RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-04, 02:10 PM   #1
KiTTie
Aint Afraid To Slaughter

My Band (female version)

IP:

(intro)
i dont know girl.... i think they all jealous n shit.... cause i get all the guys u know.... and i think they all wanna pick shit or summin.... ha.... tell me sumthin i dont know.... because!

(chorus)
these guys dont even know the name of my band/ and they all at me but they aint lookin for hands/ cause once i blow they know ill b tha woman/ all because im tha lead singer with no band!

(verse 1)
so i git on stage rite? check the mike/ flick em off, get booed of tha stage and im like/ "wut up baby?/ im just doin a Slim Shady/ its not like im a real rapper... maybe"/ they realize its me and they like "o my god its her!/ justin, o my fuckin god! its really her!"/ "ok, if u say that ur tha shit/ and u think ur really it/ please wont u please lemme grab ur tits?"/ i know by now, the resta the ladies git jealous/ 'specially when i git high and fuck with tha fellas/ so the bitches start jackin, all tha hot guys/ they aint got bras or panties so they starin at mine/ so like every single night they try 2 fuck on me/ even though i got done wit a show and im tryin 2 sleep/ so i give em tha show that they wanna see/ yo, i think they just tryin 2 git it for free/ yesterday Marshall tryed 2 put protection on 4 me/ cause i told him a slutty whore infected with HIV/ a rock star's dick is wut i wanna c/ and all the other guys wont git with me because

(chorusx1)

(Verse 2)
Guy: (so u really a slut?)
Eyvon: (fuck yeah!)

u just think ima poser, dont u?/ it aint that i just spit wit an IOU/ hit every note and blow outta porportion/ against same sex marriage, and all 4 abortion/ any bitch who dont want my autograph's a fuckin liar/ cause im tha hottest bitch (thats wut it is) im on fire!/ im the bitch who invented hotels with a master suite/ my pussy's open tonight for an all u can eat/ see u know i can rap, its simple but/ all i did was read a Martha Stewert book/ so i got more class, now i orgasm fast/ im a playette now, while gittin whooped on my ass

Girl: o mi god, she's such a ho
Girl2: ha, keep it kool, or else she will know
Girl: hey, we're rich, wut about that interveiw with Lucy Lui?

Eyvon: no, i had that interveiw, she aint never heard of u!

Girl: we better go 2 makeup
Girl2: y would we do that?
Girl: so we can dye her hair blue
Girl: shes gonna wear a fucking hat!/ u know wut? i think im gonna show this bitch up!
Girl2: hey yo, Ey!

Eyvon: yo, ho, wut tha fuck!

Girl: ok... maybe not...
Girl2: i thought u were gonna slap that bitch, girl, wuttsup?
Girl: i was afraid... i mean im gonna, ho, shut up!/ u arent backin me up, so y should i talk shit?
Girl2: i was gonna hold her down for u, but forgit it!
Girl: o, girl, dont even...
Girl2: i was...
Girl: wut ever...

(Chorusx1)
("No Band"x9)

ILL FINISH LATER! IM OUTTA TIME. FEEDBACK FOR WUT I GOT SO FAR PLEASE!!

ThE NeW kIdS oN tHe BlOcK SuCk A lOt Of DiCk
BoY-gIrL gRoUpS MaKe Me SiCk
AnD I cAn'T WaIt TiL i CaTcH aLl U FaGgOtS iN PuBlIc
ImA LoVe It