RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-06, 08:35 PM   #2
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
if it wasnt for france your ass wud be a british citizen

no u dont know that......they didnt show up till the last fuckin' minute......and we bailed france out 4 times after the revolutinary war...

and no!.....I would have been sold to somebody
Old 04-06-06, 08:42 PM   #4
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

America makes a better rhyme scheme.

Like yeah american'll embarass ya and tear the cuffs bla pair of dust

when uk is like, yeah you gay, your sexual orientation is two ways

like eh...so US> UK
Old 04-06-06, 09:40 PM   #5
locknes
its WU muthafucka

IP:

we beat the uk so bad the ride our dicks so bad now indays just asl blair
Old 04-06-06, 09:52 PM   #6
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

IP:

I hate UK except...
Bah fuck it I hate them all....
There british accent annoys me.

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-06, 10:05 PM   #7
locknes
its WU muthafucka

IP:

^ and i hate when they try rapping
Old 04-07-06, 04:55 AM   #8
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

90% of U.S rap sucks on a lyrical level

most of it is generic, club anthem garbage.

the UK shit i listen to...perhaps under 50% is senseless club anthem crap.

if you know what you're talking about please drop ya thoughts in here.

I'm not fussed on your opinion but fact is you didn't come into WW2 until the last couple of years because it made you look good and you're the only country to use a nuclear bomb for destructive purposes and are now afraid because it may happen to your big arse island. remember nagasaki, hiroshima?...

and who did vietnam whoop?...because you went to war with them for no reason what was the gain??? and you STILL looked stupid in that war

British military is the best in the world...WE TRAIN YOUR TROOPS

I mean America is "great" but you describe killing your own troops accidently as "friendly fire?" remember early days in Iraq...you killed more of your own troops before you even started shootin iraqis...why can't you people just shake hands when being friendly???

i mean America in general isn't such a bad place...the people there honestly believe they live in a democracy when infact they are just being played off one another. Since Bush has been in administration you've attacked countries like Afghanistan, Iraq which ironically are plentiful in natural resources and claimed a terror organisation called Al Quaeda was in the areas when infact Al Quaeda itself DOESN'T EXIST it's just random minority terror groups that have been labelled Al Quaeda to make themselves look frightening to make American people scared all after 9/11 < that was the day that Bush knew he could use propaganda to take whatever he wanted because he knew if he advertised a "threat" correctly...the american people would believe him. I mean the weapons of mass destruction dossier...how fucked up and incorrect was it!...and ye Blair is partly behind this too...but he's only supporting Bush because America is a big force in what would seem as "world domination"

got carried away...but ye before judging other countries...look how fucked up your own is before comin here and goin oooo uk sucks blah blah blah...

btw Klashnekoff > most US rappers...

Jehst > most US rappers...

Mike Skinner > Most US rappers...

if you people are frightened by an accent...listen to the diverse crap your own people produce...

Southern rap sucks...bar Ludacris

Southern rap = death of hip hop...fuck crunk too

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-06, 05:02 AM   #9
J.D
One Mic

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Manner

I'm not fussed on your opinion but fact is you didn't come into WW2 until the last couple of years because it made you look good and you're the only country to use a nuclear bomb for destructive purposes and are now afraid because it may happen to your big arse island. remember nagasaki, hiroshima?...

and who did vietnam whoop?...because you went to war with them for no reason what was the gain??? and you STILL looked stupid in that war

I mean America is "great" but you describe killing your own troops accidently as "friendly fire?" remember early days in Iraq...you killed more of your own troops before you even started shootin iraqis...why can't you people just shake hands when being friendly???

i mean America in general isn't such a bad place...the people there honestly believe they live in a democracy when infact they are just being played off one another. Since Bush has been in administration you've attacked countries like Afghanistan, Iraq which ironically are plentiful in natural resources and claimed a terror organisation called Al Quaeda was in the areas when infact Al Quaeda itself DOESN'T EXIST it's just random minority terror groups that have been labelled Al Quaeda to make themselves look frightening to make American people scared all after 9/11 < that was the day that Bush knew he could use propaganda to take whatever he wanted because he knew if he advertised a "threat" correctly...the american people would believe him. I mean the weapons of mass destruction dossier...how fucked up and incorrect was it!...and ye Blair is partly behind this too...but he's only supporting Bush because America is a big force in what would seem as "world domination"

got carried away...but ye before judging other countries...look how fucked up your own is before comin here and goin oooo uk sucks blah blah blah...

if you people are frightened by an accent...listen to the diverse crap your own people produce...

tru statement that^^^^

seriously you cant just say fuck the UK when you've heard like 1 bad UK rapper lol

half of the UK emcee's own US people anywayz
Old 04-07-06, 05:05 AM   #10
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

IP:

Quote:

ummmmm dog.........Yall begged america to come help...........cuz you were LOOSING!

and your another liberal ass hole beileving all the liberal shit....other liberals tell you........

oh and WMD'S!!!!!!!! were there..............

look up GEORGE SADA.......and SADDAM's SECRET

those words will git you all the info you need..........

and I hate people saying dumb shit like bush caused 9/11........
ummmmmmm......why the hell would he do that.....lmao

what does he git out of it?........the oil.......whoopty fuckin dooo

if thats what he wanted all along...........

he could have tricked us ito drilling in alaska...................lol

its cheaper.....and easier........u dumbass!

WERD
Old 04-07-06, 05:22 AM   #11
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baghdad
ummmmm dog.........Yall begged america to come help...........cuz you were LOOSING!

and your another liberal ass hole beileving all the liberal shit....other liberals tell you........

oh and WMD'S!!!!!!!! were there..............

look up GEORGE SADA.......and SADDAM's SECRET

those words will git you all the info you need..........

and I hate people saying dumb shit like bush caused 9/11........
ummmmmmm......why the hell would he do that.....lmao

what does he git out of it?........the oil.......whoopty fuckin dooo

if thats what he wanted all along...........

he could have tricked us ito drilling in alaska...................lol

its cheaper.....and easier........u dumbass!

WERD

um no i never said Bush caused 9/11, people who say that are too narrow minded however he did see 9/11 as an opportunity to capatise on the fear of the "free world"

George Sada...Saddams Secret???

^ wtf i'll look it up coz i'm not the type to blatantly gnore shit that's presented to me...

but the fact is Nato people went to Iraq, looked around they couldn't find anything...i'm not saying there wasn't anything there and it's known Saddam WAS using research in WMD's however given the evidence that was presented to Nato, there was NO VALID REASON as to why US needed to invade Iraq. Saddam had no part in 9/11 and there was no evidence linking him to "Al Quaeda" or Osama Bin Laden.

So basically your country and ours went to was based on speculation and rumours...

shit that is disregarded...all it was was hearsay and America jumped because they felt threatened....look at the cold war...US & Russia built their military up because there was speculation that both were about to attack each other...you didn't fire because i feel Russia woulda took it to you...America isn't all great it uses bully tactics to get what it wants...

2 thirds o the world hate you...there isn't no reason except for Americans blind ignorance of their own ego to not understand why...and it's not the peoples fault...it's not yours it's your government...and the government reflects on the people...countries are represented by the people who run them...example

Bush Asshole - US Assholes

Blair Asshole - UK Assholes

Mandela Dope (when he ran things) - Africa dope

Mugabi - complete wanker - Mozambique enslaved and controlled

And as for WW2...if you started when we did and fought it from beginning to end...you WOULDN'T be acting like you walked the whole thing...you came in at a time when most of the countries were low on ammunition hence why one free country asked another for help...and you didn't want to know until the time came when it made your country look like a driving force in the world...when it was clear that America only wanted to know when all other countries were struggling again proving how cowardlike your country is.

But i won't go there

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-06, 05:07 AM   #12
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

IP:

oh and i dont give a shit about rappers in the UK they're strait wit me..........and I like the UK.....

I just hate dumbass liberals
Old 04-07-06, 05:26 AM   #13
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Saddams secret...talks about the 1st Gulf War...when everyone knew about the WMD's

George Sada i'm intrigued and i won't deny it coz Saddam is capable of shit like this...

BUT...

because i'm talkin about the lack of evidence concerning WMD's, doesn't mean it wasn't wrong.

Just the fact that if we GOT the evidence our leaders would have looked better instead of losing so many popularity points

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 04-07-06, 05:53 AM   #14
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

IP:

Quote:
Saddams secret...talks about the 1st Gulf War...when everyone knew about the WMD's

George Sada i'm intrigued and i won't deny it coz Saddam is capable of shit like this...

BUT...

because i'm talkin about the lack of evidence concerning WMD's, doesn't mean it wasn't wrong.

Just the fact that if we GOT the evidence our leaders would have looked better instead of losing so many popularity points

that book your talkin' about was from a diffrent other but its got a lot in it too........

theres another book callled saddams secret.......

Old 04-07-06, 05:50 AM   #15
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

IP:

Ummmmmmmm..........no

we went to war cause saddam was beileved to have WMD's(which he did!)..........

and if he had WMD's.........he could have given them to al queda...........which has been proven to have been in conversation with saddam.......I'll find the reports if u want them!

and in a war on terrorism all u have is .....rumors and speculation.......and i dont wanna watch 3000 more of my fellow americans die........for some islamofacist point...........

IE....why america hasnt been attacked again........and yall are just getting blown up all over everywhere on your own land in europe....cause your too scared to pull the trigga.......

and NEWS FLASH!........I dont care if 3/3 of the world hates me..........

yall are the ones that cant protect yourself..........and your european union is going broke.........and will soon ask the U.S. for help.......and we will help u cuz were such "ASSHOLES"....................

oh and in WW2 before we got into it.....we sent you new tanks, planes, ammunition, uniforms, food, and everything under the damn sun.....................untill pearl harbor.........when we said fuck this......and won the war for you!........cuz hitler was kicking your ASS!

werd!