RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-07, 06:01 PM   #1
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Is this universe a prototype?

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

I wonder if there is a perfect universe, and we're just some cast off. A place where everyone knows the origin of the universe because it is obvious according to their universal laws...where Adam and Eve didn't eat the fruit...where all paradoxes in this universe cease to exist.

It's nice to wonder. But I doubt this is a popular idea, since people hate being failures.
Old 03-02-07, 06:54 PM   #2
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: F21C 16A2

there is a perfect universe. we live in it. you just cant see that.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-07, 02:45 AM   #3
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

I am the perfect universe. Theorize about me.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-07, 03:20 AM   #4
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: A644 4EFD

No.............

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 03-03-07, 12:49 PM   #5
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: BC18 DD81

Past Tense, I'm guessing you're basing that off your religion and the thought God can't make a mistake? This universe could very well be a mistake, a screw up, and he forgot about us and moved on to the next. It's happened before --- God changed almost every rule he had set down after Jesus' sacrifice.
Old 03-03-07, 03:18 PM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

oh man, how typical. just because you dont have the things you want falling out of the sky and everyone coexisting in harmony you think this isn't perfect? there is no flaw here dude, its called free will. you started off with the best foundation anyone could possibly ask for, and you just screw it up and take shit for granted.

that's why you think its flawed to begin with.

the universe has no flaws, its perfectly balanced and completely flawless in every possible way. all things are connected. if there were a flaw none of it would exist.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-07, 03:27 PM   #7
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D3A8 32E9

IT is perfect....what i have come to realize is life is what you make it... you can have any life you want...you can blind yourself from all this bad shit that happens in the world and just live your life... if you surround your self with poeple who think just like this then you have your perfect world....

basically if you can picture your perfect world.(being realistic) then you can have it.. but it wont come easy it will be hard.. and eventually years down the road it will seem perfect to you.....

man i dont know.. im hella wake and bake high right now... shit...LOL
Old 03-03-07, 03:27 PM   #8
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: A644 4EFD

word 2 apexx

i actually like that termonology

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 03-03-07, 04:19 PM   #9
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 0825 899A

- sighs. -

Quote:

oh man, how typical. just because you dont have the things you want falling out of the sky and everyone coexisting in harmony you think this isn't perfect? there is no flaw here dude, its called free will. you started off with the best foundation anyone could possibly ask for, and you just screw it up and take shit for granted.

that's why you think its flawed to begin with.

the universe has no flaws, its perfectly balanced and completely flawless in every possible way. all things are connected. if there were a flaw none of it would exist.

Quote:
IT is perfect....what i have come to realize is life is what you make it... you can have any life you want...you can blind yourself from all this bad shit that happens in the world and just live your life... if you surround your self with poeple who think just like this then you have your perfect world....

How typical of people to come in here and ignore the actual meaning of the thread in order to flaunt their supposed deep understanding of the universe. Why the fuck are you turning this thread into a fucking criticism of what you believe my life is without knowing anything about me? This universe ISN'T perfect. It is abound with paradoxes. I wasn't talking about human morality and murder and how it doesn't rain quarters.

It is impossible for us to comprehend, by looking around, what exactly created the universe. Big Bang has its flaws, and according to the laws in our universe it appears nothing just pops out of no where. So the only logical thing we can come up to explain the creation of the universe is completely illogical --- ala, God exists outside of time. So this universe has pretty much every law down, except there are a few flaws that it can't use to explain itself. So we come up with conundrums like Schrodinger's Cat. Hence, it is a PROTOTYPE of which a completely uncontradictory universe builds off of.

But perhaps you were too busy jerking off to the thought of telling another person how in turn they'll turn out like you, so enlightened and zen, that you didn't bother reading the thread.
Old 03-03-07, 04:29 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
- sighs. -

How typical of people to come in here and ignore the actual meaning of the thread in order to flaunt their supposed deep understanding of the universe. Why the fuck are you turning this thread into a fucking criticism of what you believe my life is without knowing anything about me? This universe ISN'T perfect. It is abound with paradoxes. I wasn't talking about human morality and murder and how it doesn't rain quarters.

It is impossible for us to comprehend, by looking around, what exactly created the universe. Big Bang has its flaws, and according to the laws in our universe it appears nothing just pops out of no where. So the only logical thing we can come up to explain the creation of the universe is completely illogical --- ala, God exists outside of time. So this universe has pretty much every law down, except there are a few flaws that it can't use to explain itself. So we come up with conundrums like Schrodinger's Cat. Hence, it is a PROTOTYPE of which a completely uncontradictory universe builds off of.

But perhaps you were too busy jerking off to the thought of telling another person how in turn they'll turn out like you, so enlightened and zen, that you didn't bother reading the thread.

so basically what you're crying about is since you don't understand it, it isn't perfect? mm ok.

if you don't understand it... how do you know it's not perfect? "i don't get it so...somethings wrong with it."

once again, typical.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-03-07, 04:39 PM   #11
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Okay. Since I don't get it but there seems to be a reason, explain to me how the universe was created, without breaking any set laws of the universe. So you're telling me there are no paradoxes in the universe?
Old 03-03-07, 04:42 PM   #12
Compose

IP: 3776 31BC

if people go by the whole christian shit then free will is definately a flaw...

the whole cause and effect/good and evil arent traits of a perfect universe, they're flaws, however we dont know if evil is necessarily a bad thing, but in the "good book" it says its bad, therefore its a flaw, but if you judged everything without the bible and without the concepts of good and evil then i guess you could say its perfect

then again if god was perfect he wouldnt "need" or "want" to create a universe since those are human traits, etc., i guess you can keep going on and on back and forth, i basically say we wont know till we die so theres no point in arguing =/
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 03-03-07, 05:09 PM   #13
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

i cant say how the universe was created, i wasn't there, well, not in this form. i can only give my best educated guess because without eyewitness account, everything is just that, a guess. from your one dimensional egotism point of view (meaning the sun revolves around you in your world -nothing personal, all humans exhibit this on their lowest level) you expect the universe were "created", instead of formed. liek a cake, if the universe were a cake, you'd be expecting to hear that the universe were just existing cake chunks that were assembled and fused together, when the reality is, that's not how cakes are made. there have to be eggs, flour, water, sugar, and most importantly, heat. and to get those, you have to look at what it takes to get eggs, to get flour, to get water, to get sugar, and to get heat. and above that, what it takes to make chickens, what it takes to make wheat, what it takes to make sugar cane, and what it took to make the energies that generated the heat, and so on. for a universe, your ingredients would be what makes mass, what makes gravity, what makes energy, and what makes heat. and on a higher level, what made those things, then the things that made those things and so on. ironicaly enough, everything i just said comes from the same source. but when you get to the least common denominator, you have what created the universe. Essence. Energy. the one thing that is everywhere and nowhere. the indivisible and inseprable. the thing that is in the nothing. or in terms you can understand, karma, or siddhi or oversoul or what you would call a "god", in what ever form you believe it to be. if you believe in a egotim religion, you believe this "god" is a person similar to you but with super powers and all that stuff.

and btw, there are no paradoxes from an executional point of view, only paradoxes from your subjective point of view. to put it plainly, there are patters you don't see. and values in those patterns you don't know when all along the answer is all around you and right in front of your face. you dont' have the answer because once again you view the world through egotism (which is normal like i said) "i don't get it therefore it must be complex" when in fact the answer is so simple you refuse to believe thats' the answer.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by ∆ P E X X : 03-03-07 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-03-07, 05:47 PM   #14
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Quote:
cant say how the universe was created, i wasn't there, well, not in this form. i can only give my best educated guess because without eyewitness account, everything is just that, a guess. from your one dimensional egotism point of view (meaning the sun revolves around you in your world -nothing personal, all humans exhibit this on their lowest level)

I really did think you were smarter than this. Good job on the straw man argument, and the assumption I think the sun revolves around me.

Quote:
you expect the universe were "created", instead of formed. liek a cake, if the universe were a cake, you'd be expecting to hear that the universe were just existing cake chunks that were assembled and fused together, when the reality is, that's not how cakes are made. there have to be eggs, flour, water, sugar, and most importantly, heat. and to get those, you have to look at what it takes to get eggs, to get flour, to get water, to get sugar, and to get heat. and above that, what it takes to make chickens, what it takes to make wheat, what it takes to make sugar cane, and what it took to make the energies that generated the heat, and so on. for a universe, your ingredients would be what makes mass, what makes gravity, what makes energy, and what makes heat. and on a higher level, what made those things, then the things that made those things and so on. ironicaly enough, everything i just said comes from the same source. but when you get to the least common denominator, you have what created the universe. Essence. Energy. the one thing that is everywhere and nowhere. the indivisible and inseprable. the thing that is in the nothing. or in terms you can understand, karma, or siddhi or oversoul or what you would call a "god", in what ever form you believe it to be. if you believe in a egotim religion, you believe this "god" is a person similar to you but with super powers and all that stuff.

The only thing you taught me is the ingredients to make a cake. It also appears that you just said karma makes up the universe. I think you got yourself a bit too caught up in what you're saying, or I'm misinterpreting it. I seriously can't understand what the hell you were talking about here. Basically, you just said the universe is made up of ingredients, and those ingredients are made up of ingredients, right? And the very basic ingredient is...karma, siddhi, or the oversoul. I may be interpreting this wrong, but you're saying

universe
^
what makes up the universe
^
what makes up what makes the universe
^
so on and so on
^
karma, siddhi (success, right?), the oversoul, or god

I'm trying to figure out how the hell karma and siddhi are the same as a god.

And sure there are executional paradoxes. Either something violated Relativity and created the universe from scratch or the universe always existed, though nothing else has always existed. The only point where that could be is quantum mechanics, and in that it is merely a theory.
Old 03-03-07, 06:10 PM   #15
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

It doesn't actually matter how the universe was created. You will never answer that question. It's like asking somebody to be a rocket scientist when they haven't even considered basic mathematics.

Forget how the universe was created... If you can answer me the question I'm about to ask, you will KNOW how the universe was created. If you can't, then you should just realize the point at which man's wanting to "know" things becomes redundant.

How was your table created?

I am impatient, so I'll answer for you. "It was created with wood, cut down from trees, and assembled into the shape of a table." I think you already know where this is leading. How were the trees created? How was the rain, soil, and sun that allowed the trees to grow created? How were the people that assembled the table created? How were the tools used to build the table created? How was the metal used to create the tools created?

You get what I mean? You ask how anything in the entire universe was created, even something as insignificant (or infinitely significant ) as a table, and you are actually asking how everything in the universe was created. And if we ever did figure out the origins of the universe... It would lead to another long line of questions endlessly (and pointlessly) receding into a void.

So asking why or how the universe was created really doesn't achieve anything at all. And this universe IS perfect. Define perfect though... And what would be your idea of a perfect universe? A universe where only good things exist and happen?

Last edited by Terumoto : 03-03-07 at 06:14 PM.