RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-05, 02:53 PM   #16
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: A2F9 EE53

Good luck Mrs. Fiya. But you weren't wanting to move in with him so now you are gonna marry him? Think this over Fiya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 05-25-05, 03:19 PM   #17
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

1 i ain't moving in with him anytime soon... 2 i ain't getting married anytime soon... sames, i talked it out with him today and i ain't in no rush for nothing, my plan is to get married at least on my final year of college if not AFTER i graduate.. i want to make sho i'm stable financially as well as in a relationship, we dated for a while, i known him longer than dating him.. but he know where i stand so it's all good.. i almost got into a fist fight wit this one dude at my school cuz he found out and got a crush on me.. so he started jappin and i cussed him out.. shits crazy, but i'm in no rush.. I'mma move in with him when i'm ready which is not now shit will be too complicated because of school. Otherwise, I woulda been went with it. I ain't marrying him "officially" or "half-officially" until i'm ready in every way.. good looks tho. @ Rev.- i do "want" to move in with him, i just can't at the time being.
Old 05-25-05, 03:53 PM   #18
Sik Wit It

IP: 258C A279

lol...@ ur eyes gettin big..then passin out "mentality"

...u should say yes..nah mean?
Old 05-25-05, 03:58 PM   #19
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

^haha i was sleep at the time.. in a daze, and didn't expect it. Therefore, i woke up and my eyes grew big lol... it was like a fairy tale or sum shit, i could barely talk when he asked me again, i thought it all was a dream. but it wasn't so i was like damn like that? ha
Old 05-25-05, 05:02 PM   #20
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

i dunno how long u been with this guy, but alot of guys say this to get a reaction, you never know what is gonna happen down the road so be ready for n e thing. i have said this to my girlfriend, although i have every intention of marrying her i only said it cuz love feels so great and you thrive for that feeling so sometimes you say things you are not 100 percent sure of, just make sure you dont get ahead of urself.... but yea goodluck

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 05:03 PM   #21
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 4D20 172A

oh so his ass is why you don't return my phone calls...FUCK DAT NIGGA!! ...

not really, werd, I hope that you do be smart and not rush things, if you do then I'll have to come to Chi-Town and knock your head off your shoulders = ]

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 05:06 PM   #22
NewKid
Home Of Philly

IP: 6F0C FB6F

wat u like 22? u beamin gettin married at dat age
Send a message via AIM to NewKid   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 05:34 PM   #23
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4152 F991

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
and remember those threads about my "last night was whoa part 1 & 2"? well, it ain't got nothing on this.. "soap opera continues".. i'm doing music offline as many of you who speak to me know, my computer is fucked up and the studio where i can record is at my college.. well anyways, i been writing verses.. gonna have a pile of them to throw on the computer and post up soon and for the summer i'm workin on a Mixtape as well as a Wild Wunz CD for the group i'm in offline.. my guy got a better job position at DePaul and he's now staff in the radio department.. me and another Wild Wun, David are planning a surprise birthday party for him, and we goin to the club the day of his birthday.. come to find out a handful of his ex's are coming, so today i called up some of my peeps and told my best friend to come with me in case shit pop off i'mma roll deep and have 3 possible ways to get home, just in case i'mma have to whoop ass on his birthday.. so anyways i was feelin fucked up about that and then tryna throw a surprise party right afterwards, cuz who knows what's gonna happen at the club, you know?.. so i called the party off for now.. me and my boyfriend go out today to the Guitar Center and act like little children messing with the pianos i was playin Beethoven Organ style lol and playin the Drums in the Drum section, and messing with the studio equipment section.., then we went to see the movie Amityville Horror, first we were at his house watching The Temptations on VH1 just chillin and i massaged his back cuz he was tense.. yadda yadda.. we go to the movie, movie was scary as hell.. well it had enuff omg parts in it.. i jumped a whole lot.. we ate at this one place down the street and he takes me home..

Now i'm tired from a long night and right about now i have maybe 5 hours to sleep it's 1:30AM here.. i fall asleep in the car and my boyfriends like Girl lemme whisper in ya ear.. like the ying yang twins song and i'm outta it, just sayin whatever.. his exact words were, "Heavenly, I know you hear me.." i nodded still kinda outta it.. and he's like, "Do you want to marry me?" My eyes got big and i'm like nigga dun play, you serious? He's like yeah, I want you to be my wife.. I musta passed out mentality.. I just nodded my head when he asked me again.

i'll pay all y'all from the other thread laterz.. but i need sum sleep right now.. *smiles* Night Night Chall!
~Lady Fiya

why you telling like 12 yr old kids your homelife....part 1 & 2 now this
can you please shut the fuck up already
Old 05-25-05, 06:44 PM   #24
Lord Vader
Light Weight

IP: 1C81 276B

I thought you would have lil skywalkers with me =(

Old 05-25-05, 06:49 PM   #25
Magic5

IP: 3C3B E73F

I don't give a fuck.
Old 05-25-05, 06:50 PM   #26
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Voke...
why you telling like 12 yr old kids your homelife....part 1 & 2 now this
can you please shut the fuck up already

I'm going to roll with Voke on this one
Old 05-25-05, 07:11 PM   #27
L. Veracity

IP: 00AC 5DE3

got dayum, if you have nothing positive or at least topic related to say and you "don't give a fuck" then quit coming into the threads she makes, common FUCKing sense...really isn't that "common" now is it? ::smh::

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 07:13 PM   #28
NewKid
Home Of Philly

IP: 6F0C FB6F

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
got dayum, if you have nothing positive or at least topic related to say and you "don't give a fuck" then quit coming into the threads she makes, common FUCKing sense...really isn't that "common" now is it? ::smh::

but yo voke rite on da real nobodi curs bout wat she do on da side we not benefitin from it so y wuld we care
Send a message via AIM to NewKid   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 07:44 PM   #29
L. Veracity

IP: 00AC 5DE3

and nobody benefits from people freeposting and talking shit, posting up wack pieces and songs, but people still do that shit anyway now don't they?. ..

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Old 05-25-05, 08:37 PM   #30
Magic5

Lol @ keep my opinions to myself if I don't care.

She is a grown woman and still posting this shit over the internet to a bunch of kids. That is the most retarded thing I have ever seen. This is almost as wack as when she said she was thinking about being a model and posted up like, 10 pictures that looked like shit, so that people on here would say "oh youre so fine, you should definately do it"

If you are this fucking low on self esteem to where you cant just be happy for yourself over something like this, then you should shoot yourself in the fucking face. I dont give a fuck if she gets married. Do I know her personally? No. Do I know her fiance personally? No. So why the fuck would I care?

Get the fuck outta here with this bullshit.