RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-05, 12:08 AM   #1
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
Lightbulb Yet ANOTHA..New JOINT "close my eyes" feat. Ike

IP: D4CB 508F

Yea Ike came out wit a concept....I was feeling it...an I said lets lay sum shit down..after about 3 hours of disagreeing on beats we finally foud 1 we agreed an there ya have it...a new track...holla wit sum good feed.

Title of track: close my eyes

Verse 1... Trip

Verse 2....Ike

Verse 3....Trip

Link to song:
http://www.soundclick.com/triplen

Links to previous feed left:
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213578
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...03&page=2&pp=15
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213098
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is

Last edited by Triple_N : 11-06-05 at 12:19 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-05, 12:19 AM   #2
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: CD74 90E9

*listening*

hahaha nice intro.. liking the sample.. nice and smooth which are songs i like =P lol.. wow.. emotion is really good on this.. adlibs come perfectly on right time.. qualitys pretty good.. lyrics are good as usual.. wow.. im really feelin this man.. like wow.. man really loving the sample...

verse 2: nice lyrics Ike.. very nice... quality is very good too.. man really feelin it.. emotion and delivery is all there.. wow.. very nice.. everythings good on this too..

verse 3:nice lines in the begining of this verse.. I liked how you didnt sound the same at all in the 3rd verse.. man really feelin the emotion.. lyrics all there again.. very nice man..

overall: Nothing wrong with this song at all... really feelin all of it.. flow was perfect, delivery, lyrics, etc... g'd job guys..

9/10...

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-05, 12:31 AM   #3
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: 5510 817C

Word like i told you on aim deep shit son...

Am feelin tha chorus first verse was tight flow was on as always delivery was dope ike came good aswell had some nice lines flow was good same for delivery some very deep shit somethin when you ina down mood you can jus play smoke a cig an chill too *d/l's =1=...

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-05, 12:56 AM   #4
Black Dragon
~Spitten Fire~

IP: 00CA 3534

shit is dope.......flow tyte..........beat is sick.....concept is dope.....

First MC flow is strate, on point, delivery is good, feelin da style...
Hook

2nd MC- flow is on point, delivery is good, nice lyrics.....

pz

~1~
Old 11-06-05, 01:46 AM   #5
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

the beat I don't actually like to be honest, it's ok but it's not really inspiring or anything. y'all lyrics and shit was fa sha good. Ike man you did ya thang, your emotion was solid and so was ythe rhymes and all, dope shit man. trip you did good as well but as you came in to do ya verse like when you was hittin them snares it felt like it was off a bit, but still good as it gets into your verse it fits good but it just seems wierd like you didn't get it mixed right or somin. but overall dope track yall

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-05, 01:59 AM   #6
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 8E7F 1337

damn some really tight shit...u got delivery flow, emotion everythang..beat not that bad niether yo fo real not that bad of a track defitnly dope as hell like the usual..yo defitnly keep droppin this hot shit...9/10
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-05, 11:45 AM   #7
ksr
Middle Weight

Graphics Record: 11-4
IP: 49FB B804

nice sample at the beginning
verse 1- good quality, i like the effect that was used on it, gives it more emotion
still likin the sample
verse 2- also very emotional, really sounds like he's tearin himself apart, good lyrics n quality still
hook's real good, builds the emotion even more
verse 3- good multis throughout the verse, still hot
great song, lovin the emotion, the sample, the beat, everythin
10/10
Old 11-06-05, 12:51 PM   #8
PrahJect
Champion

IP: FD16 3993

Listening...

Beat: I like the sample and the melody of this

Verse One: This was nice triple...I like the effect u got on ure voice...emotion is there..ure voice gives natural presence...delivery is briliant..flow was there too..

Verse Two:...Ike my homie..again u got emotion nicely here...liked the flow too...presence and delvery also

Verse 3: I think the best verse here...lyrically throughout this song is very nice but verse 3 has dope lyrics..multis, and presence/delivery and flow still there...

WOW Im collabin with both you guys ..im a lucky nigga..ill get yal my collabs wenesday...
Old 11-06-05, 12:59 PM   #9
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 8591 146D

beat straight i like it love the sample
triple first verse love it some really good lyrics in there loving it good flow like ya voice nice way to open the track good on the adlibs good emotion i felt ur verse
ike like ur voice too flow is on point liking the verse on love props emotion good i feel like this futur puts our future at risk but i also feel like it helps the circumstances i feel if we take this chance its probable cause for a health advancement man it should make the past vanish great emotion
loving the first 2 lines baskey ball star to drop out boxing protege to lates nock out best verse lyrically
great track my favorite track from both of you i liked the fact that u both touched on dif topics the samples brought it all together great track dont be suprised if u win an award

O.Y.D.
Old 11-06-05, 02:20 PM   #10
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 7629 2214

thanks for the feed everyone
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-05, 06:11 PM   #11
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 9110 00EF

Listening...

Beat is fucking perfect...Sample is hypnotising...very sexy

Anyway, Quality is fucking ikjagsdhuyfgruakwtgregjlj!!!! Whoever mixed this is Jesus.

Triple, Really good shit from you bro. Not used to hearing this type of shit from you, but Im really feeling it man. Emotion was perfect, lyrics were meaningful and flow...I dont even need to say anything man. Everything is just so perfect. I downloaded it earlier, and I've had the shit on repeat all day.

Ike...Wow man...As you know, I was and still am in a situation exactly like your verse is describing. You could not have got it more perfect. Flow is great, lyrics are fucking kuadsgufsarkughkrsg, and quality is outstanding. This is some really good shit.

9891436918347698/10

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-05, 07:19 PM   #12
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

I actually like the song that hook is from...

beat is fine

Triple...I was feeling your verse...ur flow was on...but I felt your delivery could be more melodic to match the melodic nature of this beat...

Ike...flow is on as well...delivery fit the beat/tone better
not bad

Trip again...like the delivery better in the 2nd verse...and the flow is more fluid in this verse...good concept

and u know a verse is good when it goes by so fast you ask "That was 16?"

solid collab

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-05, 09:29 PM   #13
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: ACB3 1DD6

lol at the intro of the beat.hmm

listening now. waitin for the beat to kick in...

this beats on some weird mainstream shit. i dont really like it that much. but thats just my opinion. but actually it is pretty good ..umm

first verse: when it first kicked in it sounded like country. LOl i was like HUh triple switched his flow. lol but naww this verse was nice. umm nice flow. i dont like that quality though. it sounds weird. nice lyrics im feelin it

2nd verse: damn this shit was fuckin sick homie. nice quality the lyrics stand out i can hear everything. your flow is real hood famz. and i like the deep shit no doubt. this is a real nice verse. probably the best ive heard from you on these kinda tracks. damn real nice

3rd verse: jea im feelin this verse. i like ur vocab. but again the structure. but yeah this was a real nice track homie. nice shit. im feelin ur lyrics no doubt. nice shit famz..

8/10

im feelin this no doubt

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-05, 08:05 PM   #14
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 9110 00EF

I want this beat. And shit.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-05, 08:14 PM   #15
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 92DE DBB1

lol like my first response to this was WTF... cuz it was country beat and shit. but damn beat is actually pretty dope i think.

Triple first verse, dope quality as usual. lovin' the flow. good shit. good lyrics. OVerall really nice shit. Iunno what i really can say, shit is jus real tight man. good shit.

and hook of this real nice. Liked this shit. good shit....

Ike, def can tell trip mixed it. And you sound so much better wit his mixin'. props to Trip. And ike, damn yo, everytime i hear you you get better, man. shit is hot fo reel. Nice flow, your voice i ain't a big fan of, but your lyrics and delivery make up for that to me, like I find myself keep listenin' jus cuz i like some multi's you string in and good lines. But overall dope yo. Roll tide, roll.

hook again.....

trip, third verse. again dope shit. I don't know why you ain't signed yet lol. Cuz I could seriously picture hearing you on the radio and shit man. Shit was real dope again. tight lyrics and shit.

overall, this was real hot track. played it a feww times. good shit. 9.5/10

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote