RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-07, 04:07 AM   #1
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Been A Minute....New Style "Ain't Going Nowhere"

IP: 6840 67D6

Old 07-10-07, 09:00 AM   #2
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E68E 99C1

damn this shit is hott voice is fitting with the beat and the lyrics are hittin the flow is standout thruout one of the better songs ive heard from you sounds real solid

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 07-10-07, 12:39 PM   #3
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3C1B 28A8

DAMNNNNNNN the dark side of E-MONEY FO SHOOOOOOOO

this shit is cerfiably hard.... noticiably diffrent vocal presence and mixing style it seems.... your coming from a totaly fresh place.... i mean .... the hook was tight and the entire package on this down to the end production.... you can tell you took your time with this... and have tweaked your style in places.... ever evolving... "ENYGMA"

Military man takin a stand using the mic in his hand to wave the flag of the future

Keep that dope shit coming kiko....

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-07, 04:21 PM   #4
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: B4EB 5C31

What's hot:

1 Vocab
2 energy on track
3 some rhyme patterns

What needs work:

1 Flow lacked continuity
2 Exactly what were u rapping about?

Overall: This was a slick sounding track that lacked direction...You were more concerned, it seemed, with dropping complex multis than establishing a continuity in the flow...It sounded complex but didn't connect to mean much

Solid...but could have been better

RTF for fuckin Christ's sake...on my song MAN, WOMAN, CHILD...I think I got 1 reply and 100000 views...So, if u will..

geesh

fucking

geesh
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-07, 10:20 PM   #5
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: A0F9 438C

Word....thanks a lot
Old 07-10-07, 10:49 PM   #6
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 7F35 055B

remember what I said with the situation with tito son

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-07, 03:37 AM   #7
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: BB78 D6B4

Listening as I type

I think that i'm liking this beat. Who made it?

The multies were crazy on this. You just went off. The flow was nice and your voice sounds fucking ill. You sound like your mad and making a point. I'm liking that. The word-play was nice. Hook was catchy and a lot better than a lot of cats have that i've heard especially on here. GOOD SHIT THERE!!

"I'll grab satan by his horns" the way you said that was hard.

This is problay my favorite song I've heard from you.

Word....dopppppeness. Quality is still nice

we better be doing songs soon!!

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 07-13-07, 02:45 PM   #8
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
Lightbulb

IP: 2F60 3E9D

dude, have u been listening to jedi mind tricks lately cuz your new style sounds alot like vinnie paz's. Real Talk dude you got a weak voice...but its also what makes u unique...I see u still searching for your vocal home, I think once u figure how to make ya nasally sound to work for u(like eminem) u gon be alrite...but on this song jus like vinnie paz's forced gritty tone shit sounds forced, an I dont believe it...your more focused on shouting then conveying the actual emotion of the song. The emotional vibe gets lost in the shouting an u dont give the listener nothing to relate to, the listener left wondering why your screaming? the shouting woulda been ill if u varied it...shouted certain lines an phrases then go back an forth between a normal tone an the shouting tone..but u put emphasis on nothing everything was delivered the same on all verses. Which made song boring, which sucks cuz u got a ton of energy here, you certainly didn't rhyme boring but sonically your boring, u screamed thru a whole song which logically should have been sonically hype but it was a sonic flatline jus do to it being sonically the same for 3 in a half mins. Lyrically I like your epic focus, message to haters its a very played topic amongst underground/net mcs, but u flipped it well to befit your situation, hook again sonically the same. You shoulda varied tone from the verses....if u screaming on verses bring tone down on hook, intense whispers...like shouting in a whispery tone woulda really set this off. From a mcing standpoint this is tight, from a artistic standpoint it falls short....your prob here was all sonic...the rappin was tight but the presentation was lackluster...u up ya sonics, u ready son....1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-07, 03:48 PM   #9
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 3828 4301

I <3 you Trip.....lol

Everytime I post a new track you come back to give me the best feedback that I could possibly get. I love all the "Shit was dope" posts too....lol, but this is some good shit. Thanks a lot man
Old 07-17-07, 12:52 AM   #10
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 7C66 EBC7

Ya'll shouldn't sleep on this fire
Old 07-18-07, 01:55 AM   #11
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D4F0 FEF6

I agree with Trip on this a lil with the forced shouting but I think the flow you hit on this was pretty hot, youneed to switch it up tho but as a basis flow you hitting it nice, multis stood out. I liked ya energy but again the shouting wasn't convincing to me nah mean, that'd be like me shouting when my voice is more chilled it wouldn/t work out but other than that Im feelin it

rtf fam http://community.rapverse.com/showt...917#post3175917
Old 07-22-07, 01:29 AM   #12
KiddYork
Herb

IP: 4F59 896A

lol im still around sorry just checked in on this site again been over at spityogame, im feeling this track alot, after listenin 2 or 3 times idk maybe its just me but the flow works damn well, i know u yellin alot and all but idk i like it, i aint got no complaints wit it. im feeling it. mutis are sick. i give it a 9 outta 10
Old 07-23-07, 11:56 PM   #13
big daddy
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-4
IP: 233C 41D5

yo I like this I dont think you should change a thing. the flow and your voice sound sick and the lyrics are smooth to. stay up
Old 07-27-07, 12:05 AM   #14
B.I.G.
B.I.G.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 3AED 28D4

I found a track that made me come back to Rap Verse

ain't been here almost for a year hahaha

I've used this beat before, so It called my attention, 2 deep on it ain't it? hahaha
I'm a good friend of him, I'll let him know of this track if ya want of course

typing while listening

first verse starts a little of flow, but gets on it fast... the lyrics you put in there are on point, nice wordz on this one

the hook is catchy... loving this one gotta say the track is way better than mine hahaha

mixing helped a lot on this track, the quality is very good... thats what makes the track more enjoyable

verse too is great, now its always on point and no mistakes over the rapping, I can see the structure well prepared on this one, and well rapped

verse 3, I repeat my self a lot but like I told you... haven't posted in a long time and this track really got me in... nice work... and nice rhymes you put together on this verse

overall: sick track, very fucking sick.... 100 out of 10 of this one...

halla at me bro... PM me... gots ta talk to you about some

peace... nice track

Bizzacckkk
Old 08-04-07, 04:45 PM   #15
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 3080 CD66

You come in sounding like a goddamn werewolf..dope shit. Energy is fucking illllllll. Flow is hot..I like this evil sounding shit..It makes me want to walk into a daycare and start strangling babies. Hook is hot, everythings in order. WTF you fucking faggot when are we gonna collab we keep talking about it but apparently your gay or something. So get on aim.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote