RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-07, 11:07 PM   #1
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

Questions on Christianity or God?

IP: 6AA7 5280

Come in and ask.

I will not quote with The Bible for a response, but I may include a passage or two that will reinforce my belief. This is a serious topic, so please no stupid questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 02-09-07, 03:15 AM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Is God the shit of a cow or a dry leaf?
Old 02-09-07, 04:11 AM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 69E8 3ECD

Why the fuck should anyone take your religions word for it that some dead jewish cunt from 2000 years ago was an aspect of god?

It goes without saying you have no proof that the man yeshua bin yosef was the single messiah god avatar sent to earth.. Nor does anyone who has previously been a part of your religion from the roman government have the authority to name a candidate as jesus therefore you and your religion is full of shit..

Try applying logic to this situatuon bro....

You people believe god came down to earth in a human avatar, performed a few small scale miricles to wow onlookers, threw his opinions around a lot and got executed as a result. Then 300 years later in a different country (italy) a religion was born infused with a mixture of pagan and jewish culture for contemparys of this man and we all must worship him as the prophecised jewish messiah that apparently 'died for our sins' whatever the fuck that means.......

Its just a load of hoo jah man.... Why buy into hype like that?

Human beings make mistakes... Human beings proclaimed Yeshua bin yosef as jesus christ and like suckers some of histories most influencial civilisations bought into it leaving our new modern era in spiritual shambles doused in lies and curruption..

How is christianity to be taken seriously?

When the man you worship's legacy is just another jewish philosophy thats validity is very questionable? When you tell me a religious military leader has appeared on earth and not really changed anything.. Did he not do his job?

Did evil really win out in the end and your wishful thinking tells you hes comming back to save your damned souls?

Oh and I sure as hell hope you dont think quoting the bible is going to re-inforce your belief's... I want logical arguments, not fruity little quotes saying the same shit you just said that you think will make it all seem more valid to me...

ok? ...
Old 02-09-07, 11:13 AM   #4
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: E0AB 4BA8

Quote:
Why the fuck should anyone take your religions word for it that some dead jewish cunt from 2000 years ago was an aspect of god?

It goes without saying you have no proof that the man yeshua bin yosef was the single messiah god avatar sent to earth.. Nor does anyone who has previously been a part of your religion from the roman government have the authority to name a candidate as jesus therefore you and your religion is full of shit..

You people believe god came down to earth in a human avatar, performed a few small scale miricles to wow onlookers, threw his opinions around a lot and got executed as a result. Then 300 years later in a different country (italy) a religion was born infused with a mixture of pagan and jewish culture for contemparys of this man and we all must worship him as the prophecised jewish messiah that apparently 'died for our sins' whatever the fuck that means.......

Human beings make mistakes... Human beings proclaimed Yeshua bin yosef as jesus christ and like suckers some of histories most influencial civilisations bought into it leaving our new modern era in spiritual shambles doused in lies and curruption..

When the man you worship's legacy is just another jewish philosophy thats validity is very questionable? When you tell me a religious military leader has appeared on earth and not really changed anything.. Did he not do his job?

Did evil really win out in the end and your wishful thinking tells you hes comming back to save your damned souls?

Oh and I sure as hell hope you dont think quoting the bible is going to re-inforce your belief's... I want logical arguments, not fruity little quotes saying the same shit you just said that you think will make it all seem more valid to me...

ok? ...

100% Bullshit, 0% Proof NEXT
Old 02-09-07, 11:30 AM   #5
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 974D 4926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

ok? ...

LMFAO, man, you really must have gotten your feelings hurt by a Christian because you always type fucking essays trying to dismiss it. It's hilarious.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-09-07, 08:19 PM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Sky
100% Bullshit, 0% Proof NEXT

The stuff you believe not only has absolutly no proof... But ALSO is compleatly illogical...

So I'm up one on you pal...

And most of what I've said actually is pretty fucken valid historically when your not taught everything you know by sheep ass contemporarys who are full of shit..
Old 02-09-07, 08:22 PM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
LMFAO, man, you really must have gotten your feelings hurt by a Christian because you always type fucking essays trying to dismiss it. It's hilarious.

Nah bro...

I'm just sick of fucking idiots who believe nonsense and want me to take them seriously...

Its called having an opinion... You should try it sometime instead of being a pompus ass acting like your above me when your not even laying down an argument in a forum designed for these type of debates...

Your hilarious...
Old 02-09-07, 08:25 PM   #8
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 53B1 A5EC

Quote:
The stuff you believe not only has absolutly no proof... But ALSO is compleatly illogical...

So I'm up one on you pal...

And most of what I've said actually is pretty fucken valid historically when your not taught everything you know by sheep ass contemporarys who are full of shit..

hahha i'm sorry son, but your really not up one on anything....
Old 02-09-07, 08:28 PM   #9
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
hahha i'm sorry son, but your really not up one on anything....

Then fucking reply to my post...

Anyone can sit here and say I'm wrong.. Try and make a logical argument to support that claim princess....
Old 02-09-07, 08:36 PM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

I put it to you that none of you christian cocksuckers can rationalise on the points I've made and tell me why the garbage you believe holds more clout...

Because it doesent.

And all you can do is go "ohhh nahhhh your so wrong dude!! omg!!"

Get a grip... atleast 80% of christians dont even understand their own religion in the first place let alone apply any form of logic to it.... This is why I'm sick to death of you people..

Honestly... Just TRY and properly debate with me on this.....
Old 02-09-07, 08:37 PM   #11
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Then fucking reply to my post...

Anyone can sit here and say I'm wrong.. Try and make a logical argument to support that claim princess....

and who are you to say that we are wrong?

if you don't like christianity then do what you do.....

end of story son. the man who started this thread wanted people to come in here and ask "legit" questions...not just post some rant bashing christianity in the form of a question.
Old 02-09-07, 08:44 PM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
and who are you to say that we are wrong?

if you don't like christianity then do what you do.....

end of story son. the man who started this thread wanted people to come in here and ask "legit" questions...not just post some rant bashing christianity in the form of a question.

I posted a number of legit questions..

I'm saying its most probable your wrong because I dont see any reason to believe your right..

And the difference with you is that youve been told a bunch of stuff from a church and decided in your mind you gotta believe it or else you'll go to hell...

Think outside the box... Thats all I ask...
Old 02-09-07, 08:49 PM   #13
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

dude...by the end of the day no matter what you say i'm going to feel how i feel and your going to feel how you feel.

and you didn't really post any legit questions...
the questions you asked are on the same level as

"this food taste terrible. how can you believe this food taste good"?
Old 02-09-07, 08:51 PM   #14
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

i'm finished...because if you re read what you posted...nobody is going to take you seriously...
Old 02-09-07, 08:55 PM   #15
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
dude...by the end of the day no matter what you say i'm going to feel how i feel and your going to feel how you feel.

and you didn't really post any legit questions...
the questions you asked are on the same level as

"this food taste terrible. how can you believe this food taste good"?

If you think that..

Then your either simple as fuck or you needa re-read my post....

Let me spell it out for you..

'Logically, why should I believe Yeshua bin yosef was god's avatar? and what did he achieve on earth beyond gaining contemporarys (definatly not anything special) and being killed for fighting the powers that be......?'