RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots > Flaunt Shots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-06, 11:43 PM   #1
Method

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™

lmao speakin' of that. click 3rd one. yea, you think I'm the one who made her look green? lmao I guess I must have a fetish for girls who are green tinted. lmao you're an idiot, she photoshopped that 3rd one, and she did the one I posted in the thread. Cuz that was the final one she took that she thought was best. She's not gonna edit any of the other ones if they aren't the right one.also i edited them in with links dumbass.

Lets start here, shall we bitch? Ok we obviously know you uploaded them...cool. I DOUBT she would've photoshopped the one posted as a pic. And wtf @ you calling us dickriders, you're still on the "I do text and I'm good at it, if you're against me then you're a dickrider" phase. DUDE, STOP, you bit from a joke okay, I think thats dumbass from you today. Now,...you skipped 3/4ths of my fucking post above yours. I said tell her to take a picture with no contrast, holding the same paper the same way, and I want you to upload it, and see the difference. And let me define dickrider. Dickriding is when you're on someone's dick obviously, and you praise him everytime he does something. OR, in your case, me and Auto arent dickriding you like the others, so I guess we're just dickriding each other, yeh? Sign off.

Quote:
and lmao AGAIN...

WHY DOES THIS MATTER TO YOU SO MUCH? rofl get a life kid. Does this affect you that much that you gotta keep on posting in here? move on kiddo. From the the lack of intelligence from both you and auto, makes me think y'all same person..... OR just huge dick riders.

Why ask me if it matters to me? WTF does a game of checkers matter to you SPuL? Can you tell me? What makes you think people are going to be like, "Yo SPuL, werd nigGa y0u''z is c0ol y0." NO. I'm not one of your dickriders.

Quote:
move on, kid. move on..... go back to RB and it's d/r votes.

Look son, that was the old RB, that was when YOU were on RB. You want me to leave so I dont vote/argue against you again, just like you told Auto. You want me to go back to RB so your dickriders can hop on once again, (Nick Fletcher), and ride you till you bust.

This my friend, was my last post, have fun trying suck the life out of SPuL, Nick. The next post you make, will be the one where you argue with yourself, so take your biting ass back to the dumps. Piece.
Old 07-23-06, 12:00 AM   #2
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspicious
Lets start here, shall we bitch? Ok we obviously know you uploaded them...cool. I DOUBT she would've photoshopped the one posted as a pic.
lmao how the fuck do you know that? do you know her? no. so you obviously can't post what she thinks.

And wtf @ you calling us dickriders, you're still on the "I do text and I'm good at it, if you're against me then you're a dickrider" phase. DUDE, STOP, you bit from a joke okay, I think thats dumbass from you today.
lmao this comin' from the guy who said Nick was d/ring me first. hipocrite? I think yes. and yea, text is obviously the only thing I do. Audio is my main focus. and before you go to the stupidest comeback, I don't care wtf you think. save it. And yea, think what you want. lmao I don't care what some wack ass RB head thinks of me. If I did, I'd be up on RB d/ring all y'alls "RB LEgends" like they obviously do
Now,...you skipped 3/4ths of my fucking post above yours. I said tell her to take a picture with no contrast, holding the same paper the same way, and I want you to upload it, and see the difference.
whoa!! wtf you think I am? A magician? I can't just make a girl fuckin' come online just to please you. get real kid. next time she's on. I'll ask her to give me original pic, since she prolly won't have that sign still. and if she don't, i'll just ask to take another one.
And let me define dickrider. Dickriding is when you're on someone's dick obviously, and you praise him everytime he does something. OR, in your case, me and Auto arent dickriding you like the others, so I guess we're just dickriding each other, yeh? Sign off.
oh, shit I guess i should believe you. since you are a pro at it. my bad, dude. won't happen again

Why ask me if it matters to me? WTF does a game of checkers matter to you SPuL? Can you tell me? What makes you think people are going to be like, "Yo SPuL, werd nigGa y0u''z is c0ol y0." NO. I'm not one of your dickriders.
when did i say people would? and OBVIOUSLY this matters to you A LOT seeing as your last fuckin' 10 posts were in this thread. so fuck, it obviiously DOES matter to you, which is pretty sad

Look son, that was the old RB, that was when YOU were on RB.
actually I haven't posted on there since March 04, when I just posted for like a month and saw how gay shit was. and I'm speakin' about the countless RB heads i've seen come here, talkin' about LLL full of d/r votes. One of them being DaTruzhurts who recently came here, and said that about the voting. which I've seen is true. still to this day

You want me to leave so I dont vote/argue against you again, just like you told Auto. You want me to go back to RB so your dickriders can hop on once again, (Nick Fletcher), and ride you till you bust.
lmao is that best you can do? move on kid. move on. get a job or something son

This my friend, was my last post, have fun trying suck the life out of SPuL, Nick. The next post you make, will be the one where you argue with yourself, so take your biting ass back to the dumps. Piece.
THANK GOD!!! Finally. leave. stop makin' yourself out to be an idiot

like sausages nah mean?
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-06, 12:20 AM   #3
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspicious

hahahahahahahahahaha you loser. get a life.
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-06, 12:23 AM   #4
Method

IP:

Quote:
hahahahahahahahahaha you loser. get a life.

*deceased*, stop trying to flip shit around. You stay in this forum to see what I said? Bwahahahahahahh, omfg you have me crackin' up. Stick to biting kid.