RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Latin Kitten on a scale of 1-10
1 12 48.00%
2 2 8.00%
3 3 12.00%
4 2 8.00%
5 3 12.00%
6 0 0%
7 0 0%
8 1 4.00%
9 0 0%
10 2 8.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-06, 10:34 PM   #211
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher
You know, LatiNKiTTen... you can beef just about as good as most. And lord knows you have a talent for taking somebody's picture that they have posted and editing it to make them look stupid.

I don't know, do you get some sort of moral satisfaction from that... does it make you feel superior?

Well, allow me to give you a reality check...

You see, whilst you can edit anyone's picture and make them look like ass.... you need to realise that YOUR PICTURE, it DOES NOT need any editing to make you look like ass.

Do you see where I'm going with this ?

...hmm....thing is....i usually DONT edit the pics themselves ...look at my sig for example...i didnt edit the bitch i just posted up nick cannon beside her lol
n her eyes,are simply blown up to show she crosseyed......
again,YOU thought i was postin fake pics rofl what does that tell me? that u think i look good....dude,get outta here man.............................
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-06, 10:35 PM   #212
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 17BF 5C2E

Everyone tell me what they're out to prove.
Old 05-07-06, 10:37 PM   #213
J Summers

IP: E8B4 945F

that my friends arent losers.........................no i could care less what she says
Old 05-07-06, 10:37 PM   #214
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: DB23 30F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...hmm....thing is....i usually DONT edit the pics themselves ...look at my sig for example...i didnt edit the bitch i just posted up nick cannon beside her lol
n her eyes,are simply blown up to show she crosseyed......
again,YOU thought i was postin fake pics rofl what does that tell me? that u think i look good....dude,get outta here man.............................

Honestly, I don't remember saying that I thought you was posting fake pictures of yourself. But, if I did then it was probably because you are in REAL LIFE... that fucking ugly that you had to post fake pictures because death scenes was restricted or something. And, you couldn't post pictures of some ACTUAL HOT girl because everyone would know you were lying. Because, you even talk fucking ugly.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-06, 10:37 PM   #215
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
O please this is so tacky...

NO ONE is scared of LK on this site. Proof?

Go back about 10 pages and then re-read this entire thread.

Be for real

rofl...u know whats funny?
that when i came on here YOU were the target of clownin n u couldnt hold ur own...u couldnt hold ur own against me,or apexx or anyone who talked shit to u...ur disses are lame,just as lame as ur non existent punchlines in ur battles......

u always need like 20 other ppl backin u,cuz u cant do shit alone....
lol@u uppin a beefthread with me n apexx back when i first came on to try n get me on ur side hahahahahah

meanwhile..every person who is talkin shit in this thread,i've HUMILIATED...which is why they talkin shit in the first place........YOU been butthurt for 2 yrs son,its time to let it go
Old 05-07-06, 10:39 PM   #216
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

lol @ not editing pics

What a joke.

oh man...is there any connection to fat and brain loss?

I gotta leave this thread cuz it's makin me say things I don't like. I'm trying to be somewhat respectable.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-06, 10:39 PM   #217
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Honestly, I don't remember saying that I thought you was posting fake pictures of yourself. But, if I did then it was probably because you are in REAL LIFE... that fucking ugly that you had to post fake pictures because death scenes was restricted or something. And, you couldn't post pictures of some ACTUAL HOT girl because everyone would know you were lying. Because, you even talk fucking ugly.

wow thats the lames excuse i've ever seen to try n retract ur statement ...dude,funny u remember callin me out (when i was offline) when in the very same thread u said my pics are fake lol
Old 05-07-06, 10:39 PM   #218
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
rofl...u know whats funny?
that when i came on here YOU were the target of clownin n u couldnt hold ur own...u couldnt hold ur own against me,or apexx or anyone who talked shit to u...ur disses are lame,just as lame as ur non existent punchlines in ur battles......

u always need like 20 other ppl backin u,cuz u cant do shit alone....
lol@u uppin a beefthread with me n apexx back when i first came on to try n get me on ur side hahahahahah

meanwhile..every person who is talkin shit in this thread,i've HUMILIATED...which is why they talkin shit in the first place........YOU been butthurt for 2 yrs son,its time to let it go

I'm sorry, I don't speak gibberish.

PS...Don't make me take a poll of this site and ask who respects your punches.

text is wack and you have nothing to show for it, except 2 year old battles that NO ONE cares about.

Old 05-07-06, 10:41 PM   #219
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
lol @ not editing pics

What a joke.

oh man...is there any connection to fat and brain loss?

I gotta leave this thread cuz it's makin me say things I don't like. I'm trying to be somewhat respectable.

rofl@respectable...who respects u on here man?
n rofl@u declaring ur love for key rouge in ur sig ...are we to expect an " i wanna suck u off be my baby daddy" tune soon to him now?
Old 05-07-06, 10:42 PM   #220
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: DB23 30F1

Errm, LK... I am talking shit at you and you have NEVER humiliated me. But shit, you have been hated on here since you started and never been able to gain the respect of anyone, and nobody even likes you at all.

Tha Q, yes before he was hated like fuck, including by me. But even so, I respect him and what he does now.... he isn't the ass he used to be. And frankly put he is one of the only people on this site who voices their opinions properly and generally makes a point. Unlike people like you who post a ton of bullshit trying to make yourself look good with a witty insult. Its about time you fucking grew up.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-06, 10:42 PM   #221
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
rofl@respectable...who respects u on here man?
n rofl@u declaring ur love for key rouge in ur sig ...are we to expect an " i wanna suck u off be my baby daddy" tune soon to him now?

Who respects me? Let's see...about 100 more people than respects you.

tah tah
Old 05-07-06, 10:43 PM   #222
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Errm, LK... I am talking shit at you and you have NEVER humiliated me. But shit, you have been hated on here since you started and never been able to gain the respect of anyone, and nobody even likes you at all.

Tha Q, yes before he was hated like fuck, including by me. But even so, I respect him and what he does now.... he isn't the ass he used to be. And frankly put he is one of the only people on this site who voices their opinions properly and generally makes a point. Unlike people like you who post a ton of bullshit trying to make yourself look good with a witty insult. Its about time you fucking grew up.

OOPS...there goes your theory LK

LOL

dumb ass
Old 05-07-06, 10:44 PM   #223
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
I'm sorry, I don't speak gibberish.

PS...Don't make me take a poll of this site and ask who respects your punches.

text is wack and you have nothing to show for it, except 2 year old battles that NO ONE cares about.

well....i still beat u lol...n lyrically u are exactly the same...no punches..u cant battle for shit
u let an audio virgin beat u cuz all u can do is come up with a bunch of lame multies in an audio n try n sound like biggie cuz u're obsessed much like with this site....n whats pathetic is that u tryna look like p diddy (now u changed ur pic bakc to the moose pic i see lol)
Old 05-07-06, 10:45 PM   #224
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
well....i still beat u lol...n lyrically u are exactly the same...no punches..u cant battle for shit
u let an audio virgin beat u cuz all u can do is come up with a bunch of lame multies in an audio n try n sound like biggie cuz u're obsessed much like with this site....n whats pathetic is that u tryna look like p diddy (now u changed ur pic bakc to the moose pic i see lol)

*read the comment about "You still talk about 2 year old text battles that NO ONE cares about"*

Tiz all
Old 05-07-06, 10:47 PM   #225
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

yeah the better ppl are good,the wack ppl are still here ie,u