RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-05, 01:42 PM   #1
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

IP:

Man, you losers are nerds.. that shit is fake as fuck.. i'm a member at theblackwallstreet.com, and we asked Game's Brother Big Fa$e 100 was it true. that nigga said that it's complete n utter Bull Shit.. "G-Unot is Full Fledged", was his exact quote.. And for the people posting that they don't care coz both of em are whack, you're the ones rappin on a website, and they're in the Studio makin millions, obviously they make better songs than you.., how's that for overrated? West Side!
Old 07-15-05, 04:16 AM   #2
TheLivinLegend
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
Man, you losers are nerds.. that shit is fake as fuck.. i'm a member at theblackwallstreet.com, and we asked Game's Brother Big Fa$e 100 was it true. that nigga said that it's complete n utter Bull Shit.. "G-Unot is Full Fledged", was his exact quote.. And for the people posting that they don't care coz both of em are whack, you're the ones rappin on a website, and they're in the Studio makin millions, obviously they make better songs than you.., how's that for overrated? West Side!

Aye I cant say all that shit is true.For one, Just cause them muthafuckas makin fuckin money dont mean they hotta that shit, I can name about 5 writers on RP that be rappin about the same exact shit that they do and some better,Dont get me wrong Ive heard Banks say some wild shit b-4 but I got a whole click that can go through em . On the set. Dont let 50 fuck yo head up. Ive Heard better And for heaven sake take that nigga dick out yo mouth b-4 you speak. G's up Hoes down.

FREE LIL' LAN

I LOVE SADE

Send a message via Yahoo to TheLivinLegend   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-05, 04:29 AM   #3
Bangalore

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
Man, you losers are nerds.. that shit is fake as fuck.. i'm a member at theblackwallstreet.com, and we asked Game's Brother Big Fa$e 100 was it true., that nigga said that it's complete n utter Bull Shit.. "G-Unot is Full Fledged", was his exact quote.. And for the people posting that they don't care coz both of em are whack, you're the ones rappin on a website, and they're in the Studio makin millions, obviously they make better songs than you.., how's that for overrated? West Side!

you know how retarded you made yourself look lol.... lol i can imagine yall asking this him.... storytime is over .... now go play with yourself ha

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat