RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
KnightShade 0 0%
Opponent 3 100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-03, 12:11 PM   #1
KnightShade
LowerTown's Finest

KnightShade vs ~Original Golden OnE~ (OnE)

IP: F274 351B

Rule's :

25 bars max

highest poll votes win if tied we use text votes.

if someone votes they must explain there votes, prefer quotes.

No crew votes
No d/r votes

battle will be hosted in Elite Frontlines so that votes aint played and D/R'd on.

ill post first

Blind Post No FEEDING

Last edited by KnightShade : 04-17-03 at 01:11 PM.
Send a message via AIM to KnightShade  
Old 04-17-03, 01:10 PM   #2
KnightShade
LowerTown's Finest

Fuck a flow, fuck the large vocab, lets rip this shit.....

IP: F274 351B

I come swarming with flows, warming your nodes, lyrical assaults dastardly and start storming your modes,
Conform the bestowed, I drop ‘Electric body Shocks’ to step up and own your ass like JailHouse Uniform Codes,
Im ‘Immortal’- worldly re-known for heavy consummate beat-downs, and holding straight tonnes,
Utilising still portals, this weak-clown gets merked in meek-towns, get murdered, I'll be known as the Next ~Golden OnE~,
Your verse is inconsequential, this detrimental mental slips disks and flips scripts when I slay hides,
Never sentimental, but experimental proving your style has limited capacity like hard discs for A drives,
This WoN is out of style like MC Hammer pants, Ill de-‘feet’ you to prove that Im looking at lames,
Booking your shame, rhetorical instigator is treating ya like a window and putting you in ‘pane’,
I swell flames alight, gasoline sentences ignite ideas and thoughts and proceed to tell shame plights,
Well claimed writes, battling a member from Word Perfect and most of them cant even fucking spell the name right,
Vast knowledge available to intrinsically spit, he ‘breaks up’ more times than school days have,
With past records Ive already beaten OnE, it seems he wants me to give him more Ls than his online record has done,
Rhyming in-a-stint of words in-a-sprint, instinctively lashing out in battles leave them walking with-a-splint,
In any rapping level imaginable I know Im ahead of WP's One and thats without the time difference,
This Pathetic Emcee gets Ripped Conclusively, Incisions Seriously Injures this Opponents Nutrients,
The same Phonetic Ego Ravaged, Continuing Investigation Sees Illness Obliterating his Nucleus’,
The omnipotent definition of MC, the ever knowing ever flowing who is capable of wins and is quick to plan,
Lyrical heavyweight, with swift demands Ill throw you in the air to prove that shit hits the fans,
My tactics attack shit, I smack back quick against wack shit so practice to drop your weak façade of theatrics,
I pack equipment and trap flicks, burned like matchsticks as I hand out more Ls than dealers to marijuana addicts...

~Style Switch~

Defeatin-me is like readin-a-test you ain't studied for cuz you know your gon' fail before tweakin-the-text,
searchin ways too brake me is like Recess-in-quests you gonna need more then Metal Teeth before you'd b eatin-the-best,
I'll Insert-leeches-who-feed-on-this-guest when I Reach-deep-in-ya-chest i'm startin 2 feel-the-weak-in-your-flesh,
i'll punch with Illness that hurts the vortex of words worst then first-tuberculosis,
So let-me reverse OnE with flows of Osteoporosis that'll Split your Bones Faster then the work-of-mozes....

Don't hate me if i win...
Old 04-18-03, 06:10 PM   #3
TruthZ

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C891 DF05

*Cough*

First text battle in OVER 6 months...lets see how
i recover...

Intro:
You don't belong on RB..with tractors behind ya, you still couldnt push me
this Kids soft and cuddly...i heard his *name* in disneys *Monsters INC*

Blah

Knight, your own words *Fail* you...thats why you *FeeD off Rejection*
You need this *Flow* to *Survive* like blood types and *Intravenous Injections*
Notice your fans Pullin the *Shades* down in *Broad daylight*
Call yourself *Lampshade* cuz your still is style *dim* in the middle of the *kNIGHT*
This is like *practice* before the *big game*..i just *walkin thru* this kid
he's simplistic, only time he talks about *Semi's* is in *math* class referrin to *Radius'*
Like *Forgettn Yeast While Bakin*.. You Aint Neva Gettn Ya *Cake-Up*
The Only *Powder* You Touchin Is *Make-up*...So Like *Dry Sex*..You Jus A *Fake-Fuck*
Your *PRoduction* is *Ass*...I post some *Shit* and everyone *jumps on my dick*
Your crews sick? Why do they *Run* they *laxatives* whenever *challenged-to-script* {text}
Call this battle *one sided*..like i'm battlin a *one legged* kid on a *kickstand*
*You ain't never gonna be hot*...thats a positive...you won't need any *FANS* lol
You really want fans? Only *fans* you'll ever *See* will *rotate* on your *ceiling*
Like *blind priests* with *nerve disease* touching *alter boys*...One *HAS NO FEELING*
And when i look at *The ProductiON*..i dont see a fake ass leader and 30,000 followers
I see *Snow White*...a bunch of *midgets* tryin to get inside the *Pussy* of *Her/knightshade* lmao
I'm an element of destruction..construction somethin wit destructive function totally crushin this kid's glory
I'm like *A.D.D.* kids at *3D movies*..you'll need *pills to make ya Ill* and *special glasses* to *SEE me* ha
I *Throw down* a knight...like playin *Chess* with *retards*..shit will always be *Unfair*
After *facing ME*..kids gonna want to *Wear rags over his head*..like *osama bin ladens mother* ouch...

Finish this fake fuck:
I use text to snap necks.. overload hard dives.. leavin your computer unable ta compute~this
Cuz i leave *Knight's ass* like his *Siggy*....you *TRY IT...RIP IT...then LEAVE IT* hot ripped

Damn..

OnE

^^24 barz...voting commences
No Crew, OR DR votes..votes must be well explained

Old 04-18-03, 10:39 PM   #4
TruthZ

uppin this shit..

start votin !!!

Old 04-18-03, 10:59 PM   #5
KnightShade
LowerTown's Finest

IP: D742 0C36

cleaned.
Old 04-18-03, 11:00 PM   #6
Van Ished
Throwback Member

IP: F6D7 DE55

Wordplay effort on both was close so I ain't gone judge that, but OnE had more personals, but I think Shade had him as far as harder punches were concerned. And is it me or did ya'll use very similar punches written differently (fans & computer parts)? But my vote goes to OnE becuz I think he was more direct even tho his flow was lackin, if Shade had more punches that weren't so general, I'da voted for him...

pz ya'll g'luck to both

oh and OnE, hope you can reattain that style you had 6 months ago, cuz this was a bit off

Old 04-18-03, 11:09 PM   #7
TruthZ

^thanks for the vote...

but yeah, this was my first in 6 months...if i return
to my normal self..loook out

Up

Old 04-19-03, 01:12 AM   #8
J.T. KNUCKLES

IP: 03E1 BE61

oooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk
wow good verses for both kats alot of wordplay lots of wordplay kind of wordplay I had to go back and read again.

Conform the bestowed, I drop ‘Electric body Shocks’ to step up and own your ass like JailHouse Uniform Codes,
Im ‘Immortal’- worldly re-known for heavy consummate beat-downs, and holding straight tonnes,
Utilising still portals, this weak-clown gets merked in meek-towns, get murdered, I'll be known as the Next ~Golden OnE~,
Your verse is inconsequential, this detrimental mental slips disks and flips scripts when I slay hides,
Never sentimental, but experimental proving your style has limited capacity like hard discs for A drives,
good shit from shade.

he's simplistic, only time he talks about *Semi's* is in *math* class referrin to *Radius'*
The Only *Powder* You Touchin Is *Make-up*...So Like *Dry Sex*..You Jus A *Fake-Fuck*
Your crews sick? Why do they *Run* they *laxatives* whenever *challenged-to-script* {text}
Call this battle *one sided*..like i'm battlin a *one legged* kid on a *kickstand*

good shit.....aight one got this one wit all wordplay but he put in punches tho good battle hard 2 pick'
vote=ONE

Old 04-19-03, 09:47 AM   #9
TruthZ

2-0 uppin...thanks

Old 04-19-03, 11:51 AM   #10
PROphet
RapBattle's Champion

Text Record: 3-1
IP: CCBD D467

3-0 knockout . . .
suddenly i've lost interest
in battle you knightshade
how bout that battle with
you OnE i've been askin
for the longest?
Old 04-19-03, 12:42 PM   #11
TruthZ

^depends...was that a vote on the battle?

Old 04-19-03, 01:58 PM   #12
Criminal Intent

IP: 4577 CD9A

i dont know if that was a vote i doubt it but my vote goes to both.

knightshades wordplay and punches were really put together well.

ones wordplay was ill but his multis and punches just outdid knightshades.

vote=one

Old 04-19-03, 04:35 PM   #13
Soul Theory
Dope Beats . . . period.

IP: CFB3 F800

Knight, your own words *Fail* you...thats why you *FeeD off Rejection*
You need this *Flow* to *Survive* like blood types and *Intravenous Injections*
Notice your fans Pullin the *Shades* down in *Broad daylight*
Call yourself *Lampshade* cuz your still is style *dim* in the middle of the *kNIGHT*

*You ain't never gonna be hot*...thats a positive...you won't need any *FANS* lol

^^nice.

gotta go with one on thiss one. knight didnt have much to quote, just a lot of multi's and flow. punches were kinda blah. but honestly this battle was unfair cause one took like 3 days to post his verse. with that much time no wonder his verse was ill. shoulda made a time limit but oh well. VOTE- ONE
Old 04-19-03, 04:46 PM   #14
billy

IP: 6851 6263

Nice....

gotta go with one on thiss one. knight didnt have much to quote, just a lot of multi's and flow. punches were kinda blah. but honestly this battle was unfair cause one took like 3 days to post his verse. with that much time no wonder his verse was ill. shoulda made a time limit but oh well. VOTE- ONE

Exactly......

Vote- One

Old 04-19-03, 04:53 PM   #15
PROphet
RapBattle's Champion

Text Record: 3-1
IP: 514B 511E

"^depends...was that a vote on the battle?"
-OnE
hmmm does it matter