RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Text Cyphers > Closed
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-06, 08:06 PM   #1
*Froze*
Light Weight

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
So Cold

IP: 59E9 AFF2

So Cold...

Hook: I'm so cold, man I'm so alone//No More Happy Days, They're all gone//

I'm freezing my ass of, nothing to eat//I'm about to go off and spray this heat//

No more bullshit, fuck all you haters//Straight trippin frontin niggaz known as players//1

I feel like my life matters no more//I've been through more garbage than a crackhead whore//2

Stop rapping in total? I mine aswell//But I cant cuz my spirits stronger than Christ himself//3

I already know that I'm crazy and hated//When I'm you'll niggaz needa be respirated//4

You no shit to drop cuz you constapated//, you thin and flimsy like cheese is graded//5

I conquer and claim, I'll burn and flame it//When I rap, it feels so good like I masturbated//6

But I can't continue on in this fucked up world//I lost my heard so I can't love a gurl//7

I sitting here in the cold, alone nothing to eat, I'ma about to go off AND SPRAY THIS HEAT//8

Hook x 2

No more payne, no more dying in vein//No more sickness, no more disease in the brain//1

No more candy to coat the game//, to coat the cane//, like water and rain//, dog it's all the same//2

No jakes and lames//No more cakes for names//3

We might not have grown up all the same//Secondary like a bald horse, no more manes(main)//4

But if I look to sky//jook you as you walk by//But all jokes aside//, I got 3.14 percent left like it was pi//5

Again all jokes aside aslong as I can get by//, I'm alwayz gonna be determined to fly//6

To my girl, I'ma cater like a waiter//She sweet like a rasberry but fierce like a gator//7

Like a dove n partridge, or ugly like an ostriche//I air you out to eliiminate errors like u'z cartridge//8

Hook x 2

It's winter, so cold, theres a frost bite warning//I'm wondering what the fuck happened to global warning//1

Listening to the sweet sound of churches organ//After 911 the people are still mourning//2

I'm homeless and starving, no food or love//To get some food I might have to use this gun//3

I always have my shit set to kill//Mayne tell me what the fuck is stun?//4

The bullet in the brain of the wallet holder never caused fun//When I die my sould will burn in hell for all the sins I've done//5

Never question life, just live it//How can I man be held right for sins he was forced to commit//6

Mayne I swear, but I'm not gonna say it's not fair//I'm only going upwards like a flight of stairs//7

Now my life in uncoiling//the waters of drama are boiling//I live bad without any spoiling//All these kings are just royaling//8

Hook x 4

^Canada Bitch^

Old 11-09-06, 04:16 PM   #2
~6lu loC~
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

nice shit cuzz i liked this it was tight
Send a message via AIM to ~6lu loC~