RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-09, 09:51 AM   #1
bobericc_lyrics
text.even geico can do it

middle school

IP:

my little brother who is only 13 is about to get a chinze on him for all the shit he's been doing in school, and so i know he's a little badass but i needed to see what could've been so bad that he get taken from the house. he's already been suspended for choking a kid out, throwing one of his fat friends over a desk and pushing a hallmonitor.. but basically i stumbled upon some of the incident reports the teachers filed against him when they tell him to go to the office. one, a teacher told him the homework, and he replied "what? are you tripping on acid? i think your are, i think your an acid head" now that shit had me dieing though, but then it goes on, another teacher wrote when she told him the assignment, he said "suck my dick!"
omg... then to take the cake, coming back to his homeroom at the end of the schoolday he was shouting entering the class, then sat at the teachers desk, she asked him to go to his seat, he said "shut up!" and then it goes on to say he wanted to know "why are you such a big lesbian, and when are you finally getting that surgery"
ouch

who here remembers something real bad they did in middle school like 6th-8th grade?..