RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Rap Superstar
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-06, 05:18 PM   #16
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

IP: 3A09 2477

actually if u wan know what happend with that when i said that shit i heard it before in the mook shit but I didnt realise i was taking it from there, it was the first thing in my headd so yeah but dnt front like that ain't happen...

and yeah u right about elevating im not saying about 8 months ago im talking about a few..and nigga jae millz, my voice nothing like his and the adlibs, not just jae millz does that its regular b, u need to cop mixtapes, and u talking about my voice..man you sound like a nerd dawg, sum suburban nigga that went to private school, all corny n shit dawg..
so get off my sac this is a battle dnt take it personal, i jus dnt give a fuck knocking niggas out to get what i want the end prize..ya figgadig
Old 11-13-06, 05:30 PM   #17
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP: 2143 04F1

Actually, what you did wasnt even flippin fa real, you said it exactly how Mook said it

anyway, Nigga a few months ago I wasnt even doing audio because I had moved to cincinnati for a while.
what is you sayin?
from march to umm lets say about october I didnt make any new tracks, dog.
and I didnt say your voice sounded like Jae Millz, I said it sounded like Phase's.
And dog, I buy new york mixtapes. I fucks with Stack Bundles, Uncle Murda, Gravy, Dip Set. I've heard some shit from True Life.. all them new york niggas and dont none of them do that Jae Millz "huuuuh" shit.
lol, be fa real, you even had Jae Millz as your avy, c'mon now Prah. You biting Muder Mook's lines and Jae Mill'z addlibs?
You better than that, dog!

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-06, 05:55 PM   #18
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Check the loaded lux mixtape, check J. Blitz, anyway, I do bump millz, I have speaken to millz and mook...Mook more...and nah no biting..but u can say what u wan say..u can turn this into beef or whatever u wanna do cos thats ya deal, this is down to who won this battle, so it's whatever to me, im not interested in this beef shit with you because it's the net nigga so you take it where you wanna take it, and the shit I said is the shit in the battle u need to stop letting ya feelings override ya stride because ure taking this shit to heart...its a battle, a diss is a diss, it is what it is n jus wait for the votes, that's it
Old 11-13-06, 06:00 PM   #19
Zone Out
Power Hungry

it aint no hard feelings this way
and its not beef
and there wont be voters I dont think, its 3 designated judges

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 11-13-06, 06:01 PM   #20
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

IP: EA03 FBCE

v/prahject

decent verse zone
but prah got this
flow/punches/delevery/quality/whole thing
Old 11-13-06, 06:04 PM   #21
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
it aint no hard feelings this way
and its not beef
and there wont be voters I dont think, its 3 designated judges

aight same on this side...like i said i look at this as a battle...not as a diss cos i fuck with u

oh yeah forgot about the judges
Old 11-13-06, 06:07 PM   #22
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
v/prahject

decent verse zone
but prah got this

lol
look at this dick ridin hate voting faggot
stfu

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-13-06, 06:24 PM   #23
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

IP: EA03 FBCE

lick my scrotum mr potatoe head................
i though his verse was better an explained why.........so get over it.............fuck your a sore looser...............an dont worry it doesnt count i was just sayin so stfu and eat a dick
Old 11-13-06, 06:29 PM   #24
Zone Out
Power Hungry

lol
since when is
Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06

explaining anything?
Get the fuck off my dick, faggot

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-13-06, 09:29 PM   #25
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: FD80 6DB5

will - beat not feelin it..flow is kinda boring. it jus sounds the same throughout. some pretty funny lines. that teletubby line was pretty creative. lol @ that spittin crack line. haha you kinda stepped it up from a while ago. good job. quality was decent. the end was kinda weak though

prahject - im likin this beat. vocals are a little low on this. the slur kinda messes with some of the words though. that sucks. lyrically i think you coulda came a lot harder than this. i heard you come harder than this before. i like the second beat. really feelin it. adlibs on the second are too low. honestly nothing that stood out yet. hahaha @ the mention of tom from myspace. acapella was nothing special

honestly i thought prahject was gonna destroy will. but will just came harder with the disses on this one. quality goes to prahject. flow was kinda up in the air since both werent anything i havent heard. good disses will.

vote - WILL S. UNYU
Old 11-14-06, 01:51 AM   #26
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Aight but i think you didnt get alott of the punches, cos i did do alotta shit but niggas need to know shit to understand it.....some cats wont
Old 11-14-06, 03:18 AM   #27
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: FD80 6DB5

well i dont think my vote matters anyway
Old 11-14-06, 06:52 AM   #28
LnC
New to RV

IP: F7E3 42B8

Zone - Wasn't feeling the beat too much bro...your voice seemed to stay at one level aswell, didn't seem like you PROJECTED the punchlines. However there were some lines in there which I did like, I laughed out loud at the tellytubby line because it was a good line and you delivered it real nice. Props on that!

Prahject - Switching up beats...and going acapella at the end...I see how you doing. Liked the Konvict beat at the start you was riding that nice man. Punchlines were amplified with aggression. The beat change went nicely and the acapella at the end was nice. Good quality track dude!

Judges will make a decision...good luck to both!
Old 11-14-06, 08:34 AM   #29
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 98EF 98CB

lmao @ Will usin a Mad Dog reference...lol...but yo he's beats dope...aint listened to prah's verse yet...gettin to that now

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-06, 08:37 AM   #30
Cola
Pushin it....

IP: 279C 786E

lol..i aint gonna vote...

but...really...when anyone gets a vote..the other complains...

i just read all your comments...this is really 2 funny..

Prah...you claim that this guy aint from the streets...but how you SOOOO gangsta..that you RAPPING on a computer....come on nicca...

REAL GANGSTAS aint: 1.) In Highschool 2.) Rappin on the Net 3.) Bittin other peoples RHYMES and styles....

so shush...

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily