cancel a gym membership cuz of that, then you're stupid brah. If you can't afford one anymore, I could understand that. But if you're gonna quit going to the gym cuz of that, you're stupid. That's the healthiest shit you can do, it doesn't just make your body healthy is makes your mind healthy, working out and being fit just makes you feel better all around. If you've been going for that long then you know what I'm saying. And ok you don't want to do body building anymore then that's cool but there's A LOT of other ways to train and still be fit.

CROSSFIT CROSSFIT CROSSFIT

^^ That's all I gotta say regarding that. Proper crossfit for a month and you'll never go back to body building man.

Or you could join an MMA gym. Or there's always cardio workouts, plyometrics, calisthenic workouts etc...

yeah, im usually a calm person, (but not recently) ive had a few drunken rampages on here lol..im usually a calm person because i dont feel i have anything to prove. ive avoided a lot of fights over the years.
but i looked up crossfit training, i think im gonna start doing it.
i recently hung up my punching bag from and against the tree in the backyard and have been hitting it and i duck taped two butter knives and have been working on my knife game, ill go a couple minutes on the bag then move to a little weight lifting then back to the bag. i want to start training krav maga but i dont have the money right now.. so im stuck training like rockey for now.
and its funny i started mma about 6 years ago to step my game up against your average fighter,now everyones a cage fighter so now ive got to step it up again and fight dirty or to win. so im youtubing everything im learning. improvised weapons ect... what are they teaching you in the canadian military?

Old 02-10-11, 04:59 AM   #44
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

Text Record: 20-8
IP: 05D0 E82B

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
good looking out with the music adam, definitely calmed me down. but as soon as i take off the head phones its back to the stress. i see what your saying about using anger to drive me, i just figure i may as well try to use it to my advantage rather then being pissed off. i dont claim it to be horrible cause i can only imagine what its like in a third world country but its definitely lower class.. i mean most of my clothes are torn up, im eating off food stamps, but your right i do have internet, and i have a studio. theres a lot of people that dont and have it worse.
and valor, you have a myspace?

facebook bruv................
Old 02-17-11, 12:27 PM   #45
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: C507 2A89

Quote:
If YOUR God is going to let a fucking serial killing child rapist into his mother fucking heaven just cuz the motherfucker accepted Jesus into his heart, but then banish me to hell for all eternity just cuz i'm a motherfucking Jew, then motherfuck your motherfucking God, BITCH!!! I don't wanna be in a heaven that's full of scum-bags anyways. I rather fucking chill with my good-hearted Jew homies and native indians who DIDN'T treat mother nature like shit and just chill out in hell, make some marshmellows over the fire and talk about ghost stories or for the jews the stock market crash which is equally terrifying.

Jesus SAVES ALL who seek refuge in him, honestly, as equally terrible as it can seem it also shows Gods amazing and unfailing Love, and the absolution of his Justice. Jesus hung out with the sinners, not to be like them but to save them, the lost are the ones who need to be found most. As far as the part about going to hell because you are a Jew, Gods word is clear, it doesn't matter what or who you are, salvation is in Jesus Christ and accepting him as your Lord and Savior, which is no different for someone who isn't Jewish. Also, as far as every post that said Religion (Which I don't practice), but (for the sake of this post I'll say I partake in, I'm actually a Born Again believer, I have a personal relationship with Christ, don't label me) but, those that said it was for the weak don't understand the strength it takes to stay faithful, to always turn to God, in all things, and to restrain from temptation in all forms.