RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-10, 09:54 AM   #16
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2069 26FA

actually not afaird is my least favorite song on that album. number 11 is fucking SICCKK. I love 25 to life...thats a GREAT song. also Seduction is crazy good. and So Bad is awsome too.

My favorite album from Eminem ...minus 'My closet' and 'Real Shady Stand Up' is Eminem show from top to bottom. But I'd say Recorvery is Eminem is getting back to his roots of rappin with passion. I mean yes, he kinda of has to throw 2-3 songs that are gonna get radio play, other wise its harder for him to push the album and make numbers. But real people can look past that bologne bullshit and respect him for how much better of a rapper he is than anyone else out there...and how much better he has been for along time.

So....to each their own.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 09-14-10, 12:58 PM   #17
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 6881 5420

what are you saying it's hard for him to push the album... he just proved he can drop ass and still push the album

his flow on that So Bad track is the same as on the Rain Man track he made completely fucked on drugs with no effort what so ever. His style of rhyming and rhyme scheme these days are so fucking bad. It was an OK song, but it really lacked anything special other then 3 funny lines.

Dude sucks now
Old 09-14-10, 03:35 PM   #18
Cola
Pushin it....

IP: B7BD DB75

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
what are you saying it's hard for him to push the album... he just proved he can drop ass and still push the album

his flow on that So Bad track is the same as on the Rain Man track he made completely fucked on drugs with no effort what so ever. His style of rhyming and rhyme scheme these days are so fucking bad. It was an OK song, but it really lacked anything special other then 3 funny lines.

Dude sucks now

Did i say that? No. I didn't.

I said for him to get commerical airplay he obvioulsy is going to have to make songs that are going to be mainstream.

And his flow on Rain Main isn't really anything like the So Bad track. Their completely different songs. Rain main honestly made no fucking sense at all....it was funny, becuase hes just pointing out the obvious that he can say whatever the fuck he wants and people will still buy his shit. So bad is an actual song. Just like 'Im Shady' and more songs that hes done in the past. Stop hating on the dude and get over the fact that hes awsome.

Ya Canuck

Old 09-14-10, 05:27 PM   #19
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
IP: E688 B690

How much better he is than every rapper out there?

Jesus.

Do you listen to rap music?
Old 09-14-10, 06:21 PM   #20
JTR
Jack The Ripper

better then the majority of mainstream rappers who get crazy airplay I guess....

That fucking "Like a G6" song is better then half the songs em has that constantly get radio play. Not in a rap sense but in an actual music and appealing to mainstream sense

He's stuck in the middle of good mainstream rap, and good rap, in a limbo between the two which leaves him in a place I really don't like listening to...

I'd actually have a hard time picking between this album and Encore... thats how much I disliked it. I'd say this one was better but not by too much
Old 09-14-10, 06:35 PM   #21
JTR
Jack The Ripper

I don't think I can make better music in general then eminem right now. Maybe if I had a quality ass studio and dre-beats and dre production I could. But one I know is that I'm ahead of eminem lyrically at the moment. Def not with the last shit I put on here of a youtube video but I recorded that one take and wrote it in 7 mins. I'd never say I'm above old-school em lyrically. But as of right now, I honestly am, and I don't even feel like that's being big-headed, boasting, or bragging... cuz it's just not that much of an accomplishment

Drake has better punchlines then Eminem does.....
Old 09-14-10, 06:37 PM   #22
JTR
Jack The Ripper

I wouldn't call myself lyrically above anyone in slaughterhouse either. Royce destroys eminem at their lyrical levels right now.... but look back at their old collabs and eminem completely outshines him

If he and Jay Z made a track together right now, would he outshine Jay Z like he did on renegades? FUUUUUCK no. I think Jay would actually rip his verse harder....
Old 09-14-10, 06:47 PM   #23
Adam

Anything that's on the radio or MTV is shit in general. There's maybe the 5% of it that's good. Being a greater lyricist than Eminem isn't an accomplishment.
Old 09-14-10, 07:48 PM   #24
Lysol
New Jack

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 634A 43DD

aim: reysdesigns
E-mail: reysdesigns@yahoo.com

Twitter
http://twitter.com/theycallmerey
Youtube
http://youtube.com/reythecoolestloser
Old 09-14-10, 08:22 PM   #25
Cola
Pushin it....

IP: B7BD DB75

lol

look @ how heated JTR gets over an eminem cd

DUUUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEEE.

Its all a matter of my taste vs your taste. I dont care. Let it go.

Old 09-14-10, 08:33 PM   #26
Adam

I get upset too.

It's people like you that contribute to the downfall of music. The love for the mainstream and the artists that float on top of it are there because of people that have that shitty taste in music.
Old 09-14-10, 08:34 PM   #27
Hitta
Best In The Game

IP: B0E2 926A

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
I don't think I can make better music in general then eminem right now. Maybe if I had a quality ass studio and dre-beats and dre production I could. But one I know is that I'm ahead of eminem lyrically at the moment. Def not with the last shit I put on here of a youtube video but I recorded that one take and wrote it in 7 mins. I'd never say I'm above old-school em lyrically. But as of right now, I honestly am, and I don't even feel like that's being big-headed, boasting, or bragging... cuz it's just not that much of an accomplishment

Drake has better punchlines then Eminem does.....

Send me a link to something more current than "the last shit you put on here" beacuse I'm not buying that you're a better rapper than Eminem
Old 09-14-10, 09:47 PM   #28
JTR
Jack The Ripper

bud just look up at rey's link he posts tracks as good as any of eminems. Eminem music aint shit right now. I am currently, in regards to lyrical wittyness and punchlines and fuck it maybe even in flow in CERTAIN verses, better then eminem. Do I make better music though, it depends on what your definition is so for that sake i'll say no
Old 09-14-10, 10:21 PM   #29
Lysol
New Jack

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 634A 43DD

Eminem doesn't make music anymore, he is a broken record. I regret even hearing any of his music. Thank God my taste in music elevated, to think, I would be one of those "fan boys" still, yuck. I refuse to let my ears hear senseless and pointless garbage. No longer will I contribute to that type of contamination. Good day.

aim: reysdesigns
E-mail: reysdesigns@yahoo.com

Twitter
http://twitter.com/theycallmerey
Youtube
http://youtube.com/reythecoolestloser
Old 09-14-10, 11:36 PM   #30
Cola
Pushin it....

IP: 4890 44F8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
I get upset too.

It's people like you that contribute to the downfall of music. The love for the mainstream and the artists that float on top of it are there because of people that have that shitty taste in music.

how the fuck can you even say that?

beucase i made a thread on a site that gets 5 posts a day, MAX!?!

because i downloaded his CD? Yep, right there...that sure is support

is it becuase we enjoy different types of music.

Stop being ignorant and get over the fact that some people feel shit that you just dont.

I think Bob Dylan is a fag. Oh well. Does it really matter? NOPE.

Do I like and enjoy listening to Eminem? Sure do. Does it matter? NOPE.

sitting here acting like a fuckin child over shit that doesn't matter wont resolve shit. This whole thread is just a matter of what you enjoy in music. If you dont enjoy it. Than state that you dont enjoy and move the fuck on.