RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Comments & Suggestions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-03, 09:04 PM   #1
angel 753

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Question I Have No Clue?

IP: 2773 31A7

I REALLY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IM DOING? WHATD OES ALL THIS SHIT MEAN YOU FEEL ME CAUSE IM NOT UNDERSTANDING IT HOW DO YOU BATTLE OW DO YOU CHAT HOW DO YOU SEE OTHER PPLS BATTLES ALL OF THAT COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN
-ANGEL
Old 06-26-03, 10:21 PM   #2
Loggix

IP: 95A0 6F84

Quote:
Originally posted by angel 753
I REALLY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IM DOING? WHATD OES ALL THIS SHIT MEAN YOU FEEL ME CAUSE IM NOT UNDERSTANDING IT HOW DO YOU BATTLE OW DO YOU CHAT HOW DO YOU SEE OTHER PPLS BATTLES ALL OF THAT COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN
-ANGEL

I'm suprised you managed to even make it to this forum.......I guess I'll give you a basic run through....Each forum has a name and description underneath it.Each containg threads(subjects)somehow related to the forum topic.To battle,you first need an opponet,in order to get one,you must create a call out thread in bitchslap listing the rules.For example:you would go to New Topic and call your thread something like Open Battle Call.Then you would list the rules ie.

15 bars
no d/r(no dickryding aka bias voting)
no hate
no crew votes
no feeding(waiting for them to post first,then making punches off of their verse)
Only explained votes

then you would wait for someone to accept.Then someonewould setup the thread in Front Lines...you would then repost the rules their, and click the battle box before you post the thread.The rules about battling and setting up battles can be found in the Front Lines forum

I highly suggest you read this,if not your gonna lose your first few battles.......trust me.....Must Read

and here are the rules/steps to set up a battle Front Lines Rules/Steps toSet Up A Battle

hope this helps..pz
Old 06-27-03, 03:03 PM   #3
Perfekt

IP: 2D6A 3099

^^^^
Yep that tutorial is the best read 5 or 6 of those and you are bound to get better.. Plus during the day just try to freestyle on a person or an oblject after a week or so you will get certain words in your vocab and you will have a fall safe in battles...