RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-06, 02:49 PM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

For people who live in a hood

IP:

Have you noticed that..

[It's the most depressing place ever. >:0 God damn I just walkd to wallgreens for a fuckin notebook and on my way there I got in a heated argument with a cop who suspected the broken string on my sweatpants was some gang thing. I said "no I got a broken string are you blind?" and he put the knightstick against my neck and had me against the wall. >:0 Was mad close to my face, breathing and shit. It was kind of a turn on, no homo, but I was mad pissed. If that wasnt enough when I got to wallgreens I bought the notebook and had to struggle getting my money out since i was holding my pants, coins dropped everywhere and I picked it up and paid for it. I couldnt get my XXL magazine cause I bought this onetime use digital camera with the notebook. Then I foudn out that i have to go back there tommorow and pay 3 dollars for the digital cd -_- And on my way back home I had my headphones on which suddenly decided to only work on the left side, and a girl passed me. She said something to me, but I didnt hear it. Then she was like "whateva nigga" and I heard that and im like "wassup?" and she smacked her lips and did the ol hand motion shit. She looked good tho so that pissed me off a little even if I wouldnt have called her because I don't have a cell. Yeah so now I'm at home and RV is being on gay shit making gay threads and not entertaining my petty need for mind stimulating/funny threads >:0 the moral of this post is make some entertaining threads GIRRRRR]